• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
No, i don't. You're a far, far bigger cunt and one festered with multiple STDs.

And the Troll has been triggered.  This will go on for days, folks.  The troll will stalk me through the threads until he has to go out and use his EBT card to buy more goats milk and pork rinds. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 23, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
love the way you moderate this forum [...] The other forum members showed me the dump/ignore button

IN YOUR FACE, ELTON JOHN

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
And the Troll has been triggered.  This will go on for days, folks.  The troll will stalk me through the threads until he has to go out and use his EBT card to buy more goats milk and pork rinds.

You couldn't trigger the gun they issued you in the marines. What makes you think you could trigger a person?! ::)

Just be honest and confess your love for Hillary. ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on May 23, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
well..least he isn't Ciardelo
The ONLY person I blocked back in the day.  Now, I have two newcomers on the ignore list.  Haven't seen much of those notices since then either.  Maybe there's a trigger if too many people ignore a particular person... I'm curious if MV/MV1 Liberace did something. I. I'm too lazy to check myself.

Some Heatherite implants have actually mellowed (possibly by design, possibly by their eyes being opened).  To them I say "post often."

Jackstar

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 23, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
The ONLY person I blocked

Fun trivia fact: I've been here five years and this twerp was the third snowflake blocked. What a mar-roon.

Quote from: Juan on May 22, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
I wondered how long the fun would last.  It seems some people are destroyers.

look upon it and despair.

Quote from: Juan on May 23, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
Oh, I’m taking notes.

i wonder how many posters have used the ignore button on me?

DANIEL!

#Heather
#honey
#I'm
#burning
#for
#you

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 23, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
#Heather
#honey
#I'm
#burning
#for
#you

well, she is single now...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

Not that I think you care about my opinion, but you're a *teeny* bit much sometimes. Then you go on about having zipped up body bags of many a friend, and then I get the feels. :( 

Sometimes I have trouble not knowing if you're serious. There was that one time when you posted on twitter than you tricked some old lady in believing something.. I forget what it was exactly. Tsk Tsk.  Old.  :P

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
His "handler" is his right hand. ;D

And they've grown very "attached" to each other...

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Not that I think you care about my opinion, but you're a *teeny* bit much sometimes. Then you go on about having zipped up body bags of many a friend, and then I get the feels. :( 

Sometimes I have trouble not knowing if you're serious. There was that one time when you posted on twitter than you tricked some old lady in believing something.. I forget what it was exactly. Tsk Tsk.  Old.  :P

lol, that was a joke.  ;D

yes, i am a button pusher. guilty. however, sometimes the forum needs a little push in a certain direction. to tell the truth, im here for entertainment purposes only. i don't take myself too seriously, so taking all of my posts at face value would be a mistake. please be patient i have autism. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
You couldn't trigger the gun they issued you in the marines. What makes you think you could trigger a person?! ::)

Just be honest and confess your love for Hillary. ;)

Lol, like loving a catchers mitt mounted on swivel bearings...

;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

yes, i am a button pusher. guilty. however, sometimes the forum needs a little push in a certain direction. to tell the truth, im here for entertainment purposes only. i don't take myself too seriously, so taking all of my posts at face value would be a mistake. please be patient i have autism. :)

You're a lot more like your avatar than I guessed at first...

;)

bellNwhistle

FYI, don't look up "manhandler" on google. :P  I was trying to find that soup commercial, and came (HA!) up with some very interesting advertising for a real bar. LOL

Of course if you're into that sort of thing, and I'm not judging you if you are, then by all means. DO look it up! If nothing else, it'll give you a few laughs.

chefist

AUTIST!

bellNwhistle

I do recall that you said you have autism. I can only imagine my son, maybe 5 -10 years from now, enjoying a forum like this in the same way you're doing. From what I can tell, you take things a lot less seriously than he does, and that has to make certain aspects of your life a lot easier for you. My son is still a tad sensitive. But he's also very apologetic these days, and doesn't want to tick anyone off. (But piss him off, and he may hold it against you for a while). 

I enjoy learning about how adults with autism deal with life, because those who are handling it well give me some hope. :)

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
AUTIST!

GOD DAMN DIRTY DISHRAG SINGLE MOTHERS! JESUS CHRRRRRRIST! *cans.wav*

Hail Ghostler! Hail Ghostler Youth!

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Close: It's actually Turbo mode plus+â,,¢ that does that. Only Brig is beta testing it at the moment.

While I can't reveal the special features, I CAN tell you, I'm having lots of fun with Turbo Mode Plus+ â,,¢

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
GOD DAMN DIRTY DISHRAG SINGLE MOTHERS! JESUS CHRRRRRRIST! *cans.wav*

Hail Ghostler! Hail Ghostler Youth!

Ha... ;D he's on at 4:30pm PT today...his last show was a laugh riot...calling up an "autist" troll and raging for an hour...LOL

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 23, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
I do recall that you said you have autism. I can only imagine my son, maybe 5 -10 years from now, enjoying a forum like this in the same way you're doing. From what I can tell, you take things a lot less seriously than he does, and that has to make certain aspects of your life a lot easier for you. My son is still a tad sensitive. But he's also very apologetic these days, and doesn't want to tick anyone off. (But piss him off, and he may hold it against you for a while). 

I enjoy learning about how adults with autism deal with life, because those who are handling it well give me some hope. :)

to be clear, my internet autism is self diagnosed.

your son sounds like he's pretty well adjusted. is he high functioning? my buddy has an autistic son and his boy has major communiation & social issues.

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

In his defense, he did help me troll the ONE all over the forum for days and nights without so much as ever taking a break, not even for a glass of water.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I have never used the ignore feature.  Never felt the need to.

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Ha... ;D he's on at 4:30pm PT today...his last show was a laugh riot...calling up an "autist" troll and raging for an hour...LOL

why is the evil Ghostler picking on handicapped people? smh he's drinking too much Johnny Walker, again. *sigh*