• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

timebandit

heather's Christmas card going in the mail tomorrow..

#Legacy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on December 16, 2019, 01:32:38 AM
heather's Christmas card going in the mail tomorrow..

#Legacy

Heather’s a witch who’s going to hell because she doesn’t believe in Jesus.  ;)

timebandit

we have movement..
no more 'error' message on the web players..
pray for a miracle people.

#Legacy

Pizzapunch

Quote from: timebandit on December 16, 2019, 02:24:06 PM
we have movement..
no more 'error' message on the web players..
pray for a miracle people.

#Legacy
There was Art bell bumper music playing on the stream this morning as well

timebandit

good morning heather..
merry merry early christmas!

#Legacy

DanTSX

Is Art’s illegitimate lovechild  still on the air?

DanTSX

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 13, 2019, 04:50:23 AM
They made a rather pointed post soon after saying “The stars had burned out” ie Heather was finished, that they use the subscription money to donate to an animal shelter now...

In the end, the breeze doesn’t blow or she’s winding down folks, she’s winding down?

Pizzapunch

She's spinning tunes on the stream

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 18, 2019, 08:34:51 AM

OMG!  lol

Seems so strange after all this time...  again.

timebandit

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 18, 2019, 08:34:51 AM
there is a gawd,
and her name is..

#Legacy

Spookcat

Personally, I think she's streaming out of spite. Perhaps because P &E said her star had "burned out"

albrecht

Quote from: Spookcat on December 18, 2019, 11:37:44 AM
Personally, I think she's streaming out of spite. Perhaps because P &E said her star had "burned out"
I seem to recall some science teacher explaining that the sun (or any star) could die but we would still see the light for years due to the distance. There also is technology on machines, war munitions, etc like 'dead man's switch" and so on. Hoping she is not dead, of course.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2019, 11:40:54 AM
I seem to recall some science teacher explaining that the sun (or any star) could die but we would still see the light for years due to the distance. There also is technology on machines, war munitions, etc like 'dead man's switch" and so on. Hoping she is not dead, of course.

So we have until the utility companies cut off her power or internet?

Hog

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2019, 11:40:54 AM
If our star, the Sun, burned out riiiiight now. We would receive light for another approx. 8 minutes.  The Sun is approx. 8 light-minutes from the Earth.

Now the light that we are seeing from other stars, esp. far far away ones, can be peering back millions and with telescopes like Hubble Space Telescope, we have seen light that originated over 13 billion years ago.  Looking at a star is exactly like looking back through a time machine.  Just imagine just how far you could travel at the speed of light for 13 billion years?  13 billion light-years...crazy.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on December 18, 2019, 02:19:45 PM
If our star, the Sun, burned out riiiiight now. We would receive light for another approx. 8 minutes.  The Sun is approx. 8 light-minutes from the Earth.

Now the light that we are seeing from other stars, esp. far far away ones, can be peering back millions and with telescopes like Hubble Space Telescope, we have seen light that originated over 13 billion years ago.  Looking at a star is exactly like looking back through a time machine.  Just imagine just how far you could travel at the speed of light for 13 billion years?  13 billion light-years...crazy.

peace
Hog

Yep. When you look at the North Star, you're seeing light that left the star about 323 years earlier. The light we're receiving from that star today began its trip during the reign of Peter the Great.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Liberace! on December 18, 2019, 02:30:52 PM
Yep. When you look at the North Star, you're seeing light that left the star about 323 years earlier. The light we're receiving from that star today began its trip during the reign of Peter the Great.

Right.  There are also some stars that are closer to us.  It's fun to locate stars where the light began shining while you yourself are still alive.  This past summer I was observing the star Arcturus.  The light from it started to shine some 36 years ago.  I was 34 years old at the time.

aldousburbank

The light we're receiving from that star today began its trip during the reign of Peter the Great.

Make Peter Great Again!

ItsOver

"Thank yeeewww, Peter!"

Hog

Pray for Goatse!  Thank-yeeewwwww.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on December 18, 2019, 02:19:45 PM

peace
Hog
Shows you how much I was paying attention at the time. Or shows how well educated some teachers are. Or both. Thanks for the clarification.

pate

There wurz a beefer momentum, whar eyah."

[attachment=1]

Nope, try again..

Dam ewe, nor eye!

-p

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2019, 10:11:29 AM
I smell something burning.

LOL  I wonder if the delivery fee is waived with PRIME?

timebandit

Pizzapunch

She's live and talking on her stream