Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
If it makes you feel better, gramps then sure. ;D

Triggered Troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
No, they're just painfully insincere. You got butthurt from the Alex hate. Curious.... how much soy do you consume?
;D ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
Triggered or not, Dr. MD MD is obviously in the right here.

Pls do not feed into the Dickdr's deranged and BS laden reality.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 24, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

Aw! Internet cop no likey.  :(

paladin1991

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 24, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
#Dear sweet seductive Heather
#your plan is working
#the insane dr.medic feltcher is successfully killing the MITD thread and the happy friendly energy in it
#he is fighting with everybody as he was directed to do when he received the cash payment
#Heather you are not only the legacy but you are pure delicious nectar of a genius hiring this repulsive character

Danny.  Put down that spliff and go to sleep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
People knew that journalism was biased long before Alex Jones. The US went to war with Spain in 1898 on bullshit premises. It's all in how to determine how you're being bullshat. Alex is a pretty easy one to determine that with.

Yeah, I'm sure you were at the vanguard of that Mr. Consensus.  ::) ;D

Tootsie

Anyone listen to Higherside Chats?  Big Crush on Greg Carlwood!!!  Conspiracy Radio Forever!!!  T.W,

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 24, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
Anyone listen to Higherside Chats?  Big Crush on Greg Carlwood!!!  Conspiracy Radio Forever!!!  T.W,

No, but it looks like an interesting podcast.  I'll have to check it out sometime.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 24, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

But ScifiAuthor demonstrated a shitty imagination, sir.

Also, Dave getting triggered by Alex Jones was completely off topic and lazy af (parroting fake news, appealing to authority by citing frivolous lawsuits, muh 'boots on the ground'). Didn't help that he was indicting half his audience on account of them being truly skeptical, to virtue signal how offended he is by wrongthink.

If Dave wants to talk shit, get Alex on, and make a show of it. Don't do it on a fucking spooky camp fire night show.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
Yeah, I'm sure you were at the vanguard of that Mr. Consensus.  ::) ;D

90 year old millennials gonna be all like of course 911 was an inside job, we all knew it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
90 year old millennials gonna be all like of course 911 was an inside job, we all knew it.

Will they have elevators to help them get out of their parent’s basement to eat dinner?

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
Will they have elevators to help them get out of their parent’s basement to eat dinner?

Nay!  Where have you been?

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
My wife earns about 170K per year as a Psych NP largely filling medications that in many cases have scant clinical evidence to support the conditions for which they are prescribed. She believes it to be a valid, useful endeavor and I'm going to school to do the same thing. Some would say that they "spirit art" people are offering a more valid product.

Might be the realist shit I've read on Bellgab. Good on you Chad Jacobs, you're disarmingly reasonable, and got a loaded wife. You win.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 24, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

I used to listen when he first started. Back when it was just a donation model. I kind of lost interest with the flat earthers and when he went to a split show format with the subscription model.

He was a cool rebel when he started out with his money bombs.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 23, 2018, 02:41:02 AM
How about Heater and Senda doing a show together? They are both having trouble getting shows going and by teaming up they would be Bellgab's dynamic duo.

How about we just leave it as is with good Dave. Whatever is happening to HW now she did it all by herself, to herself, well with some very bad advice from people who obviosily have no idea what they are doing. I, to herself. She is respiusly g what she sowed. We have a good guy with a real radio show. So why do people want to set up HW? She is too far gone now, she'd never come back. After what All I have seen and lesr anyway...pride and ego is constantly being pumped up with and by her supporters which she must believe in order to keep herself pumped up too keep believeing In herself. But she let all her real supporters get away. She put on the fake cry for sympathy, then went off the rails And lied and lied. Was arrogant like she is above rhe law. Keef gave her many chances. Too late the train left that  sration a whike ago. She goes silent, knocks off those friens from fb etc after we tried to calm her down and just be friendly to her. But no she locked her out exvept for the advisors that have gotten her no where. Still she acts like it is all about her while saying it isn't all about her.  It would have been so easy to fix but no she became a DIVA!  I fir one would not support her with a subscription. At this point just all so silly. I'd still love to know what it was that was holding her back. The big secert we would know on understand why she shouldn't came back after 15 days off!!! Ehere mos people get 1 to on avg 3. So just let it go she is not coming back here or maybe anywhere,,, now she says the 28th, May, June, July...the 28 of what, never!? It is all done get over it.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Liberace has his well manicured (and highly decorated) claws out. Mrow!

Good God..
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/its-all-wunnerful-for-liberace-19811001

Yep then he found out he had "The Bug" and then died of the AIDS!    But before that all the lawsuits as the vultures all wanted something for themselves...one or more had the HIV and probaly gave him the bug. People sometimes really suck!

69CheckMate

Quote from: juanelo on May 24, 2018, 01:14:12 AM
i love tranvestites. they cook, they clean, you can beat on em. they call the cops, who are they gonna believe? you, or some dude with a wig and a black eye?

[attachment=1]

69CheckMate

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 02:08:50 AM
I will agree with you to a certain extent. I believe his beliefs are sincere and based in part upon him personally knowing someone "on the ground" at the shooting location referenced. I felt the same way when Heather basically "shut down" a guest who wanted to talk about chem-trails as a global conspiracy. The guy was well spoken and right or wrong had a cogent argument to make. She didn't wish to discuss or believe something so negative with no hope integrated into the story (that a global elite might try to cause deliberate harm to the populace). Still, I'm in the Jeffersonian camp that while I might disagree with what someone says I would die for their right to say it. The best way to counteract false claims is with lively debate and relevant facts.

+1

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 24, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
#Heather my Angel
#The retirees the dykes the gay men are fighting again here
#it's stinking and ugly here again my sweet lips Heather
#the stinker is back
#he was away for almost two weeks and it was nice here Heather
#but now he is back and it's getting ugly again Heather

#Heather my muse let's leave this puddle of manure

C+

Good morning... not to go all negitivity and only point out an error, but...

#Heather my muse let's leave this  puddle of manure

"Manure" really isn't something that is thought of as  being in a "puddle"... possibly cow pies are "puddles" but they weren't directly referenced so calling manure a puddle doesnt actually bring forth a workable minds-eye-imagine.

manure synonyms:   dung, muck, excrement, droppings, ordure, guano, cow pats; fertilizer; informalcow chips, road apples, horse apples, buffalo chips, cow-pies, cow patties, cow flops; turds, scat
"spread composted manure over the strawberry plants

69CheckMate

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

So which dystopian future do you prefer?
Logan's Run, where they obliterate people over 30?
Soylent Green, where they euthanize old people, then eat their processed remains? Or
Wild on the Streets, where they put everyone over 30 in acid camps?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
Ummm, did you ever wonder that people may be enjoying the stories too much to post?   I know if I post too much, I stop paying attention to the show.

Up until a couple days ago, people kept on posting about Art and Heather during the show.  Now, the show's thread is about the show during showtime.

Don't know about others,  but if I post during a show, its because I consider the  show  to be a "pile of manure"

It's a wonderful morning... hope everyone enjoys their day

GravitySucks

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 24, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
So which dystopian future do you prefer?
Logan's Run, where the obliterate people over 30?
Soylent Green, where they euthanize old people, then eat their processed remains? Or
Wild on the Streets, where they put everyone over 30 in acid camps?

I kind of like the idea of labor camps for anyone able bodied enough to do physical labor, special data entry labor camps for weakly millenials with carpal tunnel and obesity and then seaside and mountain resorts for the elderly to live a life of leisure and comfort.

Juan

Which one has the women with three breasts?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2018, 11:16:15 PM
My sis has MS...she swears by pot...that's good enough for me.

My mom has MS. I wish she'd try pot, in all seriousness. It might mellow out her paranoia.  :-\

One of my hospice patients has it, and she's really a delight. Gonna guess she doesn't smoke out in the facility she's in, though. LOL  I could imagine her just laughing herself to death. :D

Richard Groyper. I wouldn't wish what you've seen and experienced on anyone. Thank you for your service.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: flakkus on May 22, 2018, 11:25:54 PM
the veterans should be given every and anything that helps them.  It really pisses me off the way our vets are treated

I do wonder how my husband will be treated, assuming he's blessed to live long enough to be retirement age, and all of that.  I think my hospice probably treats Vets better than the VA does, in some places. I don't get it. I have a 1st cousin who's a colonel, and so far, he's pretty much loving life. I'm not sure how many more years he has in, but to serve one's country so admirably (as so many do), to be treated like shit at the end? There's just no excuse. 

And I do believe anyone at the end should be allowed to do anything (to take anything) they damn well want to feel better.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

Total Recall

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

Toy Story

Smeghead

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
I used to listen when he first started. Back when it was just a donation model. I kind of lost interest with the flat earthers and when he went to a split show format with the subscription model.

He was a cool rebel when he started out with his money bombs.
That's around the time I stopped too.  Used to be pretty good.  Tried a few more shows every now and then but really just gave up on it when he had that clown with his "lunar wave" on.  To me, he just seemed to agree with whatever crazy ass thing any guest would say.  I like the shows where the hosts question their guests more.  Howard Hughes does pretty good at that.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 11:10:52 PM
I find his obsession sad, but entertaining.   ;D

Is it though? LOL  ;D

Actually, I was going back in my private messages, to when I first started here. He sent me some very nice PM's right after we found out Art was leaving.

I'm guessing he got sucked into the world of Heather soon after?  :D

Mostly teasing, WC.  ;)