• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Immigrant Round-Up Fraud

Started by Jojo, August 09, 2019, 12:24:42 AM

Jojo

Unless the human resource personnel who hired illegal immigrants are arrested too, then this whole round-up is a fraud.  The people who needed the jobs needed jobs.  But HR managers had no excuse.

Asuka Langley

>Immigrant Round-Up Fraud

2 buses cant hold 680 beans? you dont say 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS6Uo-N-CQ4

Metron2267

Quote from: Tangerine on August 09, 2019, 12:24:42 AM
Unless the human resource personnel who hired illegal immigrants are arrested too, then this whole round-up is a fraud.  The people who needed the jobs needed jobs.  But HR managers had no excuse.

Send your spite to @US Chamber of Commerce

Metron2267

https://www.uschamber.com/immigration

U.S. Chamber Encourages House to Provide Opportunity for Venezuelans to Legally Work and Remain in U.S.

https://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2007/03/us-chamber-of-commerce-pro-illegal.html 

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Pro-Illegal Agenda
Anti-illegal immigration activists need to be able to see the big picture to understand the lay of the illegal immigration battle ground. By the way, that battle ground is spelled “Globalization.” The translation of “Globalization” is spelled “North American Union.”

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is one of the major power brokers behind the pro-amnesty Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act.

Here’s what Source Watch said about the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce is a powerful business lobbying group in the United States. Since its current CEO Thomas J. Donohue came to power in 1997 the Chamber has increasingly supported Republican candidates and is now a driving force supporting the policies of the George W. Bush administration.

According to the Chamber's website, the group's mission is to "advance human progress through an economic, political and social system based on individual freedom, incentive, initiative, opportunity, and responsibility

Lobbying Spending
Political Money Line highlighted in February 2005 the Chamber and its Institute for Legal Reform reported combined spending of $53.38 million for lobbying the Executive and Legislative branches during 2004. According to the watchdog website, "This is the largest twelve-month amount reported spent by any group."

DanTSX

WALL NOW

Jail for employers using stolen identities to

Pay citizens a living wage to work there instead.  I’ll pay more.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tangerine on August 09, 2019, 12:24:42 AM
'They' needed to stay in their own cuntries.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tangerine on August 11, 2019, 12:00:12 AM
Lol
I don't know why you are laughing.  One of those fucks was working your job.  That fucker owes you.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on August 11, 2019, 03:58:16 PM
WALL NOW

Fucking A Skippy.  Pay Americans to pick lettuce.  To gut chickens.  Although, I gotta say that picking the lettuce has got to be a young mans job.

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/americans-apply-for-jobs-at-mississippi-chicken-plants-after-ice-raid/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/13/americans-apply-jobs-koch-foods-after-ice-raid/

Roughly 150 locals attended an August 12 job fair to apply for jobs at the Koch Foods’ plants in Mississippi.
The fair was run after the August 7 removal of 243 alleged illegal migrants in two of the company’s chicken processing plants, according to local authorities.

The local Jackson Clarion-Ledger newspaper reported 25 to 30 people went to the job fair in Forest, Mississippi.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:49:13 AM
I don't know why you are laughing.  One of those fucks was working your job.  That fucker owes you.
No, Human Resources should be jailed and pay restitution.  The migrant did not "take" my job.  It was accorded to him by Human Resources.  Human Resources screwed me.  They ate their own, American hiring managers screwing an American out of a job.  Reprehensible.  You gotta look at this from the higher perspective.  These opportunist managers count on you to scape goat the migrant and not see the larger picture.

Jojo

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 03:02:16 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/americans-apply-for-jobs-at-mississippi-chicken-plants-after-ice-raid/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/13/americans-apply-jobs-koch-foods-after-ice-raid/

Roughly 150 locals attended an August 12 job fair to apply for jobs at the Koch Foods’ plants in Mississippi.
The fair was run after the August 7 removal of 243 alleged illegal migrants in two of the company’s chicken processing plants, according to local authorities.

The local Jackson Clarion-Ledger newspaper reported 25 to 30 people went to the job fair in Forest, Mississippi.
Like anyone would apply at a law breaking company.  Companies like that go under.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tangerine on August 16, 2019, 12:27:16 AM
No, Human Resources should be jailed and pay restitution.  The migrant did not "take" my job.  It was accorded to him by Human Resources.  Human Resources screwed me.  They ate their own, American hiring managers screwing an American out of a job.  Reprehensible.  You gotta look at this from the higher perspective.  These opportunist managers count on you to scape goat the migrant and not see the larger picture.
Show up at 8 a.m.  Walk into that office and tell them that you are hear to claim the job that they screwed you out of.  Don't ask.  Don't demand.  Just state in a 'take no shit' tone that "I am here to choke chickens and chew bubblegum.  And I am all out of bubble gum." 

They will not have the balls to fuck with you.

It always amazes me the American left not only defends but is making their central issue modern slavery for corporate/elite benefit and direct economic scab competition against the lower economic elements of Americans. Doing this while vehemently screaming about and trying to frame themselves as the non-bigoted good guys in the process. The sheer mental illness of the modern day liberal is baffling.

"Who is going to clean the toilets for $10 a hour?" said the person who accuses others of being racist in their next sentence.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tangerine on August 16, 2019, 12:28:52 AM
Like anyone would apply at a law breaking company.  Companies like that go under.
And yet they have not, now have they?

Metron2267

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on August 16, 2019, 11:59:13 AM
It always amazes me the American left not only defends but is making their central issue modern slavery for corporate/elite benefit and direct economic scab competition against the lower economic elements of Americans. Doing this while vehemently screaming about and trying to frame themselves as the non-bigoted good guys in the process. The sheer mental illness of the modern day liberal is baffling.

"Who is going to clean the toilets for $10 a hour?" said the person who accuses others of being racist in their next sentence.

👌

Kidnostad3

The far left has always played the role of useful idiot for our Nation's enemies both foreign and domestic but this new crop has descended to a previously unreached level of naïve idealism, mass hysteria and political stoogery.  With any luck most will outgrow it but spaying and neutering should be considered for those who don't. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 16, 2019, 01:10:37 PM
The far left has always played the role of useful idiot for our Nation's enemies both foreign and domestic but this new crop has descended to a previously unreached level of naïve idealism, mass hysteria and political stoogery.  With any luck most will outgrow it but spaying and neutering should be considered for those who don't.

In the spirit of the late Margaret Sanger (proggie lion) and "planned" parenthood, may the Eugenics begin!

Preferably in EUGENE, OREGON!

https://digital.osl.state.or.us/islandora/object/osl%3Aeugenics 

Oregon was one of 33 states to enact eugenics law in America. Bethenia Angelina Owens-Adair, one of Oregon's first female physicians, helped write and promote the bill that was used to create the Oregon Board of Eugenics. The bill was first introduced and passed in 1909, but was vetoed by Governor George Chamberlain. The second bill was introduced, passed, and signed by Governor Oswald West in 1913. The Anti-Sterilization League, led by Lora Cornelia Little, succeeded in getting a referendum that repealed the Oregon Sterilization Act of 1913. But in 1917, the bill was re-introduced and signed into law without need for a voter-approved referendum. The 1917 statute established the Board of Eugenics, responsible for determining which individuals would be sterilized. The law was amended in 1919 to include an appeals process for patients and their families, and was codified into Oregon statute in 1920.

In 1921, the 1917 statute was deemed unconstitutional by the Circuit Court of Marion County on the grounds of some unfair proceedings. The Board of Eugenics revised their practices, and a new law was signed and passed in 1923 to bring eugenics back to Oregon. The Board of Eugenics changed its name to the Board of Social Protection in 1967, after WWII and during the Civil Rights Movement. However, their practices remained unchanged. The last known forced sterilization occurred in 1981. A subcommittee of the Oregon State Senate finally repealed the eugenics statute and abolished the board in 1983. Governor John Kitzhaber, a member of that subcommittee, issued a formal apology on December 2, 2002, and declared December 10th as Human Rights Day. In his address, he states, "as we celebrate the progress we’ve made, we must also acknowledge the realities that darken the history of our state institutions." There was a total of 2,648 individuals sterilized in Oregon.

A liberal paradise that state is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on August 11, 2019, 03:58:16 PM
WALL NOW

Agreed. I would totally work an apple orchard or grow raisins in exchange for non slave wages. Just imagining such a gig gives me a relaxed feeling.

I get so tired of the zombie-like "jobs Americans won't do" refrain. Americans will do any job so long as they aren't relegated to third world status upon taking the gig.

It's time to remove the hordes of imported slaves populating our labor force. It would compel fair, dignified, first world wages. Funny how the "muh minimum wage" parrots, such as Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas Warren, support this ongoing and unnecessary throttling of wages for America's working class. "$15 per hour" out of one side of their mouths, and "bring in more third world slave labor" out of the other side. The two positions don't comport.

MV/Liberace!

Marry me?

-Lee

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
Agreed. I would totally work an apple orchard or grow raisins in exchange for non slave wages. Just imagining such a gig gives me a relaxed feeling.

I get so tired of the zombie-like "jobs Americans won't do" refrain. Americans will do any job so long as they aren't relegated to third world status upon taking the gig.

It's time to remove the hordes of imported slaves populating our labor force. It would compel fair, dignified, first world wages. Funny how the "muh minimum wage" parrots, such as Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas Warren, support this ongoing and unnecessary throttling of wages for America's working class. "$15 per hour" out of one side of their mouths, and "bring in more third world slave labor" out of the other side. The two positions don't comport.

+1 rep. Great post

The elite left wishes to enriched themselves and pull the ladder up behind them.  And you can compete with no skill walk-ins for the remaining wages.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 09:12:03 AM

Stop that 'right of center' thinking.  You, Sir, are a member of the digital 5th Column.   You might end up as one of Clintons friends.  "Now serving number 57!"  *Bang*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 19, 2019, 09:13:36 PM
Stop that 'right of center' thinking.  You, Sir, are a member of the digital 5th Column.   You might end up as one of Clintons friends.  "Now serving number 57!"  *Bang*

Pure faggotry! You just can’t help yourself. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2019, 10:32:49 PM
Pure faggotry! You just can’t help yourself.
And you just can't stop reaching out to me for attention.  Troll

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 20, 2019, 01:38:18 AM
And you just can't stop reaching out to me for attention.  Troll

You started it. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2019, 01:09:23 PM
You started it. ::)
You accused me of being FBI.  That's what started your Trolling campaign.  But I'll let you tell it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2019, 02:09:03 AM
You accused me of being FBI.  That's what started your Trolling campaign.  But I'll let you tell it.

No, I was rightly critical of them for all their obvious fuckery. You then accused me of a “rush to judgement” about that. That’s when you earned your FBI status. ;)

DanTSX

We got three new feet of wall built last month folks.  Very very good work.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jojo on August 16, 2019, 12:28:52 AM
And yet it hasn't, now has it?

https://stellasplace1.com/2019/08/14/heres-who-showed-up-for-koch-foods-plant-jobs-after-ice-raids/

Weakass rejoinder, Monica.