• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

albrecht

Show last night on mind control, targeted individuals, V2K, MKUltra (and others,) use of microwave spectrum to transmit voices to a person, implants, and other such stuff. Fun stuff. 

https://phys.org/news/2019-01-technology-lasers-transmit-audible-messages.html 

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/1-25-19-i-hear-them-w-elana-freeland-and-jian-liang/

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2019, 01:55:21 PM
Show last night on mind control, targeted individuals, V2K, MKUltra (and others,) use of microwave spectrum to transmit voices to a person, implants, and other such stuff. Fun stuff. 

https://phys.org/news/2019-01-technology-lasers-transmit-audible-messages.html 

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/1-25-19-i-hear-them-w-elana-freeland-and-jian-liang/
Have you seen "Minds of Men"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 26, 2019, 05:48:54 PM
Have you seen "Minds of Men"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg
Thanks. No I haven't but I recall him from the old days when he was with Alex here. Looks interesting and will d/l and view.

Clyde the Glide is especially on fire lately... we will see what new management does. But he may be the last best hope for late night AM radio. But I never listen live.. PODCAST it the next morning drive....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMLGwIcvvyk&fbclid=IwAR3-B9jIyTKcc6sscPH5fGaRsF9PalFARVx7_ZdHiCeZytnjAMXb46MhS8s

Lilith

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 29, 2019, 07:59:30 PM
Clyde the Glide is especially on fire lately... we will see what new management does. But he may be the last best hope for late night AM radio. But I never listen live.. PODCAST it the next morning drive....

Same here.  I catch the podcasts on SoundCloud. 

ItsOver

He had LMH on last night.  Ha!  It's interesting to see Linda find time for Knapp on Sunday and then Clyde on Monday but she no longer has time for Jorch, on a monthly basis.  ;D

Jorchie might be getting mad.

ItsOver

Clyde ditches PremRat and moves to Sun Broadcast Group.  He talked a little about this move last night.  Bye, bye, Jorch and company!  Hopefully, this means he can stop scheduling Doc Wallet on a regular basis.

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/186008/ground-zero-with-clyde-lewis-moves-to-sun-broadcas?fbclid=IwAR30zTYtEXCJ3fhq1-iXMjnVxBp4VATb76rqUikdobAwwW1TzUu3cnui_14

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2019, 08:05:40 AM
Clyde ditches PremRat and moves to Sun Broadcast Group.  He talked a little about this move last night.  Bye, bye, Jorch and company!  Hopefully, this means he can stop scheduling Doc Wallet on a regular basis.

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/186008/ground-zero-with-clyde-lewis-moves-to-sun-broadcas?fbclid=IwAR30zTYtEXCJ3fhq1-iXMjnVxBp4VATb76rqUikdobAwwW1TzUu3cnui_14

I was listening last night.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2019, 08:15:04 AM
I was listening last night.  ;D
The main change he mentioned last night was the call-in number.  I got a chuckle when he announced LMH was going to be his guest.  She was no doubt glad she didn't have to listen to "Lady in Red."  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2019, 06:34:31 AM
He had LMH on last night.  Ha!  It's interesting to see Linda find time for Knapp on Sunday and then Clyde on Monday but she no longer has time for Jorch, on a monthly basis.  ;D

Jorchie might be getting mad.

Curious to know the backstory on this one. I know you already suggested sexual harassment on Jorch’s part but maybe it was Linda who was obsessed with him? ???

This is utter speculation but I have a feeling there was some behind the scenes drama going on

George Corleone finds out about LMH's original (unauthorized?)appearance on Knapp's weekend show gets pissed and cancels it. A big brouhaha ensues, cue ultimatums, "I'm too old for this shit" etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBNSMbEzI0
LMH basically retires from radio interviews, claiming they take too much prep time(but then does 2 shows in 48h)
LMH unceremoniously dumped from C2C with no big farewell show with George but is allowed a final half segment on Knapp's weekend show

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

Curious to know the backstory on this one. I know you already suggested sexual harassment on Jorch’s part but maybe it was Linda who was obsessed with him? ???
From what is publically visible, as just another sometime listener, I wouldn't term it as a sexual harassment, more of Jorch just being his usual bumbling, creepy, bozo self.  Other BG'ers might think otherwise, though, with today's ultra sensitive climate.  I just rolled my eyes and got a chuckle over Jorch's LMH bumper selections and the chance for him to catch up on his sleep during a droning LMH monologue.  However, I never sensed any LMH obession with Jorch, other than maybe to douse him with one of his wine glasses, such as after his stupid April Fool's Day joke on her several years back. ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2019, 01:00:06 PM
From what is publically visible, as just another sometime listener, I wouldn't term it as a sexual harassment, more of Jorch just being his usual bumbling, creepy, bozo self.  Other BG'ers might think otherwise, though, with today's ultra sensitive climate.  I just rolled my eyes and got a chuckle over Jorch's LMH bumper selections and the chance for him to catch up on his sleep during a droning LMH monologue.  However, I never sensed any LMH obession with Jorch, other than maybe to douse him with one of his wine glasses, such as after his stupid April Fool's Day joke on her several years back. ;)

“Toast to Toast”

albrecht

My local AM KLBJ has dropped GZ and replaced with the usual mainstream Republican "rightwing" political shows.  Too bad, but he is better to listen on podcast anyway (limited commercials) and can be gotten for free. And you have the ability to check out subject to see if interesting before listening.  I think it was a tough time slot to fill and they seem to make frequent changes.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2019, 04:02:16 PM
My local AM KLBJ has dropped GZ and replaced with the usual mainstream Republican "rightwing" political shows.  Too bad, but he is better to listen on podcast anyway (limited commercials) and can be gotten for free. And you have the ability to check out subject to see if interesting before listening.  I think it was a tough time slot to fill and they seem to make frequent changes.
I wonder if the change had anything to do with Clyde switching syndicators.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2019, 05:24:13 PM
I wonder if the change had anything to do with Clyde switching syndicators.
I don't know. I might try to email the station manager. I was out of town for a few weeks and just noticed the change last night when I went to take a leak and turned on my trust AM/FM/SW bathroom radio on and heard the usual Republican talking points and not the rantings of Clyde about some connection between ancient Sumerian demons and 5-G.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2019, 05:31:53 PM
... the rantings of Clyde about some connection between ancient Sumerian demons and 5-G.
Ha!  A night can't be complete without it.

albrecht

Last night Clyde got snippy with a frequent caller who, as always, wanted to get into his atheist arguments and Clyde said something like (araphrased) "I'm not George Norry and I want to have a conversation and I will reply to you. But I'm not just going to let you say your same talking-points and rants.  The subject tonight is not..." 

Quote from: albrecht on May 14, 2019, 04:52:26 PM
Last night Clyde got snippy with a frequent caller who, as always, wanted to get into his atheist arguments and Clyde said something like (araphrased) "I'm not George Norry and I want to have a conversation and I will reply to you. But I'm not just going to let you say your same talking-points and rants.  The subject tonight is not..."
That was C2C lolcow Walt in PA. He even made sure he dropped Noory's name twice like we're supposed to be impressed. Did you notice Clyde made a little dig at Noory, asking him if he responded "uh-huh,uh-huh"? I don't think he'd be doing that if he was still with Premiere

The guy derailed the off-the-grid guy's interview(last night's C2C) with his life story and shoe-horning in an irrelevant story about how John Wayne was an atheist..and of course George just let him ramble on and on

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 15, 2019, 11:42:31 AM
That was C2C lolcow Walt in PA. He even made sure he dropped Noory's name twice like we're supposed to be impressed. Did you notice Clyde made a little dig at Noory, asking him if he responded "uh-huh,uh-huh"? I don't think he'd be doing that if he was still with Premiere

The guy derailed the off-the-grid guy's interview(last night's C2C) with his life story and shoe-horning in an irrelevant story about how John Wayne was an atheist..and of course George just let him ramble on and on

I guess Clyde's still mad at Noory, not sure why. I wont ever forget the sight of seeing a 400 pound Clyde Lewis, in a motorized cart. Nor the next day, walking by and seeing him talking on a mic to about 5 people max.

(Not sure if he was planned to talk, or just replaced someone)

Amazing.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 15, 2019, 11:42:31 AM

Clyde on new network now so, I guess, he doesn't have to put up with Norry and Primier's crap? I'm not sure the reason behind the switch (on his side or on Primier's side.) They both need better screeners or recognize caller-id because they let the same people with the same agenda/subjects on no matter who the guest or subject is.

albrecht

Quote from: username on May 15, 2019, 12:49:52 PM
I guess Clyde's still mad at Noory, not sure why. I wont ever forget the sight of seeing a 400 pound Clyde Lewis, in a motorized cart. Nor the next day, walking by and seeing him talking on a mic to about 5 people max.

Amazing.
Maybe they will be a showdown at noon at the next Contact In the Desert!  Radio is so weird how people will be 'great friends' go on each other's networks or shows, attend 'events' together but then get into feuds. Some of which can get quite headed and funny. Or how some hosts simply can't stand each other, are jealous of each other, or have conflicting personalities. Norry vs RCH, Cooper vs Art, Cooper vs Alex, Alex vs Rense, Alex vs Stadmiller, Alex vs Blood, Hendrie vs His Fans, and so on....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 12:56:50 PM
Maybe they will be a showdown at noon at the next Contact In the Desert!  Radio is so weird how people will be 'great friends' go on each other's networks or shows, attend 'events' together but then get into feuds. Some of which can get quite headed and funny. Or how some hosts simply can't stand each other, are jealous of each other, or have conflicting personalities. Norry vs RCH, Cooper vs Art, Cooper vs Alex, Alex vs Rense, Alex vs Stadmiller, Alex vs Blood, Hendrie vs His Fans, and so on....

you certainly don't just say something like that about another host, if you didn't have an issue with them. The thing is a lot of people in radio & tv are phony pieces of shit.

Nice to your face but behind closed doors...... I know first hand lol... Except I'll happily dehumanize anyone to their face.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on May 15, 2019, 12:49:52 PM
I won't ever forget the sight of seeing a 400 pound Clyde Lewis, in a motorized cart. Nor the next day, walking by and seeing him talking on a mic to about 5 people max.

He's digging his grave with his teeth.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2019, 01:20:29 PM
He's digging his grave with his teeth.

I don't trust fat people.

He seemed pissed off, he even talked about how shitty experience it was at contact in the desert..... But he will be there again this year.

albrecht

Quote from: username on May 15, 2019, 01:05:39 PM
you certainly don't just say something like that about another host, if you didn't have an issue with them. The thing is a lot of people in radio & tv are phony pieces of shit.

Nice to your face but behind closed doors...... I know first hand lol... Except I'll happily dehumanize anyone to their face.
I guess there is a limited market to which sell woowoo, water filters, bugout bags, supplements, etc. And the market shrinks as one offends, gets more sectarian, more conspiratorial, more racist, decidedly political, etc. Also less SW and AM listeners and encouraging your fans to 'go off the grid' again means less listeners since less internet listeners, or internet sales. So more in-fighting for market share. Plus some high-strung and paranoid personalities in some cases.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 02:18:38 PM
I guess there is a limited market to which sell woowoo, water filters, bugout bags, supplements, etc. And the market shrinks as one offends, gets more sectarian, more conspiratorial, more racist, decidedly political, etc. Also less SW and AM listeners and encouraging your fans to 'go off the grid' again means less listeners since less internet listeners, or internet sales. So more in-fighting for market share. Plus some high-strung and paranoid personalities in some cases.

The radio industry is really the selling advertisement industry.

Morgus

Clyde Lewis is broadcasting his show live tonight from a UFOFest in Oregon.
Noory didn't bother to go to that one? But I see George Knapp, Bob Lazar, and Peter Davenport are guests listed...

https://ufofest.com/