• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
They were cool! 8)

Maybe to someone who doesn’t know anything about art or never cracked a history book.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Maybe to someone who doesn’t know anything about art or never cracked a history book.  ;)

Sheesh, digital art doesn't require a history book to appreciate. Here, have a feelgood:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
Sheesh, digital art doesn't require a history book to appreciate. Here, have a feelgood:

No thanks. I’d like to think I have better taste than that. You should probably be holding your healing crystals while viewing that though.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2018, 06:40:35 PM
No thanks. I’d like to think I have better taste than that. You should probably be holding your healing crystals while viewing that though.  ;)

Coincidentally I do have a box of rocks and fossils, can I get your permission to use my fluorite?

Cuz if not it's going to be Trilobite time!

AZZERAE

"I'm going to have such a busy holiday season that I won't be able to keep up. My availability for the next few weeks will lessen."

- Little Sean

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
Lotsa "spirit cooking" at Little Sean's dojo...

He’s gonna have himself a black, Satanic Christmas.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 21, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
He’s gonna have himself a black, Satanic Christmas.

In the garage, with the motor running...so mote it be! ;D

AZZERAE

Oh lawd, all that shit you talked about a bitch!!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 12:00:37 PM
what happened?

In the opening minutes of the show, Dynamo Hum had been left high and dry (to conduct an interview with Tony Robbins) by Pony Boy Sunset - at the last minute. Rather nasty a turn of events...”personal reasons” were cited yet again (tired excuse).

Methinks this is an expression of dominance, a retaliatory act, aimed at Dynamo Hum. In a previous episode, a bang up job was done on an interview - so bang up that Pony Boy Sunset sat silent all through it. She kinda sulked and left with an icy good night at the bitter end.

The passive aggression is strong. Petty!

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 05, 2019, 12:11:54 PM
In the opening minutes of the show, Dynamo Hum had been left high and dry (to conduct an interview with Tony Robbins) by Pony Boy Sunset - at the last minute. Rather nasty a turn of events...”personal reasons” were cited yet again (tired excuse).

Methinks this is an expression of dominance, a retaliatory act, aimed at Dynamo Hum. In a previous episode, a bang up job was done on an interview - so bang up that Pony Boy Sunset sat silent all through it. She kinda sulked and left with an icy good night at the bitter end.

The passive aggression is strong. Petty!

lmao! wow. pathetic, if true.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 12:23:57 PM
lmao! wow. pathetic, if true.

So you had to force me to listen to this, didn't you?  Shame on you!

Lilith

PBS is sorting out family problems, and won't be back for the forseeable future.  They will miss her terribly.

Lilith

The guests skype is turned off, and wr250 can't get a hold of him.   lol

Lilith

Dynamos audio isn't all that good.  wr250 sounds clear tho...

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 12:40:34 PM
So you had to force me to listen to this, didn't you?  Shame on you!

hee hee

[attachment=1]

Lilith

wtf are they talking about?  I can't make any sense of this.

Something is supposed to be very exciting.  very exciting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 12:23:57 PM
wow. pathetic, if true.

I believe Mr. Robbins is the same guy that went completely off script and aired out a personal feud on air, when Art brought him on (on MiTD) to discuss Rendlesham. Art was then on the rag all through open lines.

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 05, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
I believe Mr. Robbins is the same guy that went completely off script and aired out a personal feud on air, when Art brought him on (on MiTD) to discuss Rendlesham. Art was then on the rag all through open lines.

lmao @ PBS PMS Art.