• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 16, 2017, 12:08:26 AM
I remember the pic well. Horribly uncomfortable. And I remember being struck by how Joorch was holding his bat like it was the first time he'd ever picked one up - clutched in his odd, lobster-claw hands - and not at all like a one time ace.

In other news, I heard him say in one of his scripted commercials that he turned to Home Adviser when his 'backyard jacuzzi' broke down. How can I ever remove the images this conjured up from my head??

Word on the street is that the guy left after seeing the snorkels hanging on the wall next to the jacuzzi.

... In other news, I heard him say in one of his scripted commercials that he turned to Home Adviser when his 'backyard jacuzzi' broke down...

Also known as the Hawaii studio

So Jorch attended the college graduation not of his daughter but of his grandaughter -  i guess if he's in his early 60's that makes sense. Most of the people I know married and had kids older, Jorch's brood are like my parent's generation, get married young have kids young.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2017, 12:08:55 PM
CORRECTED COPY

In last night's show Christopher O'Brien revealed startling facts about cattle mutilaion.  As is often the case, the key to solving this mystery lies in asking que bono.  What many are unaware of is that there exists a secretive group of ultra rich gastronomes with a penchant for exotic meats that borders on obsession.  Some have developed a taste for certain animal parts that they do not discuss outside of  the small circle of uber wealthy epicurians with whom they exclusively associate. This has spawned an extremely lucrative black market supplied by a highly sophisticated criminal gang that employs high-tech methods to obtain these animal parts, the consumption of which is a social taboo and sometimes illegal as in the case of parts taken from protected species.  To illustrate the profitability of this market, I have it on good authority that a dozen dick dick antelope anuses has a six figure price tag.  As so frequently is found to be true in enigmatic cases such as this, profit is the motive and assholes are involved.

Yeah, Jorch has a  fondness for donkey dick.

I remember the pic well. Horribly uncomfortable. And I remember being struck by how Joorch was holding his bat like it was the first time he'd ever picked one up - clutched in his odd, lobster-claw hands - and not at all like a one time ace.

Agreed. Maybe George Noory may have lied about his prowess in his school days and his self-professed "major-collegiate athletic potential" in baseball as he claimed on air. But he might try to blame it on his older age. Um, just check out YouTube sometime and see that "behind the scenes" challenge thing at the Seattle Seahawks training facility from a few years ago. Note how head coach Pete Carroll, at least Noory's age or darn close, still retains his quarterback skills. Age not withstanding.

Taking a three-step drop and still being able to throw a hard, fast spiral with an NFL game football into a basketball net set up roughly 30 to even 40 yards away. Matching even what his much younger, starting quarterback in Russell Wilson does. "Dude good, huh,?" even at that age.

Looks like guys who did for real don't forget how to do something, huh? But Noory claimed he did for real and yes, he admitted on air he never even got a single piece of any pitch sent to him during that stint pictured. No doubt, because he waits until the ball is over the plate to swing. Too late. Any experienced player knows to read the pitch and "meet it" as it comes in and start to swing then.

For some self-professed "ace" that was even trying to get into the major leagues at age 18, he really "whiffed" badly at the St. Louis Cardinals, "gently tossing the ball to the batters" thing they held a few years back. 

And the "genius" that is George Noory "struck again" in the first half of the program last night. His "strategy" with the border with Mexico made me laugh-out-loud. Instead of a wall, Noory advocates what he cites as a "better, cheaper solution." Just use the same monitoring tactics as the U.S. Air Force Base at Area 51 uses.

Just pinpoint anyone who crosses over by surveillance. Noory implies "problem solved." Um, what, Noory -- the self-professed "Navy guy" so knowledgeable and a leader in military tactics -- do you do then? Send Border Agents to intercept them? Knowing the risks involved and that the crossings may have armed members among them? Maybe leading to violent confrontations?

Like increasing the numbers of Border Agents required under your plan, again, citing greater risks to personnel and the cost of increased manpower and surveillance, isn't more costly? Let hundreds and maybe thousands cross over and THEN deal with it? Um, isn't it better to KEEP them from crossing over our border to begin with? Like with a wall?

Hello, Noory. Have all those Youngevity "Healthy Brain Packs" and all that tumeric helped your reasoning one bit? Odd you swear by things that haven't seemed to help you think better one bit. Area 51 doesn't have thousands of people trying to breach it daily, unlike our southern border, so please explain how your plan is less costly and more efficient -- and how you can logically make such an analogy?

Last night in the second half, George Noory decides to "play doctor" and instead of recommending the person seek licensed, medical professionals in his area to properly examine the person firsthand for his supposed "macular degeneration," he instead recommends being perhaps a "patient" of that quack and vitamin salesman who represents a "paid sponsor" to the program.

Listening to the guy, who seemed like he overdosed on and abused aspirin for many years, he has an issue that requires real medical attention. But Noory implies what that quack and hack Joel Wallach -- "Dr. Wallbash" -- sells or recommends can be used to "treat or cure a disease or condition." No, under the FDA guidelines, that claim cannot be made. But Noory implies it is anyway. 

Listening to the guy rant and show signs of mental delusion, it's reassuring to hear Noory has some "solution" that he claims will "help" with the guy's condition. Look online. So many have been cheated by that Youngevity claim about treating "macular degeneration" with snake oil. But they have been brainwashed by that cult and refuse to file compliants with the FDA or even the FTC for false claims made. This guy seems like any of them -- if he gets cheated and that snake oil doesn't do a thing to improve his condition, five-will-get-you-ten you won't hear Noory state that.

That guy should demand any HIPPA releases before letting that "Dr. Wallbash" "treat him" or demand whether he has become that physician's "patient" and whether that "Dr. Wallbash" accepts the medical responsibility for that man's condition. DO NOT agree to waive your rights to civil action if some quack lies to you -- and you get harmed further by someone who takes you as a "patient" when you are only a "consumer" who buys into that snake oil, unproven "preventions, treatments or cures" they imply they have. They do not.

Remember, this much is true: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

Since when have you heard George Noory or Premiere Networks air that required disclaimer? Never. OK. Then it will be their sorry selves to be called to task for any such violations that "playing medical professionals" can yield.     

Zetaspeak

*Me Last Night* Oh Yes Zeta Talk. A great non-political over the top classic Coast topic. Politics free zone..... LOVE IT, LET ME TUNE IN!

-Jorge "So what does the Zeta's think of the current events climate"
-ME "Oh no"
-Zetatalk guy "Hillary had a secret plan with China to be the queen of North and South America... Trump is talking with the Zetas to prevent WW3"

-ME

George Noory struck again last night in the second half, when "everyone's beloved, self-professed convicted felon" Cornelius called in. Again with his "Bible, bullets and beans" bit. Admitting he is one of those types. With Noory replying: "Yes, you are."

Noory, have you figured out that this self-professed convicted felon claims to be some "bullets" guy -- actually, Cornelius, they are termed cartridges since the bullet itself is harmless unless a firing casing to propel it is involved -- and brags about being some "guns" guy shouldn't legally have them? Hello?

But Noory, who double speaks, praising convicted felons who may be in illegal possession of firearms and ammunition, claims to "support law enforcement on the program." Odd. Which it is? When, Noory, will you ask if that Cornelius may indeed be breaking the law instead of "praising him" for perhaps having firearms he is not legally allowed to have?       

Did Jorch really introduce this Bilderberg conspiracy guy as a Nobel Prize nominee?

It looks like George Noory's latest scam: Cyber doc! Read the header on this site and see if it makes sense, which it didn't to me. Rambling, nonsensical illiterate nonsense:

"George Noory talks nighty about healthy living. Now, if you feel sick get immediate diagnosis and if necessary, a prescription to get better, sooner."

What in the world? Did that site learn English from Tonto? Is this a direct Chinese to English text translation? What in the world? Yeah, like any sane person would trust their health and life to anyone who wrote the above in "trusting" in the name of George Noory?

http://www.digitalcyberdoc.com/information/DigitalCyberDoc.cfm?id=253631&page=home

Quote: "Exams by phone, video or e-mail." What? What about the first step in taking vital signs? Hello? Blood pressure, heartbeat and breathing? How in the hell can you assess a "patient" without seeing them in person? I have never known a credible medical doctor that does anything by "phone, video or e-mail," nor would I trust one who did. They must see you in person. But apparently, these jokers don't and something tells me they will be a lawsuit waiting to happen if they persist in negating acceptable, credible medical practices not involving "remote" diagnosis. 

Wow, not only the Nobel but also nominated for the Pulitzer.

QuoteDaniel Estulin is an award-winning investigative journalist who has been nominated for both a Pulitzer Prize and a Nobel Peace Prize for his investigations into this subject which has been shrouded in secrecy for decades.

of course the truth comes from RationalWiki, the anti Coast2Coast

Daniel Estulin (born in Vilnius, Lithuania, August 29, 1966[1]) is a Lithuanian-born-migrated-to-Canada-and-later-settled-in-Spain crank and conspiracy theorist, who likes to rant about the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 17, 2017, 02:58:57 AM
It looks like George Noory's latest scam: Cyber doc! Read the header on this site and see if it makes sense, which it didn't to me. Rambling, nonsensical illiterate nonsense:

"George Noory talks nighty about healthy living. Now, if you feel sick get immediate diagnosis and if necessary, a prescription to get better, sooner."

What in the world? Did that site learn English from Tonto? Is this a direct Chinese to English text translation? What in the world? Yeah, like any sane person would trust their health and life to anyone who wrote the above in "trusting" in the name of George Noory?

http://www.digitalcyberdoc.com/information/DigitalCyberDoc.cfm?id=253631&page=home

oh yeah nothing can go wrong there lol

doctor exams and treatment over the Internet,  at least with ParanormalDate.com all you have to lose is your dignity

WOTR

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 17, 2017, 03:18:55 AM

doctor exams and treatment over the Internet,  at least with ParanormalDate.com all you have to lose is your dignity
You forgot the most important aspect- they will prescribe over the phone.  This should make it easy to either request the drug of your choice, or describe the symptoms that will get the prescription that you want.

It sounds like it is $180 / year to become a member of "dial a drug."

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 17, 2017, 03:18:55 AM

Exactly. Let George Noory be the fool and irresponsible person he is by turning a talk-radio program into some "medical clinic" in which people can be harmed or worse. Let Premiere Networks or its affiliates fail to air disclaimers. Let them. Let George Noory's little, insecure ego run loose -- regardless of consequences -- when he may just be trying to "act" he knows better than real medical professionals and fueling his own self by thinking he is better than licensed, true medical professionals. It will be his undoing, and that of the network allowing it, sooner or later.

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
You forgot the most important aspect- they will prescribe over the phone.  This should make it easy to either request the drug of your choice, or describe the symptoms that will get the prescription that you want.

It sounds like it is $180 / year to become a member of "dial a drug."

Yep. Another scam. No credible doctor will prescribe anything unless you are examined in person. The issuance of prescription medication is exacting and no "shortcuts" are allowed. Blood must be drawn to determine the density and the white-blood cell count and the lab results must come back before any medication and dosage is issued. No way around that -- although that site seems to think there is.

Further, no DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) scheduled narcotic prescription drug can be issued without a paper prescription, which a DEA-licensed medical doctor can issue only -- only -- after seeing a patient in person and clinic. If anyone is able to "dial-a-drug" for pain medication remotely, that is a DEA violation. So, those who think that system will allow them to get narcotics through that system better think again.   

No, you don't seek "cyber docs." You see a real, licensed medical doctor in person and don't fall for any "health and medical scams" from "Coast To Coast AM." Trust me, it will be their undoing, sooner or later. Since when has "Coast" become some "medical clinic" when it's nothing but an alternative talk-radio program that is straying so far from its roots that only its own undoing can result from its own irresponsibility. 

George Noory is not licensed, nor qualified, to offer and advance medical advice either in the state of California or the state of Missouri. Get that straight. Let him persist until his own arrogance and foolishness becomes his own undoing. He may feel he is "above everything" as he conducts himself in such a disgusting manner, but his day of humbling is coming. 

Dateline

What might that be called?  Practicing medicine without a license?  Don't just sit here and have idle posting.  Take action!

He needs to have the microphone silenced.  He is an irresponsible, lying, quack. 

Zetaspeak

If Trump ever needs another hand puppet to replace Spicer, John Curtis would be the perfect shill. Jorge for once tried to be even-handed and said "Maybe we should have an investigation and just put everything out there" Wow did Curtis push back on it, you would think he was on trial. So a C2C guest who's position is "Let's just ignore it and sweep it away".

As for the Bilderberg guy, eh he as out there, but at least he was paranoid of all sides. It's kind of got a bit of an ol school Alex Jones feel. But with the accent, fast talking and coughing, it was a hard listen.

Today Noory has Mark Shaw talking about Dorothy Kilgallen. I did enjoy the show when he was on in "Feb" but I do wonder if 3 months is sufficient time to do the same guest/topic again.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
If Trump ever needs another hand puppet to replace Spicer, John Curtis would be the perfect shill. Jorge for once tried to be even-handed and said "Maybe we should have an investigation and just put everything out there" Wow did Curtis push back on it, you would think he was on trial. So a C2C guest who's position is "Let's just ignore it and sweep it away".

As for the Bilderberg guy, eh he as out there, but at least he was paranoid of all sides. It's kind of got a bit of an ol school Alex Jones feel. But with the accent, fast talking and coughing, it was a hard listen.

Today Noory has Mark Shaw talking about Dorothy Kilgallen. I did enjoy the show when he was on in "Feb" but I do wonder if 3 months is sufficient time to do the same guest/topic again.
Alex used to have Estulin on pretty frequently. Haven't listened in a long time and there are frequent feuds in the conspiracy shows, so not sure if he still has him on. Did he tell his story of having lunch with someone in Canada who told him about the political future that "woke him up" to the vast conspiracy? He is ok but no Jim Tucker (RIP) on Bilderberger. He was reporting on it before it was a popular or even officially acknowledged by the press and then the group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Tucker_(journalist)

Listening to the first hour of last night's show about Bilderberg Group. Daniel Estulin is talking away while Noory either can't or won't follow along, replete with the occasional "it sure is" or an interjection of random fact he just ran across while playing on the internet. Like these are things you don't already know about radio's favorite moron. Gosh I hope I can still get tickets for George Noory live... could you imagine actually sitting through that?

Okay good, just had to get that out of my system.

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on May 17, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
Gosh I hope I can still get tickets for George Noory live... could you imagine actually sitting through that?

Worth every penny. Go for the paranormal, stay for the awkward lounge act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_ARQaqT7c

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 18, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I HAVE NO WORDS ..... YET. I NEED MANY VIEWINGS TO PROCESS THIS.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 18, 2017, 02:59:34 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I HAVE NO WORDS ..... YET. I NEED MANY VIEWINGS TO PROCESS THIS.

I have words.  It sucks and is just cheap entertainment, maybe worth free entertainment at a Happy Hour bar, but no more.

Quote from: Dateline on May 18, 2017, 03:02:23 AM
I have words.  It sucks and is just cheap entertainment, maybe worth free entertainment at a Happy Hour bar, but no more.

free entertainment at a Happy Hour bar? he's off key but now I listened again and for the most part he's singing in tune. BUT he's a special kind of awful - he sounds like the Cowardly Lion's If I Were King of The Forest with the hilariously over the top vibrato but my favorite part of the Jorch Noory singing experience is the phony sophisticated accent he puts on  I CAWWWWWWWWN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUU  - TAKE MY HAWWWWWWWND ;D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on May 17, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
Listening to the first hour of last night's show about Bilderberg Group. Daniel Estulin is talking away while Noory either can't or won't follow along, replete with the occasional "it sure is" or an interjection of random fact he just ran across while playing on the internet. Like these are things you don't already know about radio's favorite moron. Gosh I hope I can still get tickets for George Noory live... could you imagine actually sitting through that?

Okay good, just had to get that out of my system.

Ha, my favorite is where  there's a long winded guest and all of a sudden the guest asks George a question or asks if Norry agrees and you can sense the panic in Jorge voice as he has to stop day dreaming or messing around online and try to figure out what the guest is talking about.

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 18, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Heh, heh.  Jorch likes his lounge act.  That's how he gets the babes.

Quote from: Dateline on May 17, 2017, 08:27:12 AM
What might that be called?  Practicing medicine without a license?  Don't just sit here and have idle posting.  Take action!

He needs to have the microphone silenced.  He is an irresponsible, lying, quack.

Agreed. I have done just that. Diligently. People have been made aware in a diplomatic and straightforward manner. It's out of my control whether they choose to take action. Remember, it takes a volume of complaints or citations of possible violations to get any agency to act. More at others doing the same and then, perhaps, something might get done for the better.