• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Notes on Majestic 12 Documents

Started by Jackstar, July 03, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Jackstar

These look pretty stupid.
Like they're written by some loser with a badge.

[ Attachment has not been uploaded yet ]
  [ maximum total size 100000KB ]

I don't see any of this discussed here, though--which seems notable.

Metron2267

Hey. HLW got pranked, and so it goes... ::)

Juan

It’s hard to tell, but the typewriter font doesn’t look right to me. That font in 1947 would have been used on an IBM electric machine with proportional spacing which the government had from 1944. But a skilled typist would have used it to produce a document that is justified both left and right - like a printed page. Maybe it was typed by a hack typist in 1947 or 2017.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on July 03, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
That font in 1947

I haven't read hardly any of it--I mean, why bother, right?--but I thought I saw a part that said "this report has been prepared in 1986 as a blah blah for a blah blah," so I don't think that would apply.

I also don't find font analysis to be all that important at this juncture. At this point, either more and more documents are legitmately being revealed--or, more and more ridiculous amounts of effort are being poured into a psyop spanning decades. That would arguably be a more interesting story than actual, literal green men.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on July 03, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
It’s hard to tell, but the typewriter font doesn’t look right to me. That font in 1947 would have been used on an IBM electric machine with proportional spacing which the government had from 1944. But a skilled typist would have used it to produce a document that is justified both left and right - like a printed page. Maybe it was typed by a hack typist in 1947 or 2017.
Very interesting.  Good to know some people know these things!
Unit 14

Jackstar

Ya gotta admit--that slash could type a lot.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Very interesting.  Good to know some people know these things!
Unit 14

Everyone knows you endorsed Aunty Maxine's ultra violence!

>:(

Jackstar

A key portion of the document reveals the existence of paid operatives to shit on and shill discussion.

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
Everyone knows

Shhh. Only tears now.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Shhh. Only tears now.
Lol.  Metron is just one of three stooges from ALL THINGS TECHNOLOGICAL.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
Lol.  Metron is just one of three stooges from ALL THINGS TECHNOLOGICAL.
Unit 14

Incited any riots lately?