• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 15, 2016, 12:03:44 AM
Oh no friend ..I thought we were friends ..are you trying to shame me?  That's not very friendly ..

No. I myself have no shame so it is impossible for me to shame others.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 15, 2016, 12:01:23 AM
I was listening to an old gabcast a couple weeks ago that was streaming in the chat. I don't know when it was from. They were making fun of him because he paid $100 to be let back in.

wow, that's his legacy I guess, hmmm...
to be banned by MV you must be a piece of really special specimen.. I know something about it, hehehe ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 15, 2016, 12:04:43 AM

You really are Jesus..

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 15, 2016, 12:04:43 AM

LOL

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 15, 2016, 12:06:53 AM
to be banned by MV you must be a piece of really special specimen.. I know something about it, hehehe ;)

I posted a animated gif of Japanese girls squirting milk out of their ass and mv just removed the picture he never banned me, i didn't think it was even possible to get banned. HEIL HITLER!

WhiteCrow

Attracting them flies tonight .. night nite carry on..

Sorry ALL. for repeating that banned F word above

Love ALL

JesusJuice

Quote from: theONE on November 15, 2016, 12:06:53 AM

MV refuses to ban me. I even asked. He just deletes whatever "offensive" thing that I posted and then tells me to knock it off. So I've just stopped. I'm a respectable Bellgabber now.

theONE

Quote from: ϟϟmikuthing01ϟϟ on November 15, 2016, 12:10:27 AM
I posted a animated gif of Japanese girls squirting milk out of their ass and mv just removed the picture he never banned me, i didn't think it was even possible to get banned. HEIL HITLER!

you are bad ass , lol

not that I agree with you on {on Hitler} that but I take those things with an easy attitude

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 15, 2016, 12:13:57 AM
MV refuses to ban me. I even asked. He just deletes whatever "offensive" thing that I posted and then tells me to knock it off. So I've just stopped. I'm a respectable Bellgabber now.

hahaha, that's funny JJ
but at least you honestly tried, I remember that post, you were so sincere in your request to be banned -you even called
MV a 'fucker'  but he was not affected by it, hahahaha

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anunnaki on November 13, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
I often wondered how Art -with his Military Medical Background could subject his Asthmatic Wife Ramona, to constant exposure to secondary cigarette smoke and inside Cat Dander.
ramona was a smoker.

I posted this previously and it vanished !

bullshit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:59:53 PM
Yep that's me... I'm that faggot.. that exposed there's more money grubbers than Falkie around these here parts ...psssst please keep it our secret ..ok friend?

i'm a money grubber?  really?  get cancer.

MV/Liberace!

I'm a respectable Bellgabber now.

respectable and proper.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:46:35 PM
Yep ..that's exactly what I'm saying.. but you do exactly what pleases you. You seem to be quite good at it.. carry on my friend ..carry on.. its your nature.

Nature is a brutal place ..

Love ALL

Nature is exceedingly simple & harmonious with itself.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 15, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
respectable and proper.

yes now JJ always dresses nice when posting on BGab -in the past he was naked,..always ;)

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Daddy claims to be a Trump supporter but whines and is butt hurt by words. Sad.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on November 15, 2016, 06:09:54 PM
Daddy claims to be a Trump supporter but whines and is butt hurt by words. Sad.

your daddy also voted for obama...

Quote from: norland2424 on November 15, 2016, 06:29:49 PM
your daddy also voted for obama...

Some things are unforgivable.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 10:36:00 PM
Can't you and others get your fill of "hating" in the Falkie and Dave Suks threads?.. Always the political threads too. Let Art be Art here. Again we can read between the lines quite well without you and others enlightening us.. with your constant dribble of worthless and unneeded bashing of Art.

It's MV house and he makes the rules.. I and others may not like them ... But its no skin off my chinny chin chin. Play on until the "cash " cows come home..

Fools ALL?

No, they can't because the "hating" is a bottomless pit with some and it doesn't recognize any boundaries. The same people move from thread to thread and they take their attitudes and behavior with them.

Also, to the extent that anything can be officially sanctioned on BellGab, the stuff you're objecting to has been encouraged and blessed. So, don't hold your breath waiting for the situation to improve.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 15, 2016, 07:20:24 PM
The same people move from thread to thread and they take their attitudes and behavior with them.

Well said, well spoken--as if you weren't one of them, and as if you were talking.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar Supernova on November 15, 2016, 07:27:12 PM
Well said, well spoken--as if you weren't one of them, and as if you were talking.

Well said, well spoken Sir JS, he (the VofPi) indeed is one of those assholes he is pissy bitching about here , hahaha

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:55:18 PM
Hey now.. come on .. Remember season 3 ... Falkie wouldn't have his new glasses if I didn't step up .. There wouldn't have be an interview with Dave. Where George wore his broken glasses ducked taped to his forehead.. Dave felt sorry for George and bought him new glasses .. The producer is never remember .. boo woo

I think that was my favorite season.

I don't see much difference with whitecrow giving MV $100 and donating money. MV has said whitecrow is one of the biggest donators to the site.

The salt must flow.

ge30542

"I just wanna say.....ya know....can we..can we all just get along?  "Can we....stop makin it horrible.... for the... older people and the kids" Rodney Glenn King III

paladin1991

'bout fucking time, sister.  I get so tired always cuntacting MV over your liberal cuck shit posts.

paladin1991

Quote from: theONE on November 15, 2016, 05:29:51 PM
yes now JJ always dresses nice when posting on BGab -in the past he  she was naked,..always ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: ge30542 on November 15, 2016, 10:09:42 PM
"I just wanna say.....ya know....can we..can we all just get along?  "Can we....stop makin it horrible.... for the... older people and the kids" Rodney Glenn King III

Dead and relevant......how?

theONE

MV  !!! EeMVe !!! - there was a f*king fraud committed in this thread
some new poster "Joe Shit the Ragman" changed my post that I posted in response to your post about another poster JesusJuice
...so going back to my point my post about that poster properness was changed -and I think that was very improper thing to do
with out first consulting me if I do give permission for the change of my post to be made.

And I'm so very pissy about it that I'm drinking red vine and eating raw red meat
eMVe  please provide me with that poster's "Joe Shit the Ragman" password so I can access his account
and ban him for 1 full day as a punishment for his transgression...

If you ignore my request I will just drink more red wine and post nonsense all night long...so you were warned eMVe

[attachment deleted by admin]

Have a rare pepe MVChan, you've earned it.

theONE

[attachment deleted by admin]