• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

GravitySucks

Pete Eberhart or Producer Paul.

Still hoping for a Keith Gabcast someday. Maybe you could promise to limit the topics to only up to the day of Art’s death.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Maybe you could promise to limit the topics to only up to the day of Art’s death.

boo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
boo.

Yeah. I don’t see him wanting to talk about post Friday the 13th while any potential legal matters are still in play. I was trying to come up with a way to hear from him sooner. Nobody is gonna care once Good Dave is retiring.

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
I'll bet Vincent would make for a great show.

Why, he doesn't know anything of interest the rest of us don't

I'd rather hear from Asia

wr250

if its not the ghost of Ft. Rock, then it must be jimmy chunga.

ponyboysunset

Whoever it is I am looking forward to a fun Saturday night!
Praise Liberace!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
Whoever it is I am looking forward to a fun Saturday night!
Praise Liberace!
bet those are two words you never thought you’d say/type.  ;D

Jamal Abanane

Dumb question, should I get sauced enough to sac-up and call-into 573-837-4948...what's the best or only way? Skype?

I'm dumb, does Skype cost money?

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
Yes and no.

Exactly.

A primer on how to do free Skype:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA3681/how-do-i-call-someone-in-skype-for-windows-desktop

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10613/how-do-i-make-a-call-on-skype

You'll need a little Skype Credit or a subscription to call someone on their mobile or landline. If you've already saved the person's contact information you can tap or click their name from your contact list, or use the dial pad button  to enter their phone number.

Use the dial pad to enter toll free numbers on Skype. The following countries and number ranges are supported and are free of charge to all users:

France: +33 800, +33 805, +33 809
Poland: +48 800
UK: +44 500, +44 800, +44 808
USA: +1 800, +1 866, +1 877, +1 888
Taiwan: +886 80

MV/Liberace!

We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Awesome!

May I request you consider using "happy little song" as a bumper?

It's becoming a bit of an earworm round here... 8)

Pre-show warm-up now in progress....

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

So now that we are all primed up, hyped up, and feed up with 30 minutes of Gospel Reggae, are you doing to introduce us to your new friend, Special Guest Jesus Christ?

Had a Road to Damascus experience, MV?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on May 19, 2018, 07:25:25 PM
So now that we are all primed up, hyped up, and feed up with 30 minutes of Gospel Reggae, are you doing to introduce us to your new friend, Special Guest Jesus Christ?

You must be on the wrong stream. They are using podcast.solutions.  It has been going for 30 minutes

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
You must be on the wrong stream. They are using podcast.solutions.  It has been going for 30 minutes

Guest is Vincent Pontius. I dropped off. I didn’t find it a bit interesting or humorous to hear from a middle aged man that Art abandoned as a baby.

teknoslag

So who did the special guest turn out to be?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: LucaParcelli on May 19, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

I take back all the nasty stuff I thought about you MV.

Thanks Gravity sucks.

teknoslag

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
Guest is Vincent Pontius. I dropped off. I didn’t find it a bit interesting or humorous to hear from a middle aged man that Art abandoned as a baby.

Oh shit.  ;D

Jackstar

I didn’t find it a bit interesting or humorous to hear from a middle aged man that Art abandoned as a baby.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Yeah, I got annoyed and left.

Corona Kitty

Understandable.

a roommate of mine at university was Kevin Pontius...
hmmm
related ?

TigerLily

File this one under TMI. "That's Not Entertainment". And triggered my own sucky childhood

FlarpsWife

Long time lurker, first time poster. This was a stellar move having Vincent on. I hope he thinks about my suggestion and gets a dna test. I have a feeling Art has a bazillion kids out there.

Has the interview even started ?
All I get is music ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 19, 2018, 08:27:29 PM
Has the interview even started ?
All I get is music ?

You are on the wrong stream. Go to podcast.solutions on TuneIn

popple

Wild surprise having Vincent on. Thank you for joining us.