• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
I think you should invite her on as a guest, so she can build her confidence.

Sixteen, would you be willing to come on as a guest?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 12:57:15 PM

Just say YES Sixteen.

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Just say YES Sixteen.

no one turns down Dr. Groyper!

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

[attachment=1,msg1333433]

Dr. Groyper, I’d like to confer with you. I notice that pill is half red and half blue. What gives?!

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

[attachment=1,msg1333433]

top 16

you’r product is nonstop top shelf

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2019, 06:00:30 PM
Dr. Groyper, I’d like to confer with you. I notice that pill is half red and half blue. What gives?!

i'm just surgeon idk what it means! Sixteen needs to take it and swallow it. no time for questions.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 12:57:15 PM
I’d buy that for a dollar!

Quote from: whoozit on June 13, 2019, 06:33:51 PM
I’d buy that for a dollar!

We need the shade of White Crow to open up his wallet to make it a little more interesting

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 13, 2019, 06:03:19 PM
top 16

you’r product is nonstop top shelf
That's sweet.  Groyper is very talented, with skill and humor.   I have loved his videos and appreciate the time and energy that must go into them.  I have heard from people that Groyper is much nicer than his avatar image sometimes portrays, a nice thing to know.  I think parody is a lot of fun.  Nonetheless, I'm sticking to the written word and Bell forums are where I belong.  Although, I am very flattered to have had this nomination.  A nice compliment.  And I definitely support You Tube, which is a life-changing platform enriching many lives.

There are a lot of Gabbers with video experience and talent, and time.  Art Roswells is nice and sassy, Damon's got the skills, Digital Pig Snuggler is vivacious, and maybe Heather just needs some time!

The comic below is all in good fun!  I just thought it was cute and have been waiting for a reason to use it...

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 10, 2019, 01:48:07 PM
Be the bigger animal.
Only one beer, and that is damn funny. Nominated for post of the week.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 11:35:01 PM
That's sweet.  Groyper is very talented, with skill and humor.   I have loved his videos and appreciate the time and energy that must go into them.  I have heard from people that Groyper is much nicer than his avatar image sometimes portrays, a nice thing to know.  I think parody is a lot of fun.  Nonetheless, I'm sticking to the written word and Bell forums are where I belong.  Although, I am very flattered to have had this nomination.  A nice compliment.  And I definitely support You Tube, which is a life-changing platform enriching many lives.

There are a lot of Gabbers with video experience and talent, and time.  Art Roswells is nice and sassy, Damon's got the skills, Digital Pig Snuggler is vivacious, and maybe Heather just needs some time!

The comic below is all in good fun!  I just thought it was cute and have been waiting for a reason to use it...

so... you're saying there's a chance

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 03:37:54 PM
so... you're saying there's a chance

optimism is your ally. use it wisely and you will be unstoppable

lol, salty

[attachment=1,msg1333659]
[attachment=2,msg1333659]
[attachment=3,msg1333659]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 14, 2019, 07:32:12 PM
lol, salty

[attachment=1,msg1333659]
[attachment=2,msg1333659]

Sticks and stones...

LOL

AZZERAE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 13, 2019, 07:24:10 AM
Always the victim, eh ?
You know, when you continuously call people names, like some spoiled little brat on the grade school playground who's throwing a temper tantrum, you'll never have anyone that wants to interact with you, except to tell you to fuck off.
You didn't like it too much when I called you a dumb fucking cunt over in the Windows 10 thread, did you ?
Your reply was for me to get the fuck out of there (like you have any say in the matter  -  LOL ! )

You should really work on your reading comprehension skills also.
You love to twist peoples posts in your mind to assume things that were never said or implied.
That's a big red flag for mental instability.

Oh BTW, how's that windows update going for you ?

gfy