You have good in you yet. Find it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:11:27 AM
You have good in you yet. Find it.

I'm doing good right now, faggot.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:12:13 AM
I'm doing good right now, faggot.  :D

Do you really think Jr. High insults are going to break me down? No my friend. We're going to take this to the next level. The truth. You're a sick man but want to do good. You will find your way or perish. I wish you the best.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:15:21 AM
Do you really think Jr. High insults are going to break me down? No my friend. We're going to take this to the next level. The truth. You're a sick man but want to do good. You will find your way or perish. I wish you the best.

Considering you have a sub-Jr. High IQ could be. I'll be here whenever you are, faggot. Wanna cry about it?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:18:49 AM
Considering you have a sub-Jr. High IQ could be. I'll be here whenever you are, faggot. Wanna cry about it?  :D

Actually, I have a genius level I.Q., not that it matters. Why would anything you said to me make me cry? My life is together and going well. I was playing along with you for a month thinking you were just using this forum as a stress reliever and play-pen. The other day it finally hit me that this is all you have and that you are truly unhinged. I'm not going to attack you anymore. That would be immoral.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:21:17 AM
Actually, I have a genius level I.Q., not that it matters. Why would anything you said to me make me cry? My life is together and going well. I was playing along with you for a month thinking you were just using this forum as a stress reliever and play-pen. The other day it finally hit me that this is all you have and that you are truly unhinged. I'm not going to attack you anymore. That would be immoral.

Yes, you're an independently wealthy mercenary genius who obsessively posts on Bellgab in that pathetic Hey, guys! Wait for me! Look art me! type way that seems to piss everyone off...but you're not "unhinged."  LOL! ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
Yes, you're an independently wealthy mercenary genius who obsessively posts on Bellgab in that pathetic Hey, guys! Wait for me! Look art me! type way that seems to piss everyone off...but you're not "unhinged."  LOL! ;D

You're mistaking bullshitting and having fun for the truth. I think you may mistake online behaviors for real ones. The world isn't actually that way. This is entertainment. You don't believe a Jerry Bruckheimer movie with explosions coming out of everything is real, but most people enjoy them and it's a fun diversion. That is the way the internet works outside of business applications.  I have been entertaining myself and making myself laugh. I thought you were as well, but that is not the case as we can clearly see.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:35:31 AM
You're mistaking bullshitting and having fun for the truth. I think you may mistake online behaviors for real ones. The world isn't actually that way. This is entertainment. You don't believe a Jerry Bruckheimer movie with explosions coming out of everything is real, but most people enjoy them and it's a fun diversion. That is the way the internet works outside of business applications.

The problem is no one's really "entertained" by you except you.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:36:42 AM
The problem is no one's really "entertained" by you except you.  ::)

That is my only goal, but I've been told other sometimes enjoy it. That's nice, but not the objective.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
That is my only goal, but I've been told other sometimes enjoy it. That's nice, but not the objective.

Good for them. I still think you're a stupid faggot and I'd tell that to your face if I ever met you.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:39:29 AM
Good for them. I still think you're a stupid faggot and I'd tell that to your face if I ever met you.  ;)

I'm sure you would. I would ignore you, and if you got physical I would take you down, call the Police, and that would be that. Now what?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:40:16 AM
I'm sure you would. I would ignore you, and if you got physical I would take you down, call the Police, and that would be that. Now what?

Flowers and a 2nd date?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:47:58 AM
Flowers and a 2nd date?

I'll be here. Do what you're going to do man. I don't think you're a bad person, just a confused one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:49:48 AM
I'll be here. Do what you're going to do man. I don't think you're a bad person, just a confused one.

Right! And you're here to set all us confused people straight, are you?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
Right! And you're here to set all us confused people straight, are you?  :D

I'm here to amuse myself and do what I want to do. I will complete that objective.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:52:37 AM
I'm here to amuse myself and do what I want to do. I will complete that objective.

Me too.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 09:23:58 AM
Of course. And I was asked why I love Halloween? It's the only day out of the year I look normal being the gothy, witchy woman that I am. Besides it's when the veil is the thinnest.  ;)
And the pumpkins come out.  Praise The Great Pumpkin.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on November 01, 2017, 02:01:48 AM
The same could be said for theONE and Jack.  Generally.

Obvious flattery attempt is obvious.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

Obvious soliloquy is trite.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2017, 10:22:06 AM
Obvious flattery attempt is obvious.

You're far too modest Michelle. Flower delivery isn't something I'd have got you down as doing I must confess. Well well..

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

Obvious soliloquy is trite.

Your not using soliloquy correctly in the sentence. I was obviously speaking to MD. Do I threaten you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 10:34:42 AM
Your not using soliloquy correctly in the sentence. I was obviously speaking to MD. Do I threaten you?

Though you may have thought you were addressing me it was really more soliloquy based on your fantasies. Hence his comment. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 10:37:32 AM
Though you may have thought you were addressing me it was really more soliloquy based on your fantasies. Hence his comment. ;)

No MD. I was addressing you. Several of you are angry with me because I'm smarter than you, but you don't have to be threatened by that. That is a choice on your parts. I wish you would feel more comfortable with allowing others to be themselves. It exposes a group-think and that is a crutch one is best off excising if you want to learn very much about your world and why things are the way they are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
No MD. I was addressing you. Several of you are angry with me because I'm smarter than you, but you don't have to be threatened by that. That is a choice on your parts. I wish you would feel more comfortable with allowing others to be themselves. It exposes a group-think and that is a crutch one is best off excising if you want to learn very much about your world and why things are the way they are.

You're just a troll.  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
You're just a troll.  :)

You know that is simply not true.