Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Eastern Washington's Sky Glows Purple Astounding Locals

Dickenson was so curious she investigated the source of the light itself driving until she found it. It turns out the reason for all the purple light was green, as in marijuana. "I knew the grow was out there, but I didn't know it had those bright lights on it like that," she said. The light's origin turned out to be a legal cannabis-growing facility called "Legacy Organics".

The group says their LED lights give the plants much needed light to grow, especially in cold seasons like fall and winter where less sunlight is available. Ever since the legal marijuana business began booming in Washington, the size of the marijuana operations has been increasing. As for the local residents, they won't have to worry about the eerie purple glow for much longer since the operation said their facility is still under construction and the lights will eventually be covered.

http://thegoldwater.com/news/42260-Eastern-Washington-s-Sky-Glows-Purple-Astounding-Locals

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
It's not really any of our business.

"... The chief business of the American people is business."

Dr. MD MD

I suppose she wanted to see if she could make it on her own, without the advantage of using her father’s name. She couldn’t and therefore should’ve just came out and admitted she was Art’s daughter from the get go. It would’ve softened many towards her and she really need that advantage.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2018, 04:12:31 PM
It would’ve softened many towards her

Rarely has it been more apparent that you did not grow up on this planet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Rarely has it been more apparent that you did not grow up on this planet.

Well, I did but I also simultaneously grew up on the planet Tralfamador. Have you heard of it?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
You have a vapid imagination.

FTFY. How did you miss this? Oh, that's right--you've gone soft.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 04:41:35 PM
FTFY. How did you miss this? Oh, that's right--you've gone soft.

Why so uptight, man? Why don’t you just paint some happy little trees?

Lilith

Good Lord, that intro, it never ceases to shock me that she's still doing it the same way.

"On a night like this".

Lilith

Heather has so many friends because she doesn't judge people. 

Lilith

Heather sounds even more hyped up than usual tonight.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
Good Lord, that intro, it never ceases to shock me that she's still doing it the same way.

"On a night like this".

Now I'm flattered.

Lilith

"On a cold, chilly night like this".

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 14, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
Now I'm flattered.

It's getting more and more frequent, just like the words she adds a "tsh" to on the end, and the words like other, that she drops the er, and adds an a.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 11:37:17 PM
It's getting more and more frequent, just like the words she adds a "tsh" to on the end, and the words like other, that she drops the er, and adds an a.

I guess they weren't lying to me, those who run things there.

Lilith

Not getting a great stream?  There's plenty of other places you can keep trying till you find one.  What a way to spend your time listening to a show.

I wonder how these people do it that never have any streaming issues, except for the rare occasions when their power or internet goes down?

I'm listening on the 64k stream, and I've had the stream cut out about 4 times so far.  Not complaining, I'm used to it.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on November 15, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
"Protege is kin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

I still don't see the resemblance... But I should probably trust Art's groundskeeper more than my own senses.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Hmm-mm... does make you wonder.

[attachment=1,msg1277192]

They definitely share a lot of unfortunate face genetics.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 15, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
What’s your sleep schedule like, Brig??

Schedule?  What's that?