• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2017, 12:12:33 PM
I am not defending this man, however it seems to me that all the girls who gleefully sucked his cock in exchange for career favors and then kept silent about it are the real monsters here.
When one is talking about life changing amounts of wealth that can change not just yours but your entire family’s lives, sucking a dick, watching a dude jerk off seems like a small price to pay.

The real monsters are the “free press” who we place our trust in to expose this kind of behavior who instead cover it up until they have a political agenda to push. Ie the NYTimes, NBC, and lets be real the entire MSM who we know knew about all of it. How many women, how many children, have been harassed, raped, had their lives destroyed, thanks to the NYTimes and NBC looking the other way for decades?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 07:36:12 AM
The Obama’s statement regarding Weinstein is late in coming and reeks of  hypocracy.  After having invited dozens of rappers to perform their shit at the White House, they condemn behavior that demeans women.  And then there’s the fact that they ignore Bill Clinton’s many sexual abuses and Hillary’s actions to discredit, intimidate and suppress the women he victimized. 

It's funny how quickly they turn on their "friends."  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 11, 2017, 01:32:13 PM
When one is talking about life changing amounts of wealth that can change not just yours but your entire family’s lives, sucking a dick, watching a dude jerk off seems like a small price to pay.

The real monsters are the “free press” who we place our trust in to expose this kind of behavior who instead cover it up until they have a political agenda to push. Ie the NYTimes, NBC, and lets be real the entire MSM who we know knew about all of it. How many women, how many children, have been harassed, raped, had their lives destroyed, thanks to the NYTimes and NBC looking the other way for decades?

I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to breathe. You only know about this scandal because investigative journalists of the MSM researched, interviewed witnesses, corroborated the accusations then broke the story

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 02:52:50 PM
I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to breathe. You only know about this scandal because investigative journalists of the MSM researched, interviewed witnesses, corroborated the accusations then broke the story

Sounds like someone works for MSM.  :D

Swishypants

Investigative Journalists? Like Geraldo Rivera? The only investigative journalism done in the last 20 years was done by Project Veritas! Show me ya titties beyatch!

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 03:04:23 PM
Sounds like someone works for MSM.  :D

No, but I read the Real News. You know, the news Trump calls Fake News because he can't handle the truth and you bobble heads nod along in fawning agreement

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
No, but I read the Real News. You know, the news Trump calls Fake News because he can't handle the truth and you bobble heads nod along in fawning agreement

Cool I'm a big David Knight fan too!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZiiuBE2Rs

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

You're a true individual. Too bad Hot Topic closed down.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 03:14:52 PM
You're a true individual. Too bad Hot Topic closed down.

Urban Outfitters

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 03:19:47 PM
Urban Outfitters

You were REAL NICE to a lot of boys in High School weren't you.

Kidnostad3

Okay, I don’t want to take advantage of a hanging curveball but the MSM has been aware of Weinstein’s piggishness for decades.  It was the son of one of the victims who did the most recent  spadework on the story and the NYT took a year to print it. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 04:52:00 PM
Okay, I don’t want to take advantage of a hanging curveball but the MSM has been aware of Weinstein’s piggishness for decades.  It was the son of one of the victims who did the most recent  spadework on the story and the NYT took a year to print it.
Even the Amazon fake news is having to admit that some in the media and industry helped Weinstein in his crimes and cover-ups and in industry his antics were whispered about and known to many. I'm surprised however he hasn't pulled an anti-Semitic card yet.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/did-the-media-help-harvey-weinstein-lure-his-prey-and-smear-his-accusers/2017/10/10/705b4bf2-adf5-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.64d81e51a9ad

https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/why-the-weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegations-came-out-now.html

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

So you guys finally felt stupid blaming the victims and decided to go after the people reporting the story? My understanding was it was extremely difficult to corroborate the stories because no one was willing to talk on the record. Victims and witnesses were threatened. Same thing that happened with Cosby, Clinton, Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. When rich powerful men abuse they have the resources to cover their shit up.  Weinstein's power was waning. Same situation with the other three who were publicly outed and had to finally pay more than just hush money.

Speaking of low hanging curved balls ... how you doin' kid?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 07:39:58 PM
So you guys finally felt stupid blaming the victims and decided to go after the people reporting the story? My understanding was it was extremely difficult to corroborate the stories because no one was willing to talk on the record. Victims and witnesses were threatened. Same thing that happened with Cosby, Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. When rich powerful men abuse they have the resources to cover their shit up.  Weinstein's power was waning. Same situation with the other three who were publicly outed and had to finally pay more than just hush money.

So now you're an apologist for rapists?   ??? ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
You were REAL NICE to a lot of boys in High School weren't you.

Only a couple of very special guys. And neither of them would be caught dead in swishy pants

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 07:41:51 PM
So now you're an apologist for rapists?   ??? ::)

The New York Times and New Yorker journalists are rapists?  ???  Do tell

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 07:42:42 PM
Only a couple of very special guys. And neither of them would be caught dead in swishy pants

https://youtu.be/Wjk6HD0ZQEw

ENJOY YOURSELF! :(+)

Kidnostad3

So you guys finally felt stupid blaming the victims and decided to go after the people reporting the story? My understanding was it was extremely difficult to corroborate the stories because no one was willing to talk on the record. Victims and witnesses were threatened. Same thing that happened with Cosby, Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. When rich powerful men abuse they have the resources to cover their shit up.  Weinstein's power was waning. Same situation with the other three who were publicly outed and had to finally pay more than just hush money.

What are you talking about?  Show me where I have ever blamed the victim. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 07:44:00 PM
The New York Times and New Yorker journalists are rapists?  ???  Do tell

Them too?! The plot thickens!  :D

GravitySucks

You forgot Clinton 

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 07:52:01 PM
You forgot Clinton

FIFY

So you guys finally felt stupid blaming the victims and decided to go after the people reporting the story? My understanding was it was extremely difficult to corroborate the stories because no one was willing to talk on the record. Victims and witnesses were threatened. Same thing that happened with Cosby, Clinton, Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly. When rich powerful men abuse they have the resources to cover their shit up.  Weinstein's power was waning. Same situation with the other three who were publicly outed and had to finally pay more than just hush money.

Gd5150

In case there was any question if Hollywood “knew” what Weinstein was up to. Here’s the behavior alluded to in various “jokes” wink wink, over the years. Shocking that scumbag child abuser and hero of the left Alec Baldwin’s tv show 30rock would find humor in the matter.

https://youtu.be/Ibxq6lpqCSU

Jojo

Well, they should have, but how can one woman speak out, no one would believe her.  I doubt it was gleeful.  It was coersion, and there would have been retaliation.  If women werent set up to compete against each other, maybe there woukd be more of a good old gals network where word could have gotten around enough that women would know to exit stage right fast, pre-empting him.

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 11, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

If it's consentual.

I think Ronan Farrow was responsible for breaking the Weinstein story.  My guess is the New York Times knew Farrow was going to break the story in the New Yorker and The Times wanted to get the jump on the New Yorker.  I don't give the Times much credit because they sat on the story for almost two decades.  Anyway, good work done by Farrow who I know is a liberal but perhaps an independent liberal.  I respect independent liberals enormously as I do independent conservatives.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 07:47:28 PM
What are you talking about?  Show me where I have ever blamed the victim.

Okay. You're not guilty. This time. I was referring in general to your nincompadres

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
Okay. You're not guilty. This time. I was referring in general to your nincompadres

I thought Jackstar was yours.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
I thought Jackstar was yours.

I heard he was stuck in Lost and Found again but I refused to claim him