• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Wait.  Did somebody say 'No Collusion?'

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 12, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
Look fwd to it.  Let's look to make this happen.
Just let me know when your travel plans are... I'm fairly open (one conference to attend in August- but it may be local, anyhow if things pan out how I think they may...)

Juan

Tillerson fired. To be replaced by CIA director Pompeo. Jack star should have interesting comments.

Lord Grantham

Hard to negotiate without a functioning State Department.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 13, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
Tillerson fired. To be replaced by CIA director Pompeo. Jack star should have interesting comments.
Still better than a Clinton presidency?  Well, except Hillary probably has bigger hands. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on March 12, 2018, 09:50:14 PM
I think he sang "the devil went down to Kansas."  ;)

No, that was Jack Daniels.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 12, 2018, 10:28:55 PM
hummm!

She looks a lot better since her breast reduction dosen’t she?

Gd5150

Can’t we all just get along? In the name of sincerity it’s time to extend the olive branch. It’s time that the gab harness its generousity and give back to those in need...yes, our resident left wing whiners. Clearly they’re in need of a pick me up, and what better way to do that than what the former editor of the NYTimes uses. A genuine Barak Obama doll. “How can I help” you ask? Easy, we start a gofundme account to raise money for Obama dolls for our resident left wing whiners.

A half dozen dolls would go a long way to healing “the pain”. For less than a cup of coffee you could make a difference.

Quote“That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had a progressive, African American president until very recently.

- Jill Abramson, editor and columnist NYTimes and The Guardian

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/11/former-nyt-editor-jill-abramson-carries-little-plastic-obama-doll-to-comfort-her-during-trump-era/amp

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 13, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
She looks a lot better since her breast reduction dosen’t she?
Heh, heh... I wish I'd had some silicone futures prior to her "enhancement."

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 13, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
Can’t we all just get along? In the name of sincerity it’s time to extend the olive branch. It’s time that the gab harness its generousity and give back to those in need...yes, our resident left wing whiners. Clearly they’re in need of a pick me up, and what better way to do that than what the former editor of the NYTimes uses. A genuine Barak Obama doll. “How can I help” you ask? Easy, we start a gofundme account to raise money for Obama dolls for our resident left wing whiners.

A half dozen dolls would go a long way to healing “the pain”. For less than a cup of coffee you could make a difference.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/11/former-nyt-editor-jill-abramson-carries-little-plastic-obama-doll-to-comfort-her-during-trump-era/amp

We must be sensitive and inclusive.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 12, 2017, 01:57:38 PM
I am very comfortable with the triumvirate (and I use that word advisedly) of Kelly, Mattis and Tillerson.  It takes a villiage.

Today must be a sad day for you.

Up All Night

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 13, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

It's a Good Day for me. I'm happy Tillerson is on the way out. He can then go and to whatever  he does, when he's no acting as the SOS.

Trump's The Man... and It's All GOOD!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Up All Night on March 13, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
He can then go and to whatever  he does, when he's no acting as the SOS.

Oh, okay.

Goldfinger

Trump blocks Singapore company from taking over Qualcomm for $117billion over national security concerns
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5492853/Trump-blocks-Broadcom-takeover-Qualcomm.html
LARGEST EVER TECH MERGER COCKBLOCKED!
Just so you understand, Qualcomm is American â€" they were trying to absorb our manufacturer.
Not only is this a massive donkey punch to the back of the head of the entire globo-corpo establishment â€" it is a serious assertion of American power on the global market. Furthermore, the national security bit is actually very true.

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on March 13, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Another “member” to add to the list.

Cheer up sweetie.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 13, 2018, 02:25:32 PM
Another “member” to add to the list.

Cheer up sweetie.

Heh, heh.  Yeah, life's a bitch.  This is probably better than having a Barack doll.  Enjoy, Rex, baby.  Dry those tears.

Rex Tillerson's worth

It was $28.1 million in 2013, $33.1 million in 2014, and $27.2 million in 2015. In late 2016, Tillerson held $54 million of Exxon stock, and had a right to deferred stock worth approximately $180 million over the next 10 years. Tillerson is estimated to be worth at least $300 million.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 13, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Not really.  Tillerson is a good man but he didn’t understand the sargeantâ€"corporal relationship and didn’t go far enough in delousing the State Department.  Pompeo does and will be more in sync with Trump.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
We must be sensitive and inclusive.

:D Thank you for setting up this epic eyeroll. It was the eyeroll seen 'round the world. Eyeroll with middle finger at the end. Nice.  :D

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 13, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
Hard to negotiate without a functioning State Department.

This would make a lot more sense if the Obama / Kerry / Hilary Clinton State Department had any accomplishments during their eight year tenure.  All I see are 8 years of failure, weakening ties with our allies, friends, and trading partners, and our rivals and enemies unchecked and on the move.

It surprises me after all that the Obama and Hilary Clinton supporters have much to say about Trump's foreign policy.

The Nobel Committee gave Obama a Peace Prize very early on - the first chance they got - before he had much of a chance to screw things up. 

They must have desperately wanted to give one to him, and knew him being on the job just a few months was going to their best chance to do so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 13, 2018, 04:24:31 PM
The Nobel Committee gave Obama a Peace Prize very early on - the first chance they got - before he had much of a chance to screw things up. 

They must have desperately wanted to give one to him, and knew him being on the job just a few months was going to their best chance to do so.

That was my first real red flag with him. Huh? A Nobel "Peace" prize less than a year into his administration?! For what?! Sure, I had heard some rumors in the wind before that but this was the first thing that made me consider that they might be true. ::) ;D

Goldfinger

Obama got the Nobel Price for being the first Negro President in country built by White people, obviously.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 13, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

How dare you disrespect the prize awarded for world service in the name of peace. You know which other distinguished gentleman received one? Yes, Jimmy Carter.

Quote"for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflict”