• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 15, 2017, 11:09:11 AM
I think the CDC needs to be consulted to make a final determination !
I am leaning toward a quarantine of Falkie and Kathy and a cremation of all contents of Casa Senda to prevent any spread of God knows what spores, fungus, bacteria, virus, prion or some other as yet not formally identified organism....that would threaten humanity !
BUT, I am just very careful about these sort of things !
and doesn't that carpet scare you ?

All joking aside, I would not step one foot into George's Filthorium and disease incubator without a full hazmat suit and internal oxygen supply. Why he's not in the hospital yet is beyond me. And to video record the interior for the world to see, something is not right in the cranium of the Marteenywhiz Screwball.

And after seeing the interior of his refrigerator is another precious example of a toxic mold and deadly bacteria creating consternation icebox from hell.

damon

I'm now getting urine stain removers ads in the falkie thread

Quote from: Damon the most awesome person on June 15, 2017, 05:01:24 PM
I'm now getting urine stain removers ads in the falkie thread
hahaha
well, I am getting "squished kitty" removal and clean up ads

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Damon the most awesome person on June 15, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnS4PhOCM80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5MR0lcCHs

I see the Big Guy is clad in a pink bath robe.  It matches the shower cap he had on weeks ago.  Its nice of George to show PRIDE this week.  Praise Falkie.

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 15, 2017, 05:29:49 PM
I see the Big Guy is clad in a pink bath robe.  It matches the shower cap he had on weeks ago.  Its nice of George to show PRIDE this week.  Praise Falkie.
Praise Falkie for taking PRIDE in PRIDE WEEK.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Damon the most awesome person on June 15, 2017, 05:38:10 PM
Praise Falkie for taking PRIDE in PRIDE WEEK.

Praise Falkie!!  (and the evil one)

Love ALL

Quote from: Damon the most awesome person on June 14, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlQ6Dq-wG0

If people living on handouts have money to go to the movies, we ought to cut those programs back

Listening to this, she doesn't even appreciate going

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
Yes, there needs to be an entrance requirement. I think we are in danger of watering down our brand by letting too many people in. This used to be an Ivy League of degenerates, but now the admissions standard has reached New River College depths.
Can we have a standardized test?  I had to take the GMAT before I could get a Masters degree over here in the US.  Would you need to pass or fail the test for admission to the thread?  How about a physical challenge, like eating food prepared in George's "kitchen" or spending a night on the stain on his floor?

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2017, 06:55:17 PM
If people living on handouts have money to go to the movies, we ought to cut those programs back

How lucky Falkie is to have a fetching woman like Kathy in his life.  They seem made for each other and woe to any that try to come between them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 15, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
How lucky Falkie is to have a fetching woman like Kathy in his life.  They seem made for each other and woe to any that try to come between them.

Including her husband?

MAX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

I believe the definition of what disable means needs to be reevaluated by the state and federal government.  It used to refer to true "handicaps",   Deaf, blind,   crippled , mentally deficient or truly permanently disabled, etc... i do not  believe most people have any problem with tax dollars going to help those folks in need.  I don't think it was ever intended for 2 fat fucks who choose to not to  work nor have ever really done a days work  in their life. Instead  they continue to get a free pass, go to  the movies, eat out often, buy whatever toys they want and continue to suck off the tit of the few remaining tax payers.  OK I'm done...

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2017, 07:17:33 PM
Including her husband?
What they do in their own bedroom hopefully stays there.  Although it may lead to a large stain under the sofa bed.

Quote from: whoozit on June 15, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
"back in the day" Falkie and Kathy had to "dispose" of a mattress, perhaps the reason was someone got between them when they were doing the "nasty"....
well, thanks for the night terrors coming tonight !

Quote from: MAX on June 15, 2017, 07:18:22 PM

I believe the definition of what disable means needs to be reevaluated by the state and federal government.  It used to refer to true "handicaps",   Deaf, blind,   crippled , mentally deficient or truly permanently disabled, etc... i do not  believe most people have any problem with tax dollars going to help those folks in need.  I don't think it was ever intended for 2 fat fucks who choose to not to  work nor have ever really done a days work  in their life. Instead  they continue to get a free pass, go to  the movies, eat out often, buy whatever toys they want and continue to suck off the tit of the few remaining tax payers.  OK I'm done...
8 years of Obama...
the Fat Imbeciles live in California....
yea, it's sad what years ago would not be tolerated is today rewarded with tax dollars....
hell, California probably has an organization to support Fat Imbeciles...
maybe even a telethon ?
it is California

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 15, 2017, 07:28:36 PM
8 years of Obama...
the Fat Imbeciles live in California....
yea, it's sad what years ago would not be tolerated is today rewarded with tax dollars....
hell, California probably has an organization to support Fat Imbeciles...
maybe even a telethon ?
it is California

Falkie quit trying to work during the 90's but he lived in a car then.

It was in the Bush admninistration that he got his apartment and paycheck. In 2001 he was right there on RedBook giving the same old sob stories and getting his handouts.

So blame Bush for him.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 15, 2017, 07:02:23 PM
Can we have a standardized test?  I had to take the GMAT before I could get a Masters degree over here in the US.  Would you need to pass or fail the test for admission to the thread?  How about a physical challenge, like eating food prepared in George's "kitchen" or spending a night on the stain on his floor?

I like the idea of a standardized test, but I suppose we would have to take a vote or something like that.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

It was in the Bush admninistration that he got his apartment and paycheck. In 2001 he was right there on RedBook giving the same old sob stories and getting his handouts.

So blame Bush for him.
Oh, I am not blaming Obama..Democrats or Republicans (I have voted ALL parties)
I am a Libertarian type guy actually.
I DO BLAME our system for allowing "some" to "qualify" for $$ today, that I think are undeserving, my opinion only.
I BLAME George for being George, that is again my opinion.
euthanasia is a more fiscal responsible option for George (just kidding...maybe)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

So blame Bush for him.
maybe blame his mommy...
hell, isn't she the one who insisted he be packed in ice the time he was dead for 7 days ?

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2017, 08:07:11 PM
I like the idea of a standardized test, but I suppose we would have to take a vote or something like that.
would Falkie compose, administer and grade ?

Quote from: whoozit on June 15, 2017, 07:20:12 PM
What they do in their own bedroom hopefully stays there.  Although it may lead to a large stain under the sofa bed.
thanks, more night terrors !

night terrors...
hell, I did to myself
I have had visions of Kathy dancing around a bunch of Gitmo detainees nude, swinging her YUGE UNDULATING BOOBS...
the detainees had they eyelids stapled open and hands tied behind their backs...forced to look

a thought
would the real reason behind the female dress requirement of Islam be that all their women look like Kathy ?
would explain everything
potential husbands are not scared off
once married husbands are not embarrassed in public when accompanied by their wife
fathers are not embarrassed by their daughter's appearance
nobody knows how ugly she really is....
nor, are men viewing her all covered up tempted by her YUGE UNDULATING BOOBS !

another thought
if Falkie were born in say...Saudi Arabia, and grew up in the Wahhabi brand of Islam faith...
would he be a different man today ?
just wondering....

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 15, 2017, 08:22:46 PM
Oh, I am not blaming Obama..Democrats or Republicans (I have voted ALL parties)
I am a Libertarian type guy actually.
I DO BLAME our system for allowing "some" to "qualify" for $$ today, that I think are undeserving, my opinion only.
I BLAME George for being George, that is again my opinion.
euthanasia is a more fiscal responsible option for George (just kidding...maybe)

I am a big Libtard and have no issue with Falkie getting his benifits. He does not have the skills to work a decent job. What I hate is that if he were to go get some minor employment it would threaten what he does get. It puts people on his no reason to try. Let hem earn and get taxpayer money, let them make a nest egg.

But that is my general take. I hate how Falki tries to earn his extra. It has always been by being a con.
On RB he used to post that he was starving and people sent him money. But that was before he put himself on video.
If he cultivated his YouTube into something then that would be great. But he is just a lame grifter.

Now Kathy I can admire. The second that George stopped paying her cards she came running back. He pays to get her to visit him, pays her to be there and sweep he even sends her money to go to movies. The only one she mooches from is Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 15, 2017, 08:26:34 PM
would Falkie compose, administer and grade ?

Sadly, no.  The last time George was in charge of his own Fortress thread, it was both an embarassment, and a failure. IMO.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2017, 09:13:56 PM
I am a big Libtard and have no issue with Falkie getting his benifits. He does not have the skills to work a decent job. What I hate is that if he were to go get some minor employment it would threaten what he does get. It puts people on his no reason to try. Let hem earn and get taxpayer money, let them make a nest egg.

But that is my general take. I hate how Falki tries to earn his extra. It has always been by being a con.
On RB he used to post that he was starving and people sent him money. But that was before he put himself on video.
If he cultivated his YouTube into something then that would be great. But he is just a lame grifter.

Now Kathy I can admire. The second that George stopped paying her cards she came running back. He pays to get her to visit him, pays her to be there and sweep he even sends her money to go to movies. The only one she mooches from is Senda.
oh, wait...so since Kathy accepts money from George (which he obtains from taxpayers and mooching) for certain "companionship and services rendered" (only from George....like anyone else would be willing to "pay to play") you admire her ?
am I reading your post correctly ?
note: prostitutes are NOT bad people, but some will admit to being paid NOT for sex, but companionship, minor "tasks" and listening...
is George maybe paying for a prostitute on the taxpayer $ and what he mooches ?

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2017, 09:13:56 PM
Starving?  He could go months without food or feed a small village for days.