• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

pate

I hope there are animals in heaven, a kind and just God would not require me to be a vegetarian...

starrmtn001

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2015, 10:53:32 PM
Wish I could recall the book/movie with the "they were sinning most vigorously..." line.

As I recall it was in reference to fornication...
I was trying to find this for you, but Google has only one link, and it's your post . . . this one!

the_Stranger

This guy has a very boring voice.  Father Malachi he ain't.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
I've no doubt Satan is a great guy to share a beer with.  He's probably great at conversation.  Still evil, you know.

Well. I don't think he's a light beer drinker. Evil, well, that's subjective . . . .
I would love to hear the dirt he has God . . . .

someguy

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 18, 2015, 10:50:34 PM
I've trapped satan in my head!!!!

watch out hoagland will get mad you posted a video of him

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:54:05 PM
I don't think you guys are realizing what Art is getting at.  He's thinking that even though she and the other LaVey Satanists claim they don't believe in a real being called Satan that they do in fact worship him regardless of whether they realize it or not (and I think he believes Blanche actually does believe in a living Satan).  It leads to the same place.

Except, of course, that 'Satan' as the 'Devil' is entirely a Christian construct and does not exist.

Losing patience with this, tbh. It's turning into an infomercial for orthodox Christianity.

Whereislucky

This guy isn't so bad. Noory had Bob Larson on twice... Sooooo

dbankjr

wake me up when he gets an interesting guest again

pate

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2015, 10:58:08 PM
I was trying to find this for you, but Google has only one link, and it's your post . . . this one!

Quote from: cosman on August 18, 2015, 10:56:04 PM
Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice (1993)

Cosman's google-fu is strong...

aldousburbank

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 18, 2015, 10:59:41 PM
Losing patience with this, tbh. It's turning into an infomercial for orthodox Christianity.
But wait, don't buy now- There's more!

ChandlersDad

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 18, 2015, 10:59:41 PM
Except, of course, that 'Satan' as the 'Devil' is entirely a Christian construct and does not exist.

Me too. There is none of the classic Malachi Martin spooky feeling at hearing new material about demons. This guy is just expressing church doctrine in a very tired voice. I see Art is really pushing the envelop by claiming that this is a really good show. He seems to do that in direct proportion to how bad the show actually is.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
I've no doubt Satan is a great guy to share a beer with.  He's probably great at conversation.  Still evil, you know.
satanz stripperz r fine az fahk🙌🙌🙌

PrairieGhost

Maybe I'm the odd man here but I'm liking this guest. Great show so far!

Bradsmith313

Bob.
Larson.
Omigod.
There's four or five hours of life people will never get back . . . .

AppealPlay

This is a good show.  Some people are just too grumpy tonight.  Cheer up, guys! :D

someguy

RoseGirl

Bingo! spiritual warfare!!! There it is, folks.

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2015, 11:01:16 PM
Cosman's google-fu is strong...
Shoot.  My best guess was Ken Russell's "The Devils" 1971.  Hell, it's still my best guess.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:02:41 PM
This is a good show.  Some people are just too grumpy tonight.  Cheer up, guys! :D
Disgruntled former altar boys.

Spinner

Tonight's show topic is not my thing, but I'm still listening. Well, sort of, while doing other stuff. 

Carry on.  ;)

ChandlersDad

If this boob mentions gay marriage as a sign of the end times, then I am going to hire the Satanist babe to put a major curse on him.