• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Ha Ha - Jimmy Church doesn't like Matt Lauer because Lauer cursed at him in a parking lot.

WildCard

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 01:42:26 PM
Choose who to believe. Her or me.

flip a coin, say a prayer, whatever.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 01:42:26 PM
PMs I sent

shit like this is why you don't have a security clearance

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 02:54:05 PM
pm me an email address

sure, what could go wrong? you seem trustworthy. it's not like you're indiscreet or anything.
but seriously, just post them to the board.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 02:54:05 PM
Once again, believe her or believe me. Your decision.

Amy rerun tonight........  Time to check out LNM

QuoteTonight host Michael Vara  will be joined by Barry & Connie Strohm to work a  Live channeling board and take questions. .

Gonna be a rough one

Well I've just learned that Vara smokes alot of dope.   Who knew?    :D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 06, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
Well I've just learned that Vara smokes alot of dope.   Who knew?    :D
So was there a purported excuse for a no show and repeat? Wildfires in Cali? Some insect infestation or wayward reptile? Bite? Plague? Cold-front blizzard? Bedbugs or a throat-issue?
Internet "radio" hosting: the most dangerous job in America.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:41:02 PM
So was there a purported excuse for a no show and repeat? Wildfires in Cali? Some insect infestation or wayward reptile? Bite? Plague? Cold-front blizzard? Bedbugs or a throat-issue?

Word on the street is 'sand in the clit.'

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

Nothing for this week.  Guess the flu from last week will have to suffice

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 09:51:08 PM
Word on the street is 'sand in the clit.'
Now, now. Btw, I saw some news article about Marines eliminating "hazing." Some leftist outfit since, technically, I think hazing, as defined by the popular press, was technically illegal already but it was disturbing none the less. Am I the only person around anymore that thinks things like hazing, bullying, and shaming are good for society? Within limits, obviously, and age/sex/situation dependent etc. But what is wrong with using peer pressure (really the best type of hazing) to get folks to perform, conform, and work hard? Or PT etc? Again, I'm not saying the weird sex stuff you find in some places or that (at least in unsupervised) risks death or long-term health consequences but usual shit like line-ups, yelling, calisthenics, fuck-overs, sleep deprivation, running, etc. Even just informal stuff to each other shit and practical jokes, etc. Even fights within limits. I'm not talking rape, forced beyond limits drinking, or things but in a controlled fashion intended to bind the group, get people to buck up, get character and ready for shit. Personally, things like that actually help against racism, sexism, classism, etc and all the "evils" the left always says are bad. You go through shit with folks and you end up better for it and more cohesion even though, from the outside, it looks brutal or "mean" at times. Some of my best friends I've fought over some stupid incident or girl or something. And we joked about it to this day. But, especially, for the military? To eliminate hardship and the process of dropping out some folks? Again, I specify, I'm not talking about raping, or stuff intended only for sadistic purposes or uncontrolled. And also against the internet stuff that is anonymous and 24/7 that can be targeted by sickos. But the old time ways by coaches, military, social groups, etc.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 10:08:23 PM
Now, now. Btw, I saw some news article about Marines eliminating "hazing." Some leftist outfit since, technically, I think hazing, as defined by the popular press, was technically illegal already but it was disturbing none the less. Am I the only person around anymore that thinks things like hazing, bullying, and shaming are good for society? Within limits, obviously, and age/sex/situation dependent etc. But what is wrong with using peer pressure (really the best type of hazing) to get folks to perform, conform, and work hard? Or PT etc? Again, I'm not saying the weird sex stuff you find in some places or that (at least in unsupervised) risks death or long-term health consequences but usual shit like line-ups, yelling, calisthenics, fuck-overs, sleep deprivation, running, etc. Even just informal stuff to each other shit and practical jokes, etc. Even fights within limits. I'm not talking rape, forced beyond limits drinking, or things but in a controlled fashion intended to bind the group, get people to buck up, get character and ready for shit. Personally, things like that actually help against racism, sexism, classism, etc and all the "evils" the left always says are bad. You go through shit with folks and you end up better for it and more cohesion even though, from the outside, it looks brutal or "mean" at times. Some of my best friends I've fought over some stupid incident or girl or something. And we joked about it to this day. But, especially, for the military? To eliminate hardship and the process of dropping out some folks? Again, I specify, I'm not talking about raping, or stuff intended only for sadistic purposes or uncontrolled. And also against the internet stuff that is anonymous and 24/7 that can be targeted by sickos. But the old time ways by coaches, military, social groups, etc.

I can't speak for anyone else.  As a Marine, I've ...... endured.  And so have so many others who own the title, MARINE.  We would rather have an individual broken, honestly, through hazing, 'moderate' brutality short of killing recruits or extreme physicality, than suffer the loss of that individual or more likely, the brothers who would die for/with him or because of him.
It is a rare incident of 'hazing.'  Extreme bullshit, yes, routinely.  We will not suffer anything 'beyond the line.'  We police our own.  More does not make the news than does. 
The Corps follows the words of Heraclitus, “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”  I  believe that I am right in my belief  that we, The Marines, break, build and offer up on the alter, more Warriors than any other military organization on this planet since the dawn of time. 

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on December 19, 2017, 04:58:26 PM
I’ll bet $20 there won’t be another live show until after February.

I call it in March.  I think she's limited to how many live shows she will commit to.   What with the required absences for illness, sand in her clit, moon phases, whether or not she got screwed at the drive thru, technical issues...... 

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on December 19, 2017, 04:58:26 PM
I’ll bet $20 there won’t be another live show until after February.
What odds is Vegas giving on this?  If we are at 12:1 I will consider...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2017, 12:03:32 AM
What odds is Vegas giving on this?  If we are at 12:1 I will consider...
Vegas? Throw your bitcoin action into ring?  ;) I say scorpion-coin beats needs an A/C coin,even in the volatile winter Amy market.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2017, 12:10:55 AM
Vegas? Throw your bitcoin action into ring?  ;) I say scorpion-coin beats needs an A/C coin,even in the volatile winter Amy market.
Volatile?  Bitcoin is the picture of stability and good retirement planning... 8)

Element 115

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

I call it in March.  I think she's limited to how many live shows she will commit to.   What with the required absences for illness, sand in her clit, moon phases, whether or not she got screwed at the drive thru, technical issues......

Maybe you should stay away from her when you’re at the beach and that wouldn’t have happened.

paladin1991

Quote from: Element 115 on December 24, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
Maybe you should stay away from her when you’re at the beach and that wouldn’t have happened.

Amigo, I wouldn't recognize her if she were standing in a crowd of one.

Not sure when Amy said she would return to the air in 2018, but it won't be tonight.  She's down.  I repeat. Amy is down.   Influenza

https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/948636401498718208

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
Not sure when Amy said she would return to the air in 2018, but it won't be tonight.  She's down.  I repeat. Amy is down.   Influenza

[tweet]948636401498718208[/tweet]
Wow! The hardest, most dangerious job in America. Internet "radio" hosting. I hope insurance companies are charging a special premium for them because they sure have health, and related, problems and drive the costs up for the rest of us in the pool.

Dr. MD MD

Poor Amy. She needs to stop seeking medical advice before they kill her.

paladin1991

Chick needs to start swilling hot rum toddies.  That'll burn out the infection.  If it is influenza.  My money is on ebola.  Or chlamydia.   

ShayP

How does Amy make a living with all her maladies that seemingly crop up with great frequency? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
How does Amy make a living with all her maladies that seemingly crop up with great frequency?

She has a producer?

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
She has a producer?

What does the producer produce if she is unable to produce?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
What does the producer produce if she is unable to produce?

Pure, unadulterated profit!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
Hmmm...production.

Unfettered production, unencumbered by capitalist concepts of schedules and quotas.

MV/Liberace!

I don't know why she doesn't just come out and concede that she doesn't want to do it anymore.

whoozit

Quote from: mv on January 04, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
I don't know why she doesn't just come out and concede that she doesn't want to do it anymore.
Because air conditioners.