• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Pope Quits: Prophecies, reasons, end of the church, etc...

Started by Falkie2013, February 11, 2013, 10:39:09 AM

Who should be the next Pope?

Fort Rock
3 (37.5%)
George Noory
0 (0%)
none of the above
1 (12.5%)
all of the above
0 (0%)
other
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Falkie2013

They're discussing this all over the place.

Even ABC News had an article saying the prophet may well be right. I looked it up and found this.

Benedict XVI Is the Second-to-Last Pope, Says Irish Prophet Malachy

By KENNETH HAYNES, IrishCentral.com
Sept. 5, 2009

The prophecies of the Irish saint Malachy, the 12th century bishop ofArmagh who predicted all the popes, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there will be only one more pope after the current one, and during his reign comes the end of the world.

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

In 1139, then-Archbishop Malachy went to Rome from Ireland to give an account of his affairs. While there, he received a strange vision about the future that included the name of every pope, 112 in all from his time, who would rule until the end of time. We are now at the second last prophecy.

A 12th century Irish prophet claimed Pope Benedict XVI would be the second to last Pope with the end of the world coming with the next pontiff's reign.

His predictions are taken very seriously.

As one report states, "In 1958, before the Conclave that would elect Pope John XXIII, Cardinal Spellman of New York hired a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber River, to show that he was 'pastor et nautor,' the motto attributed to the next Pope in the prophecies."

As for the prophecy concerning the 111th pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him, "Gloria Olivae," which means "the glory of the olive."

The order of Saint Benedict is also known as the Olivetans, which many claim makes Malachy's prophecies correct. The next and final pope then should be "Peter Romanus"

St. Malachy gave an account of his visions to Pope Innocent II, but the document remained unknown in the Roman archives until its discovery in 1590.

Many of the prophecies are spot on.

For example, the one about Urban VIII is Lilium et Rosa (the lily and the rose); he was a native of Florence and on the arms of Florence figured a fleur-de-lis.

Pope John Paul II is De labore Solis, meaning "of the eclipse of the sun." Karol Wojtyla, who would become Pope John Paul II, was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse.

Peregrinus apostolicus (pilgrim pope), which designates Pius VI, appears to be verified by his many journeys to new lands.

So is Benedict the second last pope?

The Irish seer of the 12th century has said it will be so.

Time will tell.

What do you think ?

Yorkshire pud

Well at least it makes a change from Elenin, Nibiru, Harold Camping, Vogons and asteroids...Any I've missed?

McPhallus

Can't wait until Wells/Jones get ahold of this new and spin it in god-knows-what direction.

Maybe they're just finally figuring out the archaic absurdity of lifetime rule and this is one of those special times they're being practical.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: McPhallus on February 11, 2013, 11:43:34 AM
Can't wait until Wells/Jones get ahold of this new and spin it in god-knows-what direction.

Noooooooo, they wouldn't do that! Jones for one is a rational, measured critical thinker...(I might have made that up)

Maybe they're just finally figuring out the archaic absurdity of lifetime rule and this is one of those special times they're being practical.

Special times for those special people. Overseeing and complicit in poverty, destitution, oppression, misogyny, cruelty, abuse and famine...But I'm concentrating on the good points there.

CrabbyOld Bat

Wait, it gets better.  As noted above, Malachy referred to the final pope as "Peter  Romanus" -- and one of the frontrunners for the papacy is Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkso. 

So clearly if he becomes the new pope, it's a done deal, the end is near and we're all toast.

There are no coincidences, papal....er, people.

This sounds like horoscopes and ;psychics' like Nostradamas - be a bit vague and anything that comes along after the fact can be made to fit

Eddie Coyle

Something afoot at the Vatican?

Hmmm, gotta be the Jews behind this!  ???

Usagi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 11, 2013, 01:28:27 PM

For realz!  I usually am unable to check out the news until mid-day, but I get NY Times alerts which I presume will notify me if something important happens.  They'll send a breaking news alert out for the stupidest shit sometimes, including sports crap, but apparently the Pope resigning for the first time in six centuries doesn't meet the criteria.

Jewspiracy!  :o

[Do I really need to put a "not serious" disclaimer? I'll assume yes. So there it is.]

Yorkshire pud

Okay..I'm going to stick my neck out now...I think that with the pope saying he's too old to be doing the job, and he's also not a well man anyway (He is 85 BTW)...MIGHT be the reason he's resigning. I know I know...

I haven't had a chance (read: I don't give a stuff) to have a look and see what David Icke's take on it is yet; but I'll take a shot and guess age and health isn't in his reasoning..

Juan

Il Papa quits because he is too old.  Coast to Coast AM, being on top of the topic, have as tonight's guest, someone who talks about overcoming aging.
There are no coincidences.
George Noory sucks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 11, 2013, 02:55:11 PM
Il Papa quits because he is too old.  Coast to Coast AM, being on top of the topic, have as tonight's guest, someone who talks about overcoming aging.
There are no coincidences.
George Noory sucks.

" Tonight we have an inneresting guest, all the way from Africa. He claims, and I gotta say I find this incredible; he claims he's one hundred and fifty years old! He's overcome aging as we humans know it...So I welcome to the show, T O R'toise...Shall I call you T O or Mr R'toise?"

"Good eveing George. Thank you for inviting me to your show, I listen with interest, and have looked forward to speaking with you for a number of years. And please; call me T O"

"Soo T O, what is the secret of your longevity?

"Easy George...I move slowly, eat only vegetable matter, sleep a lot, and basically have no natural enemies other than humans"

"Reeeeaaly! That's amazing T O...what else do you attribute it to?"

"I'm a Giant tortoise George"

" Weeel, I dunno what happened there,, we lost T O...international telephone connections aren't as reliable as we're led to believe I guess"

onan

I think some nasty information is about to become public. I think the catholic church will have a tough time surviving their complicity in what may be several hundred years of pedophilia.

here is a link to some of the story:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/03/the_great_catholic_coverup.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on February 11, 2013, 03:30:13 PM
I think some nasty information is about to become public. I think the catholic church will have a tough time surviving their complicity in what may be several hundred years of pedophilia.

here is a link to some of the story:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/03/the_great_catholic_coverup.html

Sobering stuff!!! Will it be made more widespread knowledge?

Juan

Interesting read.  I liked Hitchens, but it's probably important to remember that he was no friend of organized religion.
I think more is about to come out, and it will be interesting to watch.  Of course, sNoory will ignore it.

What, exactly, did the third prophecy of Fatima say?  I know John Paul II claimed it was about the attempt on his life, but I never saw the two meshing.

Morgus

Long time c2c guest John Hogue has discussed Malachy's pope list and prophecy many times in the past years.
I'd expect him to appear on c2c again in the near future with this latest pope news...

Morgus

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 11, 2013, 04:01:56 PM
What, exactly, did the third prophecy of Fatima say?  I know John Paul II claimed it was about the attempt on his life, but I never saw the two meshing.
thats never been revealed.
Father Malachi Martin only hinted that the 3rd prophecy was 'worse than you could possibly imagine'  :o

McPhallus

Quote from: Morgus on February 11, 2013, 04:25:53 PM
thats never been revealed.
Father Malachi Martin only hinted that the 3rd prophecy was 'worse than you could possibly imagine'  :o

Pretty sure he told Art (over email, no less) and that he sort of revealed what it was on the air.

Thing is, that Fatima stuff has supposedly been debunked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2013, 02:39:20 PM
It must be those darn Illuminati, AGAIN!

"Hmmm. Folks this looks like it's the real thing. I mean, Malachy's predictions are 100% correct for the popes which sat before he was born! Amazing! And here's another thing Tommy: did you know that in sand script, 'Vatican' means 'screenplay taken from Sudo History'? I don;t know where that is, do you? Look, there's just got to be a fibbernazi sea quench someplace here. See if you can shoot a call to that Professor Robert Longdong at Harvard. And try to find that Surly Teabag in England. He's got his own jet so he can fly in no problem. Plus see if you can get that French girl so that the haters don't think there's too much gay in the mix."

Ok, so after Emperor Palpatine retires, isn't the next and final pope supposed to be the black pope? Not being racist here.
I assume black because he leads his flock to their doom, but I have read that one of Palpatine's lieutenants being groomed for Emperor is from Africa and a black guy. Someone have more info on this?

Juan

No, the third secret was released in 2000 by Pope John Paul II with Sister Lucia in attendance.  It said, in part
Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

JPII said it referred to the attempt on his life.  It sounds much more like the downfall of the church to me, if the corpses are taken figuratively. (I guess in modern parlance, I should have said literally.)

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Morgus on February 11, 2013, 04:25:02 PM
Long time c2c guest John Hogue has discussed Malachy's pope list and prophecy many times in the past years.
I'd expect him to appear on c2c again in the near future with this latest pope news...

Yep. Whether it's Hogue or someone else, I bet Snorge has a prophecy or religion "expert" on tonight during the the first hour. Any kind of papal news that has a connection to end-of-the-world foreboding is too much for an angel lover like Snorge to ignore.

Meanwhile he and Tommy are probably busy pouring over the 2013 predictions that callers made hoping to find something there about the pope stepping down or suffering from poor health in 2013.

The flub-ups should be flying tonight.

onan

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 11, 2013, 04:01:56 PM
Interesting read.  I liked Hitchens, but it's probably important to remember that he was no friend of organized religion.
I think more is about to come out, and it will be interesting to watch.  Of course, sNoory will ignore it.

I agree Hitchens isn't a friend of religion. But it isn't just him a few books have just come out exposing the long history of hiding pedophiles. And the current pope Ratzinger has an extensive history and knowledge of the abuse in the catholic church. May even have all the documents stored at the Vatican.

ItsOver

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 11, 2013, 05:18:39 PM

...The flub-ups should be flying tonight.

Yep... it should be another one of those Snoory "classics."  ;)

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 11, 2013, 05:03:03 PM
Ok, so after Emperor Palpatine retires, isn't the next and final pope supposed to be the black pope? Not being racist here.
I assume black because he leads his flock to their doom, but I have read that one of Palpatine's lieutenants being groomed for Emperor is from Africa and a black guy. Someone have more info on this?

Never heard anything about the final pope being black buuuuuuuut now that you mention it... The possible new pope I referred to earlier -- Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkso -- is black!

That confirms it, I guess. We're doomed. The Mayan calendar was simply a red herring.

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 11, 2013, 05:55:37 PM
Never heard anything about the final pope being black buuuuuuuut now that you mention it... The possible new pope I referred to earlier -- Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkso -- is black!

That confirms it, I guess. We're doomed. The Mayan calendar was simply a red herring.
I don't know for sure if prophesy meant black as in skin color or black as in spiritual darkness, but that name is the one alright.

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 11, 2013, 05:18:39 PM
Yep. Whether it's Hogue or someone else, I bet Snorge has a prophecy or religion "expert" on tonight during the the first hour. Any kind of papal news that has a connection to end-of-the-world foreboding is too much for an angel lover like Snorge to ignore...

"John, tell me.  Did they ever burn kids at thuh stake?  Or pull their tongues out?  They did that back then.  Didn't they?  You know, yor sorta dressed like thuh Pope tuh-night"