• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/997964481106989057

I believe I suggested this yesterday. I hope I was the inspiration for this product! Or at least the one who put a bug in your ear about it, Bart Ell.  ;)

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Heaven’s Gate “love lube” sounds like a great product.
For those times when you want to get into Heaven, but her lady bits are on the dry side.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
I’m going to the store to get popcorn for the Gabcast. What kind does everyone want?

Popcorn, Indiana Kettle Corn! :P

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Heather's Gate has already built some equity.  Check out Art Bell Legacy Dot Com now. 
It's groovin' The Chase when loaded and is already worth some dough.

Thought this was interesting, so I decided to check out a different website evaluator and also do a little comparison. The results are shocking!

Fake #legacy site

REAL #legacy site

Heater's gonna lose 80% of her traffic when Gabbers get bored and stop visiting I reckon

zeebo

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
Airyn on gabcast? That would be great.
"No stalker, never was stalker, Art just want give show to nasty Heather" . "Heather very nasty girl". "Heather if you listen, you stay away me and my children, you very nasty girl, do nasty things with Art in shed, stay away me!"

I laughed at this.  Then I felt bad.  And then I laughed again.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
I believe I suggested this yesterday. I hope I was the inspiration for this product! Or at least the one who put a bug in your ear about it, Bart Ell.  ;)

Yes, you are the popular in popular demand.

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat

Bart Ell

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 19, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
Thought this was interesting, so I decided to check out a different website evaluator and also do a little comparison. The results are shocking!

Fake #legacy site

REAL #legacy site

Heater's gonna lose 80% of her traffic when Gabbers get bored and stop visiting I reckon

Not shocking at all. My midnight dessert tweets are way more popular than the fake #legacy tweets.
#LEGACY

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
Yes, you are the popular in popular demand.

Your name might be better. Mine was Heaven's Gate Love Lube. ;D

BettyO417

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
I don’t and won’t support Heater or any network she is ever on. Others can. I have never liked her as a host and as a person she is awful. I might be the only one who feels this way but since I work damn hard for my money I can make sure none of it goes in her pocket.  ;D I pay for things I like, currently 3 podcasts and I kick money to bellgab occasionally because I am here all the time.

Ditto PBS. I will never ever support any program with HLW or Yimmy Church hosting.... Let me add MV2 to that list...
Is this some thought that a “why can’t we all get along” disillusioned fan of HLW came up with or is Keith giving in?  Hope none of it’s possible. 
I really enjoy DS and like yourself I’m only going to pay for programs I enjoy and are informative. So before I sign up again to MITD we’ll see if Keith stays steady and continues the current format!

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Speculating why some of these women stayed with him so long while he boned others at the same time. My old best friend was a size queen and liked to share. I have limited experience here so I was going off what other women have told me.
PS someone speculated this last night so as usual I was adding to it.

If we believe Marsha, they were either in to it, or he manipulated them be "into it".

Marsha said Art and Tanya used to have "sex parties". That's where her husband hooked up with Tanya and got her pregnant after they decided to hook up on their own. Marsha claims she then retaliated by hooking up with Art, when she was left with an 18 month old and and almost newborn.

That said, Marsha was 22 years old, Art was 33. She was either into all of this for a while or Art manipulated and pimped her to doing whatever they were doing or a bit of both.

She also claimed that Art was I guess what one could call a "voyeur"....she claims he would set her up in situations that he liked to watch and after a while it became like a job for her ( Art the pimp?)...gawd I can't believe I even wrote that.... :-[

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 19, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
All I know is Art sure loved pussy...

I heard he would just walk up and grab one when he saw one he liked...

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 03:55:58 PM
I hope it's Mrs. Liberace.

# Have Her tell the purse story, from when she was a child.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Good question. Omg you guys think the gab cast guest could be Airyn?

Doubt it, but who knows?....

K_Dubb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
The fact that Prince Charles walked Megan down the isle (and looked more than happy to do so), and that he took her mother's hand when they went to sign the marriage cert. as witnesses, was telling.   It should have told people like that one reporter to keep their mouth shut.

Ha I'm glad it didn't!  I like seeing the cracks in the story before they have a chance to paper them over.

Father Jack

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Ha I'm glad it didn't!  I like seeing the cracks in the story before they have a chance to paper them over.

I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 19, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
Kinda looks like Mr. Spock in the bottom pic.

I've noticed Art does on occasion resemble Leonard Nimoy.  Moreso though I notice how similar their voices are.  They also both had severe COPD and while it remains to be seen what the official cause of death was for Art, it was the official cause of death for Nimoy.  In more ways than one it's a killer voice.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
;D True

Freyja

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Yea, I still and did wonder about a man who loses his "soulmate", hooking up with a 20yo even before Ramona's body was cold.
I know, i know, none of my business, but geez Art.

Yup...with you.
I wouldn't doubt the they were hooked up on the net while Ramona was still breathing.

Never made sense to me then and doesn't make sense to me now...until I heard this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqbmamIz3A

Marsha Boyd clearly stated that Art was a "sexual deviant"...many times. I'm sure that phone sex is a global thing...no?

Kinda explains if that was what went down that maybe Irene would be cool with letting another of the same ilk into the "fold"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on May 19, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.

The rest of them are pretty much all related, so it can’t be all bad. Why not change up the blood lines a bit?

yoursongs

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on May 19, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
Yes, supposedly he got the info from Katie, her producer.  How is it no one knows whats going on?

Katie is married to a black person (that looks like a woman.  I kid you not).  She is no longer decent looking like on her avatar and her early pics.  She is now almost as fat as Lasha and wears black rimmed glasses.  Her real profession:  she is the author of Erotic novels.  She posts as "Dr." on LNM.  In the chat I asked her if she was a real Dr. (knowing who she really is) and guess what?  She didn't answer, then the other mods bullied me off the site!!

Juan

According to rumors, Harry is a change up in the royal line himself.

Metron2267

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Marsha Boyd clearly stated that Art was a "sexual deviant"...many times. I'm sure that phone sex is a global thing...no?

Kinda explains if that was what went down that maybe Irene would be cool with letting another of the same ilk into the "fold"

Kinda disabused by the dearth of like rumors from his life chapter with Ramona, wouldn't you say?

K_Dubb

Much unintentional comedy  ;D best part was the wild ululating from the crowd just outside the doors, which passed with nary a remark.  Guess that's how we do things now, guys.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
According to rumors, Harry is a change up in the royal line himself.

Which is why they offed Diana and welcomed Camilla back in the fold... :-X

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat
Hey Liberace.  I'm sorry to do this to you- but I don't have a dump button installed yet.  You are going to have to find another special guest for the gabcast tonight.  Sorry for the late notice... Lets put a pin in our calendars for June 2 to try again?

Sean92008

I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced untalented American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.

Added operative word.

Sean92008

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on May 19, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
I heard he would just walk up and grab one when he saw one he liked...

Are you talking about Art or Senda?

Apparently, Senda has a thing or two about pussies that roam too close to his lair.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
But Good Dave says it wasn't taken and they hope she uses it if she renames her show and returns to the bosom of Keef Rolo.

I never said returning to DMN. That ship has sailed.

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer

Father Jack

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
I never said returning to DMN. That ship has sailed.

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer

Seems quite reasonable and generous.

Hells Mole

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 19, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
No. Where's that at? I'm at a tribal gathering on the border of the greatest country ever and Canadia.

In McMinnville, Oregon there is an annual festival in honor of the famous and never debunked Trent  UFO pictures taken there long ago.  This year they have Clyde Lewis doing live broadcasts from there Thursday through the weekend. George Knapp, Peter Davenport and Jeremy Corbell and Randall Nickerson are also hanging out there through to Sunday morning.