• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 01:26:07 PM
Well, I won’t be there and I won’t be known as a forum killer to anyone but your and your Ellgab boyfriends.  ;D

I knew you two, would still be feuding.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 27, 2019, 01:28:04 PM
I knew you two, would still be feuding.
I've taken it to the leghumper thread- but you can be assured Doc Psyop won't. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:31:06 PM
I've taken it to the leghumper thread- but you can be assured Doc Psyop won't. 8)

Look, everyone! It’s trying to appear honorable. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 27, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
WTF lol did Tom Danheiser make that?!

I dunno, I just thought it was on topic.   I could be wrong.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 01:51:53 PM
I dunno, I just thought it was on topic.   I could be wrong.

It's pretty on topic, Noory looks like he's about to drop a mix tape.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 05:05:52 AM
You know in your heart that he’s the new Falkie (though you’re a close second). ;)
Did Falkie ever pay MV for the laptop Falkie got after bidding on it?

Jojo

A caller said, "I'll stay on the line because I know you'll have questions for me".  George replied, "Maybe not."  Hilarious.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on February 04, 2019, 02:47:40 AM
A caller said, "I'll stay on the line because I know you'll have questions for me".  George replied, "Maybe not."  Hilarious.

That caller always says he'll stay on the line for questions.  The caller before him really threw George and the guest for a loop with her belief Jesus Christ was the anti-Christ. 

Morgus

Last night lazy Noory snuck out early again, for the last half hour he cut his guest early and instead played one of his really old recorded readings of Edgar Allen Poe's The Telltale Heart... :o

ItsOver

PremRat doesn't seem to be any more concerned with attendance than they are with performance.  No wonder Jorch won't retire.  He's already retired on the job.

One of my favorite crackpot guests Steven Quayle is on, the crazy just flows out of him like shit through a goose. I admire how he can ramble on for hours without stumbling or pausing.

Jorch mentioned his daughter and a music career - damn, he's got a hot and talented daughter who's a rising country music star and apparently hasn't disowned her batshit crazy father. Her bio says she was raised on her family's buffalo ranch in Montana, who knew the guy had a buffalo ranch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 05, 2019, 01:04:56 AM
One of my favorite crackpot guests Steven Quayle is on, the crazy just flows out of him like shit through a goose. I admire how he can ramble on for hours without stumbling or pausing.

Jorch mentioned his daughter and a music career - damn, he's got a hot and talented daughter who's a rising country music star and apparently hasn't disowned her batshit crazy father. Her bio says she was raised on her family's buffalo ranch in Montana, who knew the guy had a buffalo ranch.

And that’s the way it is.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 04, 2019, 11:43:53 AM
That caller always says he'll stay on the line for questions.  The caller before him really threw George and the guest for a loop with her belief Jesus Christ was the anti-Christ.
Oh, I didn't know that.  But yes, could have heard a pin drop! She was shocking.
Quote from: Morgus on February 04, 2019, 08:12:29 PM
Last night lazy Noory snuck out early again, for the last half hour he cut his guest early and instead played one of his really old recorded readings of Edgar Allen Poe's The Telltale Heart... :o
Odious and vile. Unnecessary.  A real downer, just like the bumpers that remind us of our own demise like Time in A Bottle, Cats in the Cradle, Sounds of Silence, Puff the Magic Dragon, and others. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 05, 2019, 01:04:56 AM

As crazy goes, Quayle was much more subdued than usual last night.  I wonder if he's back on his meds.  Or maybe he didn't take any speed last evening.

I've often thought there should be a Quayle drinking game where listeners must down a shot everytime he says, "By the way...."

expat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 05, 2019, 11:09:18 AM
As crazy goes, Quayle was much more subdued than usual last night.  I wonder if he's back on his meds.  Or maybe he didn't take any speed last evening.

I've often thought there should be a Quayle drinking game where listeners must down a shot everytime he says, "By the way...."

There's already a drinking game for every time he says "The point is, is...." The only problem is that all its practitioners died of alcohol poisoning some time ago.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on February 05, 2019, 11:15:26 AM
There's already a drinking game for every time he says "The point is, is...." The only problem is that all its practitioners died of alcohol poisoning some time ago.

👍

Dr. MD MD

Do you think people would get too drunk if geometry was the word? ???

Double shot if he says "Oh goodnight"

As crazy goes, Quayle was much more subdued than usual last night.
There was an on-air scolding during his last appearance. Quayle kept going on about well endowed giants splitting women in half and Noory told him to knock it off. Funniest C2C moment in ages

albrecht

"and again, the point is just this...." is another favorite of Quayle.  He did seem a bit more subdued and not quite as frantic and breathless.  Maybe he got a hold of some cheap, Chinese imitation speed?  I also wonder what his daughters friends and Nashville folks think of her dad's theories and rants?  I hope she is her agent. She will get contracts simply by wearing down the studio executives "just sign her and get this nut off my back!"
ps: Norry attempted to say February, and butchered it, and forgot to use his patented "FEB" when he was talking with Quayle about "time speeding up."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2019, 07:03:52 PM
"and again, the point is just this...." is another favorite of Quayle.  He did seem a bit more subdued and not quite as frantic and breathless.  Maybe he got a hold of some cheap, Chinese imitation speed?  I also wonder what his daughters friends and Nashville folks think of her dad's theories and rants?  I hope she is her agent. She will get contracts simply by wearing down the studio executives "just sign her and get this nut off my back!"
ps: Norry attempted to say February, and butchered it, and forgot to use his patented "FEB" when he was talking with Quayle about "tigme speeding up."
Ha!  "Febu... Febra... Febru... uh, Tommee, is it March, yet?"

I'm surprised Jorch hasn't tried getting Quayles hot daughter on C2C.  I'll bet that would be a creep-fest.

"How'd yeeew like that "She's a Lady" I just had Tommee play fer yeeew, Steph?  Yeeew know I know people and Tommee knows LA, cuz he was born here.  How 'bout meet'n up with me sumtime when I skip out early from a show and we could talk..."

:P

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 05, 2019, 08:06:47 PM
Ha!  "Febu... Febra... Febru... uh, Tommee, is it March, yet?"

I'm surprised Jorch hasn't tried getting Quayles hot daughter on C2C.  I'll bet that would be a creep-fest.

"How'd yeeew like that "She's a Lady" I just had Tommee play fer yeeew, Steph?  Yeeew know I know people and Tommee knows LA, cuz he was born here.  How 'bout meet'n up with me sumtime when I skip out early from a show and we could talk..."

:P
Even Quayle has enough sense to keep his hot daughter away from Norry. 

Would he be sporting this robe and have a "Kennedy robe drop 'accident' ?"  How can this gem of an item be sold out?

https://www.coasttocoastamstore.com/product/embroidered-robe-c2c-r-wht-e

Quayle definitely has a giant fetish, last night he claimed there are 20 foot giants living in the Solomon Islands TODAY and it's a fact.

Another word for the Quayle drinking game - ENOCH - he loves that book because of course it includes giants.

and when I googled to find out about his daughter I saw a tweet where she referred to her father - she said paraphrasing 'he believes everything he says and I love him to death'

she has a legit career but the number of views on her few music videos on YouTube are very low so she's no star yet.

Quayle might be rich, inherited land/wealth, which has given him the time to indulge himself in his crackpot 'research'.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 05, 2019, 05:38:34 PM
There was an on-air scolding during his last appearance. Quayle kept going on about well endowed giants splitting women in half and Noory told him to knock it off. Funniest C2C moment in ages
I remember that.  Pretty shocking of the guest.  Speaking of which, if male angels liked to be with human women that means they had male anatomy?  Which would mean female angels had female anatomy.  Sooo…  angels were reproductive?