• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on November 04, 2016, 02:54:19 AM
Very original Mike with a Y.

Are you surprised? This is the same guy who copied Paris Hilton's 2003 look.

ninjashoes

Thank you all for the feedback and please keep it coming.

I plan to do an uncensored show but I can at least hold back my own colorful mouth a bit more.

The guests I wil let speak freely so you get their realness.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 03:43:44 AM
Thank you all for the feedback and please keep it coming.

I plan to do an uncensored show but I can at least hold back my own colorful mouth a bit more.

The guests I wil let speak freely so you get their realness.
in my opinion Ghost from true capitalist radio is the best out there. He curses like a sailor and at first it was a turnoff but now I don't mind it and it kinda makes his show more unique

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on November 04, 2016, 03:50:23 AM
in my opinion Ghost from true capitalist radio is the best out there. He curses like a sailor and at first it was a turnoff but now I don't mind it and it kinda makes his show more unique

I enjoy him too!  There is so much politically correct stuff out there that it just gets boring and repetitive IMO.  Predictable, Same guests, different day is not for me.

whoozit

Quote from: akwilly on November 04, 2016, 01:38:04 AM
My only suggestion is to do a show that is unpredictable.
But not predictably so.

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 01:31:19 AM
Please keep the feedback, suggestions and comments coming, positive or negative.

What makes a certain show or certain broadcasters special to you?

What can I do to earn your respect as a broadcaater and how can I keep you a fan?

What do you want to know from me?

EODR worked because neither of you seemed to take it too seriously. Hopefully what comes next is like that too.

When Mad Martian was on there was talk of him getting his own show. Is that going to happen?

ninjashoes

Going to answer all of your questions this Saturday night. I will talk about how eodr broke down as well.

I will be talking about who I really am, why I wasn't allowed to express myself on the show and how I felt when I wasn't invited to Alien Con.

Lilith

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 07:29:30 AM
Going to answer all of your questions this Saturday night. I will talk about how eodr broke down as well.

I will be talking about who I really am, why I wasn't allowed to express myself on the show and how I felt when I wasn't invited to Alien Con.

I plan to be listening Daniel.  Will you continue to put your program on YouTube so that those of us who can't stay awake that late will be able to watch the program?

It is my hope that you will both at least air your programs at different times from each other.  I would certainly appreciate a much earlier air time.  Of course, I can only speak for myself.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 07:29:30 AM

Damn straight.. knows the feelings bro.. Falkie never invited me to Alien Con... sumofbitch

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 04, 2016, 02:11:53 AM
Yeah I don't like four letter words being used very often. I'm not in complete opposition to  4 letter words. Other words usually work better though and if one feels the need to use a 4 letter word, use it when you are really really irritated with something.  The word loses its punch if used too often.    I think they are better than saying goddamn or Jesus Christ in vain.

I'm generally against the vulgarization of the language but some moments call for a 4 letter word.

BellGab needs some of those Four Letter words ..like now .

"LOVE" ALL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 04, 2016, 08:31:55 AM
Damn straight.. knows the feelings bro.. Falkie never invited me to Alien Con... sumofbitch

He didn't? Even after you donated the hoodie for free that he criticised? Ungrateful bitch.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 03, 2016, 08:32:50 PM
Which show was that?
Search "George Senda: A Life Well Lived" and you will see Senda's March interview on EoDR.

But let's be realistic - if you've heard one Senda podcast appearance you've heard them all. Lots of talk about joint pain, the haters and dying three times. That's really how George tips people off that he's a huckster, by repeating the same stories almost verbatim.

AceAzzameen

the End of Days name should not be used by either Mikhail, or Daniel. End of Days as we knew it is dead, anything else is a bastardized imitation. So bury it. End of Days Radio with just Michael is not End of Days Radio. It takes two to tango

Corona Kitty

I love the taste of tears in the morning

the_peeve

Good luck Michael! I know you will do good in the world.

You are a benevolent robot.

Lilith

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 04, 2016, 09:55:15 AM
the End of Days name should not be used by either Mikhail, or Daniel. End of Days as we knew it is dead, anything else is a bastardized imitation. So bury it. End of Days Radio with just Michael is not End of Days Radio. It takes two to tango

It's none of my business of course, but I completely agree. With that said, I support what ever they decide mutually.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: the_peeve on November 04, 2016, 11:36:33 AM
Good luck Michael! I know you will do good in the world.

You are a benevolent robot.

Thank you my man

Corona Kitty

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 04, 2016, 03:09:26 AM

She would make a great guest, but Corey Feldman would best her.

ninjashoes

Falkie is very welcome on my show and I will treat him like a respected adult.

Just tell him that the light side has risen.

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 03:01:20 PM

So is there a separate thread yet for the new show, bud?

onan

Let's see how long that lasts.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 01:57:22 PM
Have the two of them taken it out into the yard and had a handbag fight? They're very quiet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 04, 2016, 03:09:26 AM

Uncanny. Simply uncanny.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on November 04, 2016, 03:06:53 AM
I like it: Completely Unethical with host Ninjashoes.

^^^He's right you know^^^

MV/Liberace!

Why lie to him?