• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 17, 2016, 10:40:36 AM

Oh.   Wowsers.   Great guest.  Next week, do you think you could maybe interview Haji, the counter clerk down the road at the Quickie Mart?  I would like to hear his take on the maintainence protocols for the Squishie Machine.  What mop he prefers for the graveyard shift.....

There's an Indian man I like, however i don't think he owns a phone & im not even sure how he gets online. Sorry I know your trying to be cute with your dick licker, but that actually made me think about my poor buddy kmall.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 17, 2016, 12:57:42 PM
There's an Indian man I like, however i don't think he owns a phone & im not even sure how he gets online. Sorry I know your trying to be cute with your dick licker, but that actually made me think about my poor buddy kmall.
Is kmall (is that spelled right?) Is he being deported?  Is he properly vetted?

what was the pro wrestling announcement?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Penis mv on November 17, 2016, 05:03:38 PM
Is kmall (is that spelled right?) Is he being deported?  Is he properly vetted?
Penis mv . . . BUWHAAA-HAA-HAA!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 17, 2016, 10:59:34 AM
As bios go, that qualifies as one of the most pretentious, pseudo intellectual meanderings ever written. Bravo to whoever thought that one up!

As opposed to Noory's, which is simply one of the most pretentious

ninjashoes

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 17, 2016, 11:55:02 AM
So she's between jobs?

Also I have to say I listened to the first Alpha Edition EODR and I'm not feeling it. The magic's gone. I'll give it a couple more episodes to see what happens.

Michael, also please do not send me unsolicited private messages defending yourself and revealing inside baseball between you and Daniel. It makes you look like a nutcase.

That is really disturbing and disgusting....

I apologize that you have to deal with any of that, and it is that type of "violation of privacy"  and general "disrespectful behavior" that figured into my decision to break off any personal or business relationship with Michael.

As far as my new shows goes, it is a work in progress and I'm already making some adjustments. Perhaps you could let me know anything I could work on to help you enjoy it more. I know its hard to satisfy fans who are used to listening to something far different. If you would feel more comfortable, you can PM it to me, I promise to not bombard you with any high school bs like my former friend is doing.

ninjashoes

Quote from: I changed my name on November 17, 2016, 10:50:11 PM
what was the pro wrestling announcement?

Oh sorry missed this question.

The announcement was that I won't be talking Pro Wrestling on EODR and will instead be doing a separate show completely devoted to Pro Wrestling with a touch of other sports such as MMA and football thrown in. Perhaps even a little Footie! Go Arsenal!

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 18, 2016, 01:55:00 AM
Oh sorry missed this question.

The announcement was that I won't be talking Pro Wrestling on EODR and will instead be doing a separate show completely devoted to Pro Wrestling with a touch of other sports such as MMA and football thrown in. Perhaps even a little Footie! Go Arsenal!
Would you be talking about different gambling angles in relation to the NFL games?

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 18, 2016, 02:01:59 AM
Would you be talking about different gambling angles in relation to the NFL games?

I probably won't get that deep into it. I wouldn't wouldn't want to talk too much and give others bad advice.

My areas are really Pro Wrestling, MMA and comic books.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 18, 2016, 02:06:06 AM
I probably won't get that deep into it. I wouldn't wouldn't want to talk too much and give others bad advice.

My areas are really Pro Wrestling, MMA and comic books.
right on, keep us updated and I will check it out.

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 18, 2016, 02:15:16 AM
right on, keep us updated and I will check it out.

sweet deal,

and to avoid confusion with Michael's show, I'm just going to call my show Alpha Edition in this thread from here on out.

This Saturday is going to be a classic barn burner for sure with the appearance of Connie Willis. I've got something to prove and I hope to get better and better with every broadcast.

The All American Man, the D-A-N will be live this Saturday night.

Other topics I will be covering include:

-Japanese Food

-My personal thoughts on Reptilians.

-Why I had to change the name of my band.

-My favorite paranormal topic(question from much earlier in this thread)

-What Bellgab means to me!

AceAzzameen

Have any guests that can talk about Pizzagate?

zeebo

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 17, 2016, 02:46:35 AM
This Saturday I am joined by Connie Willis from Coast to Coast AM!

This one sounds like a kick.  Last week I listened to Myke, this time Daniel.  I'm trying to look at the positives in all this - now I get two Sat. shows to choose from.  Yes, I'm adapting to reality and moving forward, something which I'm finding is helpful these days. 

ninjashoes

Just talked to Connie Willis!

Getting ready to go live at 7:30 pst!

I plan to push it to a higher level tonight.

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 19, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

Good deal.

GravitySucks

I will bet she will be higher.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 19, 2016, 07:17:58 PM
I will bet she will be higher.

lol we'll be listening to see who hits the nachos first.

chefist

I'm confused...who should I listen to tonight? Daniel or Myke?

mikuthing01

Hey bubba whats the link for your show i want to hear about Japanese food desu~

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Che' Fi' on November 19, 2016, 07:40:15 PM
I'm confused...who should I listen to tonight? Daniel or Myke?

It's almost killing time.

Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, Ph.D., founded the Institute for Exoconsciousness to research and apply the abilities of human consciousness sourced in extraterrestrial contact. She created the concept of Exoconsciousness to study of the extraterrestrial origins, dimensions and abilities of human consciousness. Rebecca’s signature is bridging consciousness science and extraterrestrial experiencers. Her work encourages us to explore the questions: Do humans have an innate ability to experience extraterrestrial contact? And if so, how does it manifest and what are the implications for our species, our planet and the universe?

Jim Harold is America’s most popular paranormal podcast host.  With his two free flagship programs, The Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harold’s Campfire, Jim has developed a loyal following that spans the globe. In addition to his free podcasts at JimHarold.com, Jim also hosts a series of premium podcasts on the supernatural and related subjects at JimHarold.net. As a result, he has also become a published author with his Campfire series. The first book was originally published by traditional publisher New Page Books, and since then Jim has taken the books independent.

You can listen to the show live on the TuneIn app or website â€" just search â€œEnd of Days.” Kickoff is at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST.
www.endofdaysmichael.com
see you in the chatroom fiends!
http://www.endofdaysmichael.com/chatroom-2/

Quote from: username on November 19, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

It's almost killing time.

Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, Ph.D., founded the Institute for Exoconsciousness to research and apply the abilities of human consciousness sourced in extraterrestrial contact. She created the concept of Exoconsciousness to study of the extraterrestrial origins, dimensions and abilities of human consciousness. Rebecca’s signature is bridging consciousness science and extraterrestrial experiencers. Her work encourages us to explore the questions: Do humans have an innate ability to experience extraterrestrial contact? And if so, how does it manifest and what are the implications for our species, our planet and the universe?

Jim Harold is America’s most popular paranormal podcast host.  With his two free flagship programs, The Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harold’s Campfire, Jim has developed a loyal following that spans the globe. In addition to his free podcasts at JimHarold.com, Jim also hosts a series of premium podcasts on the supernatural and related subjects at JimHarold.net. As a result, he has also become a published author with his Campfire series. The first book was originally published by traditional publisher New Page Books, and since then Jim has taken the books independent.

You can listen to the show live on the TuneIn app or website â€" just search “End of Days.” Kickoff is at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST.
www.endofdaysmichael.com
see you in the chatroom fiends!
http://www.endofdaysmichael.com/chatroom-2/

Good deal

ninjashoes

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 19, 2016, 07:55:37 PM
Hey bubba whats the link for your show i want to hear about Japanese food desu~

lol its just endofdaysradio dot com

arigato

ninjashoes

also I completely redesigned the website, please check it out if you have a chance. It blows the old design away.

mikuthing01

I train with my sushi knife every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is glorious Nippon steel folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sushi license fifteen years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

theONE

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 19, 2016, 09:16:37 PM
lol its just endofdaysradio dot com

arigato

if you provided link people would perhaps checked out ,but that cryptic  "endofdaysradio dot com"
well it you are too lazy to type and post full link , I'm too lazy to type it...

...never mind I found something else to listen too

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 09:54:27 PM
if you provided link people would perhaps checked out ,but that cryptic  "endofdaysradio dot com"
well it you are too lazy to type and post full link , I'm too lazy to type it...

lol

http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

zeebo

I have new respect for Ms. Connie after her appearance.  She seems like a genuine good soul, a seeker of knowledge.  Enjoyed the conversation Daniel.   

But next time in your intro elaborate more on the Japanese food, man!

mikuthing01

Quote from: zeebo on November 20, 2016, 12:16:40 AM
I have new respect for Ms. Connie after her appearance.  She seems like a genuine good soul, a seeker of knowledge.  Enjoyed the conversation Daniel.   

But next time in your intro elaborate more on the Japanese food, man!

i seen this pic and thought of you zeebo

zeebo

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 20, 2016, 12:21:12 AM
i seen this pic and thought of you zeebo

Well I guess I can feel good at this point I'm still doing the drinking, and not the pouring. 

ninjashoes

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 09:54:27 PM

lol no idea why I typed it like that sorry. Used to spam filters I guess.

I hope you listen to the embedded version at least ( :

arigato!