Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

serenity

Quote from: nika01 on July 11, 2015, 06:41:32 PM

Waste of time. Lots of up converters already available

MFJ has a good one

nika01

Quote from: serenity on July 11, 2015, 06:48:43 PM
MFJ has a good one

I thought mfj and good couldn't be used in the same sentence.

serenity

Quote from: nika01 on July 11, 2015, 06:58:05 PM
I thought mfj and good couldn't be used in the same sentence.
!
Ouch! Don't tell my 941 or 981 tuner.

nika01

Quote from: serenity on July 11, 2015, 07:01:20 PM
!
Ouch! Don't tell my 941 or 981 tuner.

Maybe they have improved over the years.

serenity

Quote from: nika01 on July 11, 2015, 07:25:30 PM

Maybe they have improved over the years.

Maybe a tad.

bateman

Hoagland tells all on Dark City in 30 mins.

ufoship.com/chat

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on July 11, 2015, 09:28:35 PM
Hoagland tells all on Dark City in 30 mins.

ufoship.com/chat

You're so organized and cool and calm, bateman! I just lurched over here from the drunken and delicious chat room to tell peeps to come on in. We'll do Bella-Haven afterwards at:

http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

This is what this network was born for. All hail the techy guys behind the scenes.

Zenman

ON NOW   Dark City    Bateman/Hoagland Interview

Zenman

8 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite      STARTS AFTER DARK CITY WHICH IS ON NOW

Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   The Bateman/Hoagland Interview
   First Week Guests: Graham Hancock, LMH,..
   The Pluto Fly-By
   Pre-Show Shows & Parties
   Lost Gold of the Tower
   And many more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374

Full chat room last night! 
Come join the fun!

eyenoeyeno

Haha bitches! (Not you Art, you're pretty rad I guess)

Zenman

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on July 11, 2015, 10:37:49 PM
Haha bitches! (Not you Art, you're pretty rad I guess)

eyenoeyeno, you're missing it!:

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: Zenman on July 11, 2015, 10:51:26 PM
eyenoeyeno, you're missing it!:

Yeah well not everyone has a computer and my phone doesn't work all that well, so thanks for reminding me I can't do stuff :) .  I'll hear all about it I'm sure.

Zenman

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on July 12, 2015, 12:10:36 AM
Yeah well not everyone has a computer and my phone doesn't work all that well, so thanks for reminding me I can't do stuff :) .  I'll hear all about it I'm sure.

Sorry eyenoeyeno. And some folks actually have a RealWorld life too, I realize. You'll definitely hear about it tho.  :)

Art Bell

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 11, 2015, 02:51:46 PM
Art, would you be willing to do an AMA (Ask Me Anything, or usually called Ask Me Almost Anything) on Reddit?

I think it would be great for the blitz and a simple text way of handling promotion.

If you would do one, I can contact some reddit admins and get it set up or whomever else can do it.

I would be happy to do it, just give me some notice and make it late Afternoon.

Art

WOTR

This would be interesting.  I suppose afternoon is going to be better when keeping these hours.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on July 12, 2015, 01:40:59 AM
I would be happy to do it, just give me some notice and make it late Afternoon.

Art

Ok great. Contacted the reddit admins of the /Paranormal board. Will let you know what happens. Thanks Art.

Zenman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 12, 2015, 02:04:56 AM

Ok great. Contacted the reddit admins of the /Paranormal board. Will let you know what happens. Thanks Art.

This is great, Ross. Let us know when this might go down, por favor, so we can gear up.

gdwarner

I don't suppose there's a transcript of that chat with Richard Hoagland, is there?

REDDIT already loves Art Bell, at least the subsets that enjoy the genre. I think an ask me anything would be great.

Thought I'd share this post on Facebook.. Clyde Lewis made a point as to why he would not interview Art Bell. I respect it, too.
I think Art is a threat to Coast, but initially will be a bigger threat to Clyde Lewis in the radio competition world.. After all I know a lot of Art fans who immigrated to Ground Zero to replace Noores in their lives..

Marc.Knight

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 12, 2015, 04:54:14 AM
Thought I'd share this post on Facebook.. Clyde Lewis made a point as to why he would not interview Art Bell. I respect it, too.
I think Art is a threat to Coast, but initially will be a bigger threat to Clyde Lewis in the radio competition world.. After all I know a lot of Art fans who immigrated to Ground Zero to replace Noores in their lives..

Lewis is short-sighted in my opinion.  By interviewing Art he could have a chance to expose Art Bell fans to his show.  Apparently he fears the Master so much he thinks he will lose listeners to Art after a simple interview.

Juan

Lewis is short-sighted because, from that statement, he doesn't seem to think streaming is competition.

Quote from: Juan on July 12, 2015, 05:33:51 AM
Lewis is short-sighted because, from that statement, he doesn't seem to think streaming is competition.

That is a valid point.

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 12, 2015, 04:54:14 AM
I hoped Clyde was going to pan out when I first started listening to him.  Sorry.  He's just too much of an "odd ball" for me.  Everything is a "meme" or some whacked conspiracy or strange fantasy.  Then there's his rants.  He's definitely much brighter than Noory but just not listenable for me.

DocHolliday

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 09, 2015, 12:46:58 AM
Not sure if Doc is referring to UNSEALED : ALIEN FILES, but it's always fun to watch, but even more so now because there is this BellGab connection via you, which is driven home when I see Bill make an appearance on it.

Yep, that's what I saw on TV :)

Quote from: ItsOver on July 12, 2015, 06:01:48 AM
I hoped Clyde was going to pan out when I first started listening to him.  Sorry.  He's just too much of an "odd ball" for me.  Everything is a "meme" or some whacked conspiracy or strange fantasy.  Then there's his rants.  He's definitely much brighter than Noory but just not listenable for me.

^^^^^ Yeah this... the rants put me off.

It sounds like he and Dave are friends too. Lewis refers to him on occasion.

Fearlessjay

Should try to get Art on the Unexplained. Howard really loves Art and mentions him nearly every show as the reason he does it.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 12, 2015, 07:13:54 AM

Clyde's show is part of the PremRat package...they would not let him have Art on...

No more greasy hamburgers.... PRIME CENTER CUT STEAK in only 8 days!

If Bryan Alvarez had over 400 questions (interesting note, After Bryan's AMA reddit went on revolt, fired some people and pissed off many others) I'm guessing Art will get approximately 5,000 questions. Hope you have a comfortable chair, Mr. Bell.

At least with Art there wouldn't be any questions on Batista's genitalia, at least I hope.