• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Scientists create hybrid human-pig embryos

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, January 26, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

Jackstar

PLOT TWIST: Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are proof-of-concept clone prototypes, and the production models of today are now fantastic. The pig story is just a distraction.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 26, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

PLOT TWIST: Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are proof-of-concept clone prototypes, and the production models of today are now fantastic. The pig story is just a distraction.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

And this what they made with all the leftover genetic garbage, kind of like Danny DeVito's character in Twins.

Jackstar

Tucker has been around since before they cloned Dolly. I think. He doesn't look like them anyway.

Cyrus and Beiber look identical to me. They're both so wildly androgynous, as well as appearing equally retarded. Have they been photographed together? Each has had to engage in ludicrous acts of exaggerated exposure (Beiber constantly pissing and spitting in public, Cyrus constantly sticking her tongue out while adorned in a nude bodysuit) in order to establish their MK-Ultra/Monarch sexual mind control programming.

That said, I, for one, welcome the incipient arrival of our new Pig-Man Over-Lords. HAIL HYDRA.

Speaking of Dolly, you might enjoy John Scalzi's The Android's Dream, which centers around a human-sheep hybrid that's somewhat out of the ordinary.

zeebo

Clearly we need Kevin the Hybrid's opinion on this one.  Not sure which conspiracy this is part of, be it Filipino vampires, Reptilian shapesifters, or those pesky Alpha Draconian Big-birds.

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 08:32:32 PM
Clearly we need Kevin the Hybrid's opinion on this one.  Not sure which conspiracy this is part of, be it Canadian Filipino vampires, Reptilian shapeshifters, or those pesky Alpha Draconian Big-birds.
FIFY  ;)

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 26, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

https://youtu.be/PHvN25QPWGE?list=PLU4tzrMLo_XW-aWdxv_UYfTqsijXOcGua&t=195

Ha! I'd forgotten about that show. It was a brilliant premise, but  the writers wasted a lot of the potential because it got old pretty quickly.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 07:48:49 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  ;)

I wondered how long it would take someone to go there. And I just projectile vomited in my mouth for the first time. I don't recommend it.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 10:05:17 PM
Ha! I'd forgotten about that show. It was a brilliant premise, but  the writers wasted a lot of the potential because it got old pretty quickly.
Dang. I guessed wrong. I thought for sure y'all were going to reference that great show "Manimal." Unfortunately it was pre-CGI era and suffered for it. Though poster Kevin the Hybrid would probably appreciate because he can out do their effects with his camera and costumes and shape-shifting!  ;)

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 09:00:14 PM
Thanks man, I can't keep all the different factions straight.
;)
Hopefully he'll see the thread.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 10:07:04 PM
I wondered how long it would take someone to go there. And I just projectile vomited in my mouth for the first time. I don't recommend it.
It was too tempting to resist.  ;D

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 10:28:22 PM
It was too tempting to resist.  ;D

It was begging for it. I'm indifferent to Falkie and don't have Photoshop skills, but I figured someone would pounce on it.  :D

Caruthers612

You say 'hybrid human-pig embryos' like it's something strange.

And now the guild navigator from Dune:

Edric by Archibald Heatherington Nasty-Face, on Flickr

And now Rush Limbaugh as the guild navigator from Dune:

guildrush by Archibald Heatherington Nasty-Face, on Flickr

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 07:48:49 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  ;)
Some SewerGabber really needs this as their avatar.  ;D ;)

I copied your pic, Logan.  If it isn't okay, I'll delete it.

whoozit

I think his name is Kevin the Hubrid and he posts on BellGab.