• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Quote from: username on November 01, 2016, 10:12:36 PM

Does art know this?

Who the hell knows.  He's the guy that told us 'George get's it', only to tell us otherwise years later. 

ninjashoes

something coming in the next hour

akwilly

Just saw deep water horizon. It kinda sucked

ninjashoes

Michael, i don't want your artwork or your music or anything like that.

All of your stuff is going to be removed in due time when i have the time and am good and ready. I am not beholden to your demands so you can stop emailing me. There is no reason for you to contact me and I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

Don't worry I don't think like you.

I am not going to steal from you.

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 01, 2016, 11:58:03 PM
It's been an hour!!!!

very sorry, I had to do some retakes, my lazy eye looks weird on cam

plus I keep wondering if I really wanna do this lol, dont worry Im doing

GravitySucks

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 02, 2016, 12:18:21 AM

Don't tempt akwilly with the lazy eye talk or you may be smelling grilled cheese when you wake up.

akwilly

Cant wait to see. P.S. I got a thing for a girl with a lazy eye, you'll be fine

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 02, 2016, 12:27:08 AM
Don't tempt akwilly with the lazy eye talk or you may be smelling grilled cheese when you wake up.
haha, that was a different girl G.S. lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on November 02, 2016, 12:27:41 AM
Cant wait to see. P.S. I got a thing for a girl with a lazy eye, you'll be fine

^^^ LOL I warned you ^^^

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on November 02, 2016, 12:28:31 AM
haha, that was a different girl G.S. lol

Just joking with you ak.

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 01, 2016, 11:43:55 PM
Michael, i don't want your artwork or your music or anything like that.

All of your stuff is going to be removed in due time when i have the time and am good and ready. I am not beholden to your demands so you can stop emailing me. There is no reason for you to contact me and I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

Don't worry I don't think like you.

I am not going to steal from you.

I hate divorces. It's hard on us kids. *sigh*

Daggit

Shit or get off the pot. Bunch of attention seeking drama queens. Look at me. Look at me.

ninjashoes

Turn the lights off before watching this,

This is a Halloween promotional video only and is in no way intended as a threat in any way. It is for comedic purposes and is considered performance art.

I personally thank Michael for all the hard work over the years and for being my friend as well. Good luck on your new show. We were always wrestling fans so I'm cutting a promo for our new shows.

Fans stay tuned because we will be posting links to both our new shows at endofdaysradio.com

Michael please calm down and let me promote our new shows. Our website needs to stay up for now so we can post links to our new shows. Hats off to you buddy and I hope you do the right thing to put us over, I hope you respond in video form. You know its best for business. Lets keep it above the belt, stay classy and make magic here. Hopefully this will lighten the mood.

I declare a new monday night war. This is like Raw and Smackdown being made into separate shows because there is no good other competition. Its what is best for business.

May the best man win "Mikhel, my little brother".

https://youtu.be/THh-c8YBUCE

Praise MV!

WOTR

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 02, 2016, 01:53:25 AM

Praise MV!
Well... I was amused.  I suppose that either Mikhel will find it amusing and play along- or this thread will bring in the diaper dollar$ for MV.  Either way, it is a win.

akwilly

This is a Halloween promotional video only and is in no way intended as a threat in any way. It is for comedic purposes and is considered performance art.

I personally thank Michael for all the hard work over the years and for being my friend as well. Good luck on your new show. We were always wrestling fans so I'm cutting a promo for our new shows.

Fans stay tuned because we will be posting links to both our new shows at endofdaysradio.com

Michael please calm down and let me promote our new shows. Our website needs to stay up for now so we can post links to our new shows. Hats off to you buddy and I hope you do the right thing to put us over, I hope you respond in video form. You know its best for business. Lets keep it above the belt, stay classy and make magic here. Hopefully this will lighten the mood.

I declare a new monday night war. This is like Raw and Smackdown being made into separate shows because there is no good other competition. Its what is best for business.

Praise MV!
Very Cool!!!!

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on November 02, 2016, 01:59:48 AM
Well... I was amused.  I suppose that either Mikhel will find it amusing and play along- or this thread will bring in the diaper dollar$ for MV.  Either way, it is a win.

Well if its keeping the youngsters clothed, fuck it

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 02, 2016, 02:04:53 AM
Very Cool!!!!

Thanks for staying up, this is an exciting time for us despite the tragedy.

This video was my last ditch desperate effort to lighten the mood.

Finally there will be some decent competition on bellgab with its two hottest youngest prospects going toe to toe in a true internet war.

Two giant ego's, one is good, one is evil, actually fuck it their both evil little shits but hey this is good, hey thelma pass the popcorn!

and you GUYS THOUGHT NOOREY VS. ART WAS GOOD, YOU THOUGHT HEATHER STUFF WAS GOOD(I LOVE YOU HEATHER)

WOTR

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 02, 2016, 02:15:07 AM
...and you GUYS THOUGHT NOOREY VS. ART WAS GOOD, YOU THOUGHT HEATHER STUFF WAS GOOD(I LOVE YOU HEATHER)
You left out the dark queen... Amy.

If it does not lighten the mood, I would suggest you invite him on as your first guest.  If that happens, MV might allow you to at least title the one episode "train wreck radio". :)

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on November 02, 2016, 02:22:06 AM
You left out the dark queen... Amy.

If it does not lighten the mood, I would suggest you invite him on as your first guest.  :D

Amy is the light queen.

but yes i suppose he is welcome on if he can contain himself

I thought that was good.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 02, 2016, 02:37:41 AM
I thought that was good.

Thank you, its a small preview of the direction of my new show. It is going to be a full video program and podcast form as well.

This is one small "upgrade" I can offer and one up the competition.

Bad side is you have to look at my ugly mug.

good news is maybe Amy will come on and there will be a far less ugly mug on there. Either way it will provide good reason to get lots of the hottest chicks on.

I will continue to stay on Heathers good side and we will see what happens.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 02, 2016, 02:59:19 AM
Thank you, its a small preview of the direction of my new show. It is going to be a full video program and podcast form as well.

good news is maybe Amy will come on and there will be a far less ugly mug on there. Either way it will provide good reason to get lots of the hottest chicks on.

freakin great format for a show!!

Praise MV!

Very creative Daniel.  Looking forward to your show. 

Lilith

Praise MV!

I enjoyed watching the video Daniel.  I always enjoy watching bellgabbers on video.

Praise MV!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on November 02, 2016, 04:56:08 AM
I enjoyed watching the video Daniel.  I always enjoy watching bellgabbers on video.

Praise MV!

brig you missed your calling..  diplomatic corps.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 02, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt; but you've just shown you're an immature, sexist little prick. Your criteria for a female presenter is if you get a hard on. Grow up. A broadcaster to be taken seriously, you're certainly not.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 07:21:07 AM
I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt; but you've just shown you're an immature, sexist little prick. Your criteria for a female presenter is if you get a hard on. Grow up. A broadcaster to be taken seriously, you're certainly not.

...but YP

This is the stuff that makes bellgab GREAT

Daniel might be genuine competition for the Falkie thread.

Praise MV!