• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
So he called for a welfare check while she was live on air because he was afraid that she was going to wander next door during a commercial break to kill the Bell family? 

And he uses the reason that it is because she is on medication (damn- what a moron.) 

None of it makes sense. Little Sean is fucking crazy.

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
I have to say that Heather was quick on her feet. "If Art is allowed to take his own life- and everybody is allowed to, then why call when you are "afraid" that I am going to take mine?"

She most certainly was. Little Sean sounded kinda together when he first got on air, but then he began to unravel - digging himself deeper and deeper in a hole.

It was remarkable.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
I'll say this much.  If I was much younger, and had a car, I would drive out there, and do my best to convince her that she needs to pack up all the shit, sell the cuckshed, and get back into society, make new friends, get a new job etc.

And for this ZaZa labeled you a "sadist???

A person could do a whole lot worse than to have you for a friend Brig; that is a most gracious thing to want to do for someone who's not even kin!

I probably have listened to Heather more than most, and I truly believe she needs intervention.

I guess this is one thing we might all agree on, if for different reasons, and there are several or more that stand out. That said I think your conversations with her show here are at least something she can view in real time and reflect on at her leisure. So consider - you may well be helping her to work through some things in her head that she is unwilling to share with us here. No bad thing that! :)

tbh i thought Sean's call was fine. however, i don't believe for a second that he cares about the wellbeing of the Bell family.   lol, i know i don't. i don't wish harm on them, but if Heater went psycho axe murderer on them i wouldn't lose any sleep. meh. his motivation was simply to stir up trouble.

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 16, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
That is one option. Genuine concern for someone at risk? Or was it using the cops to get back at her for hanging up?
Excerpts from the 911 call released by DHMight as well have mentioned he was a musician and name-dropped a few C list celebrities while he was at itwtf? how is this relevant?Not quite accurate. She was more pissed off then anything. Yes there was some of the usual weepy talk but nothing she hadn't said a million times beforeSo not only were police resources wasted, but an ambulance/EMTs as well(which is SOP for a possible suicide). I hope nobody was having a heart attack at the time.

"
Swatting is the harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address....It can also be triggered by a false report of a "mental health" emergency, such as reporting that a person is allegedly feeling suicidal or homicidal and may or may not be armed
"

It also appears to be an attempt(by using plenty loaded language) to get her on a drug or weapons possesion charge

This kinda shit is reprehensible. The fact that he's now some kind of hero on Nicegab beggars belief.

Wow, you really do get the BIG picture on all this, kudos! 8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Spookcat on December 16, 2018, 09:53:54 PM
The reaction on Ellgab about Sean being the caller is minimal so far. Most haven't said anything more than "Sean was the caller? I'm surprised"

That it an extremely peculiar reaction on their part. Little Sean is fucking nuts.

I did go at him a bit because I'm irritated that he just let DH take the entire fall for his actions. She was stressing about the whole thing for however long it was until he emailed her DURING their most recent podcast. I thought that was a completely BS move...

Well, at least someone spoke up for DH. Dunno if they’re friends or whatever, but that is a jut thing to do to someone in any circumstance.

Perhaps DH addressed him directly/privately, and is strong enough to move past his betrayal.

Apologizing to DH live on Heather’s broadcast seems absurd and illogical. It’s like this little fuck wants to insert himself in any place he can to attract attention.

Who knows what the fuck goes through that sick fuck’s mind.

Metron2267

The reaction on Ellgab about Sean being the caller is minimal so far. Most haven't said anything more than "Sean was the caller? I'm surprised" A couple are happy for his entire call. I did go at him a bit because I'm irritated that he just let DH take the entire fall for his actions. She was stressing about the whole thing for however long it was until he emailed her DURING their most recent podcast. I thought that was a completely BS move...

Well said Spookcat - and I can't say I'm surprised to know ellgab has gone mute on this. Stalker central that place is, someone really needs to 'Bart 'little sean to the frigging curb!

i forgot that Sean let DH take the blame. that was definitely a dick move. i mean, ill laugh about it, but it wasn't cool.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 16, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
The problem with trolling is that you either have to remain at a baseline and become monotonous, or you have to up the ante. After calling the cops to go out to someone's house, what remains to be done?
This should alarm everyone on that thread over at the other place that they have someone who doesn't recognize moral boundaries.
Just an observation...

That's how junkies are - narcissistic. :'(

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
Little Sean sounded kinda together when he first got on air, but then he began to unravel - digging himself deeper and deeper in a hole.

It was remarkable.

Indeed it was, and utterly creepy too.

I pity his kids the type of upbringing they have likely had. PTSD already? Yeah, and worse I wager... :'(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
i don't believe for a second that he cares about the wellbeing of the Bell family. lol, i know i don't. i don't wish harm on them, but if Heater went psycho axe murderer on them i wouldn't lose any sleep. meh. his motivation was simply to stir up trouble.

Yeah, I wouldn’t lose sleep either.

Jesus. Stirring up trouble is one thing. But Little Sean has taken this shit to a new low.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
i forgot that Sean let DH take the blame. that was definitely a dick move. i mean, ill laugh about it, but it wasn't cool.

DH is cool. And she doesn’t take any shit. On the few occasions I’ve had discussions with her, she is direct and down to earth.

So I’m taken aback that she hasn’t torn Little Sean a new one.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
Yeah, I wouldn’t lose sleep either.

Jesus. Stirring up trouble is one thing. But Little Sean has taken this shit to a new low.

in a selfish way i hope we haven't plumbed the depths quite yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
That it an extremely peculiar reaction on their part. Little Sean is fucking nuts.

Oxy-popping junky nuts!

QuoteWell, at least someone spoke up for DH. Dunno if they’re friends or whatever, but that is a jut thing to do to someone in any circumstance.

Perhaps DH addressed him directly/privately, and is strong enough to move past his betrayal.

Apologizing to DH live on Heather’s broadcast seems absurd and illogical. It’s like this little fuck wants to insert himself in any place he can to attract attention.

Who knows what the fuck goes through that sick fuck’s mind.

A narcissist will use whatever and whomever they can to get their way. It's all about what kind of parenting (and he loves to invoke that) little Sean wants to impose on Heather.

He is one twisted little criminal stalker for sure!

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
in a selfish way i hope we haven't plumbed the depths quite yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do.

None of us will be bettered by hearing a live suicide, none. :(

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
I do.

None of us will be bettered by hearing a live suicide, none. :(

i believe she's too narcissistic to kill herself. i could be wrong though

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
I'll say this much.  If I was much younger, and had a car, I would drive out there, and do my best to convince her that she needs to pack up all the shit, sell the cuckshed, and get back into society, make new friends, get a new job etc.

I probably have listened to Heather more than most, and I truly believe she needs intervention.

Confirmed: Brig hates society.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
i believe she's too narcissistic to kill herself. i could be wrong though.

I believe neither one of us knows her well enough to judge. But I also believe that compassion heals and gossip kills.

My .02c adjusted for Brexit.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
I believe neither one of us knows her well enough to judge. But I also believe that compassion heals and gossip kills.

My .02c adjusted for Brexit.

lol, i don't know for sure. i figured if she was she'd have done it on her 90 sabbatical. humans are odd creatures, fun to observe.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
Confirmed: Brig hates society.

Jeez Roswells, at least stick an irony smiley  :-\ on that - so dry your wit is...

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
lol, i don't know for sure. i figured if she was she'd have done it on her 90 sabbatical. humans are odd creatures, fun to observe.

I prefer to watch them from a safe distance:

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
Jeez Roswells, at least stick an irony smiley  :-\ on that - so dry your wit is...

I don't like using emoticons. I imagine the readers here can conclude my meaning be it sarcastic, comedic, or serious. If they can't, their response to it is amusing. When I do use emoticons it's because I think the reader might misunderstand my meaning and it's important to me for them not to...or it's funny.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
A narcissist will use whatever and whomever they can to get their way.

Check this out, dawg:

Quote from: sean92008 on December 15, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
”This is my diversion, Heather! I have a lot on my plate, it's a distraction from the worries of multiple kids and securing their futures while I'm on my final ride. I'm not going to make it to my 60s.”

- Little Sean

Metron2267

"Wrong thinking is punishable, right thinking will be as quickly rewarded. You will find it an effective combination."

8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Check this out, dawg:

Oh yeah, I recall that one making my head pop.

What'd I say - classic junky speak. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
What is oxy?

Oxycontin - same thing that Rush ran afoul of when his back went out.

Bit of a national opioid crisis we have here.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
Oxycontin - same thing that Rush ran afoul of when his back went out.

Bit of a national opioid crisis we have here.

I can always count on you to educate me in such matters.

:)

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
"Wrong thinking is punishable, right thinking will be as quickly rewarded. You will find it an effective combination."

8)