• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2017, 08:02:35 PM
Will he mention fellow host's SDM's legal issues and fleeing justice? And the white-trash that (apparently according to most recent polls) didn't elect the Democrat candidate in GA 6th District despite all the Hollywood and out-of-state money that came into that election?

Seems like it is Japan wins WWII  tonight

Or maybe not.  Stalker talk.

Would be cool if the Mad Martian called in. 

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 08:13:47 PM
I'm here!  (Only a few minutes late)  :-[

Been pretty chill so far.........

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2017, 08:08:22 PM
Or maybe not.  Stalker talk.

Would be cool if the Mad Martian called in.
And Rose Dio (sp?) a homeless women with disassociative disorder who post on youtube is having some lumbar injection.

Man, I hope the "Straw Man" is getting royalties from all these hosts. Straw-man is mentioned in almost every situation: tax, sovereignty, logical arguments, personal attacks, law, etc.

weedeater

Evening Brig, looks like you have had a good spa day.

I am so lost.........  Bunch of names of dudes I've never heard of.

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on June 20, 2017, 08:16:29 PM
Evening Brig, looks like you have had a good spa day.

weedeater!!!!!   

I've missed you!!!!

Lilith

Douglas is warming up and feeling the love...

weedeater

could be a snoozer tonight, the woodchoppers commercial might liven things up a bit.  I'll go over to Janda flapping his hands around.  John needs to put Ted Nugent on for Mondays and Thursdays.   OOOOONooooo not faggots and queers!!!!! I'll hang on a bit.

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on June 20, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
could be a snoozer tonight, the woodchoppers commercial might liven things up a bit.  I'll go over to Janda flapping his hands around.  John needs to put Ted Nugent on for Mondays and Thursdays.   OOOOONooooo not faggots and queers!!!!! I'll hang on a bit.

Yes, do stay!  He's only starting to get warmed up.

Lilith

albrecht

I recall the fire but never heard about the conspiracy. I will say that it is fairly hard to burn lots of documents without outside agents, good air ventilation, etc. A lot harder than you think when you are dealing with a lot of documents or bound together. Just burning old tax records or old school books (schools out for the summer, like as a kid) show how hard it is to really burn documents without an incinerator or a real conflagration or other agents involved. A "grain dust" like explosion due to dust from documents, like a grain silo/ship, is suspect excuse.

Well that is pretty terrible regarding Doug's Father's funeral. 

My Dad was a WWII US Navy veteran and per his request he was buried at sea.  I can't say enough about the Navy's handling of the
process from beginning to end.  Everyone has different experiences I suppose......   Too bad for the Dietrich's.

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2017, 08:49:51 PM
I recall the fire but never heard about the conspiracy. I will say that it is fairly hard to burn lots of documents without outside agents, good air ventilation, etc. A lot harder than you think when you are dealing with a lot of documents or bound together. Just burning old tax records or old school books (schools out for the summer, like as a kid) show how hard it is to really burn documents without an incinerator or a real conflagration or other agents involved. A "grain dust" like explosion due to dust from documents, like a grain silo/ship, is suspect excuse.

It was quite a mess

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2017, 09:00:37 PM
It was quite a mess

Some say cause was cigarette in trashcan. Jeez. Still amazing. I've found books and documents hard to burn- but than again, like a bale of hay it could be that situation where hard to start once it gets going it can really get going especially when oxygen is introduced and dried out.

The funny, but not haha, is that now it would be seemingly almost impossible to delete or eliminate records with the cheap cost of electronic storage and media now. Redundancy is good, especially with things like these documents, health records, finances etc but, then again, I wonder what it is like for kids these days that EVERY single aspect of their life, any stupid decision or joke, relationship, grade, etc is documented and archived forever

A real horrible situation that has caused a lot of costs, hardship, and problems. Even to today archivists etc are working on trying to recover data from the fire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Personnel_Records_Center_fire

About 20 Minutes to Show Time:

http://freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Hoo Boy.  Might be a trip and them some tonight....................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
About 20 Minutes to Show Time:

http://freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Hoo Boy.  Might be a trip and them some tonight....................

I'm on time tonight!

The Italian Alpini haven't been brought up but they had cool hats:

and they still have them today:

Being a guest on his show is easy work   :P

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 08:30:51 PM
Being a guest on his show is easy work   :P

Oh, does he have a guest?  I didn't notice.

Really hopping subjects now........    Whew. 

Wouldn't have Dietrich been like 10 years old then?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 08:51:31 PM
Wouldn't have Dietrich been like 10 years old then?

I might be remembering wrong, but I think I recently heard him say that he is 50 yrs old.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 24, 2017, 08:57:38 PM
I might be remembering wrong, but I think I recently heard him say that he is 50 yrs old.

Well I popped over to the chat room to snarf up the Pix they were discussing. 

Here is the link to it: https://douglasdietrichproductions.app.box.com/s/balxufilhtii5a1ljmp8v2dh0zhczhpp

The guy in the Pix is certainly pretty young

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 08:58:48 PM
Well I popped over to the chat room to snarf up the Pix they were discussing. 

Here is the link to it: https://douglasdietrichproductions.app.box.com/s/balxufilhtii5a1ljmp8v2dh0zhczhpp

The guy in the Pix is certainly pretty young

WOW!  He had a very nice hair style.