• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on January 26, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
On the other hand how about a unsubscribe movement and big thumbs down. Unsubscribe from his channel ! ( disclaimer , not even sure if that's a option not a Ytube guy) .  Why be a subscriber there are plenty of dick wads that post his crap on belgab anyway.  Only problem is the poor guy won't get monetized, what a shame he  will have to lie, cheat and steal more.

Isn't that what all the so called "Haters" of George have a problem with? He is trying to make some honest income by becoming a youtube superstar and you want to take that away by encouraging others to unsubscribe.

#SAVE GEORGE

GravitySucks

Quote from: MAX on January 26, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
On the other hand how about a unsubscribe movement and big thumbs down.  Unsubscribe from his channel ! ( disclaimer , not even sure if that's a option not a Ytube guy) .  Why be a subscriber there are plenty of dick wads that post his crap on belgab anyway.   Only problem is the poor guy won't get monetized, what a shame he  will have to lie, cheat and steal more.

I have a high degree of confidence that is what Damon has planned for the next troll. He probably has 70-80 youtube accounts all primed but won’t pull the trigger until about February 24.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Isn't that what all the so called "Haters" of George have a problem with? He is trying to make an honest income by becoming a youtube superstar and you want to take that away by encouraging other to unsubscribe.

#SAVE GEORGE

I have good news! My TM application is awaiting further explanation. I'll be clarifying my position this week with the governing body.

George won round 2...I'll win the final bought!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2018, 05:03:38 PM
I have a high degree of confidence that is what Damon has planned for the next troll. He probably has 70-80 youtube accounts all primed but won’t pull the trigger until about February 24.

That's vindictive and cruel.

#SAVE GEORGE

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
I have good news! My TM application is awaiting further explanation. I'll be clarifying my position this week with the governing body.

I admire your originality even if it is making yourself some extra income by riding on George's coattails.

I hope you are also encouraging others to subscribe to George's youtube channel. It's a Win Win Win for George and you and his fans!

#SAVE GEORGE

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
I admire your originality even if it is making yourself some extra income by riding on George's coattails.

I hope you are also encouraging others to subscribe to George's youtube channel. It's a Win Win Win for George and you and his fans!

#SAVE GEORGE

Time will tell...I'm just a sojourner...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

What do you mean he won round two? Goddamit!!

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

What do you mean he won round two? Goddamit!!

I don't lie...George won round 2...I have to defend my position now...that's all I know...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
I don't lie...George won round 2...I have to defend my position now...that's all I know...

Yes, but what is round two? What basis is his win?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
Time will tell...I'm just a sojourner...

When Elvis and the Beatles were launching  their careers to superstardom. Many "Haters" didn't understand them either and burned their music records. A few like you saw an opportunity and became very successful.

#SAVE GEORGE

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

It takes a brave man to ride Senda's coattails, given that he wipes his arse with them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

#SAVE GEORGE

What do you mean 'save' him? The fat fraud waddles through life at everyone else's expense; stuffs his fat face; watches TV all day and has enough gadgets to open a shop. He is a man without shame who will probably outlive us all,like a human cockroach.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 26, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
What do you mean 'save' him? The fat fraud waddles through life at everyone else's expense; stuffs his fat face; watches TV all day and has enough gadgets to open a shop. He is a man without shame who will probably outlive us all,like a human cockroach.

Yeah, but apart from that, he's a great guy isn't he?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Senda is "The Guy from Pittsburgh" - widely known to one and all [as heard nationally on Coast to Coast AM].
Chefist is just some scrub out in the desert trying to horn in on the action.

Now Chefist has to stand tall before Uncle Sam and justify his claim.   

Correct Chefist?  If so, well played indeed by the fat man.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

I can't go into detail here...DM me...I'll tell you...but the fight goes on!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
Senda is "The Guy from Pittsburgh" - widely known to one and all [as heard nationally on Coast to Coast AM].
Chefist is just some scrub out in the desert trying to horn in on the action.

Now Chefist has to stand tall before Uncle Sam and justify his claim.   

Correct Chefist?  If so, well played indeed by the fat man.

You are correct, sir...it's all a game...counter move vs counter move...thus we proceed!

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
When Elvis and the Beatles were launching  their careers to superstardom. Many "Haters" didn't understand them either and burned their music records. A few like you saw an opportunity and became very successful.

#SAVE GEORGE

I offer no success, only justice!

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
You are correct, sir...it's all a game...counter move vs counter move...thus we proceed!

Well I gave you one hell of a Euchre hand up there.  Go get 'em!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
Well I gave you one hell of a Euchre hand up there.  Go get 'em!

Sir...TM's take years...this is only the second phase...patience is a virtue...

Well maybe this Trade Mark struggle will give the thread a little bumpty bump.   Seems like we've been in the 2930's forever.   

3,000 - So near.  Yet so far...............

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
Well maybe this Trade Mark struggle will give the thread a little bumpty bump.   Seems like we've been in the 2930's forever.   

3,000 - So near.  Yet so far...............

oh, no idea...you guys have been carrying this thread for a very long time now...I really didn't have anything to add until now...When can I bring George down? only Uncle Sam can say...6 months? Who knows...

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
oh, no idea...you guys have been carrying this thread for a very long time now...I really didn't have anything to add until now...When can I bring George down? only Uncle Sam can say...6 months? Who knows...

Yeah.  I hear that. 

I've been trying to decide how I plan to celebrate The Big Event when George finally gets his 3,000th page and enters Bellgab Valhalla with Art and Hoagie in the  3,000 Page Club. 

One thought was to locate a vintage can of "Big John's Baked Beans" and just punish my innards in Senda Solidarity. 

I don't have a chamber pot handy but can probably rig something equally ghastly up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
Yeah.  I hear that. 

I've been trying to decide how I plan to celebrate The Big Event when George finally gets his 3,000th page and enters Bellgab Valhalla with Art and Hoagie in the  3,000 Page Club. 

One thought was to locate a vintage can of "Big John's Baked Beans" and just punish my innards in Senda Solidarity. 

I don't have a chamber pot handy but can probably rig something equally ghastly up.

Mayo?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 26, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Mayo?

Everyone has to celebrate in their own way...... No one is judging anyone in here. 

Dammit - *still* page 2938     

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 26, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
Somewhere in Grime . . . presented by Starbucks and Glade Air Freshener:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bMXLcvFj0

I think that senda is really bitching about MV not fixing the log in for senda.   All the rest is just senda trying to make an interesting video.
Come on MV, give the prick a chance, willya?

And senda, about an interesting video:     https://youtu.be/Z0YIJQ1jgEI

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 26, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Isn't that what all the so called "Haters" of George have a problem with? He is trying to make some honest income by becoming a youtube superstar and you want to take that away by encouraging others to unsubscribe.

#SAVE GEORGE

yes

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
Yeah.  I hear that. 

Agreed...smelly start...but a start nonetheless...