• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
Me likey the dead cats.

Lol, I have to tamp them down, Spookcat lost a dear friend of the feline variety and is mourning. :-X

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
I have to tamp them down, Spookcat lost a dear friend of the feline variety and is mourning.

Aw, bugger. So I guess I loaded up our pellet guns for nothin'. Trip to the harbour for stray cat shootin' CALLED OFF.  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Aw, bugger. So I guess I loaded up our pellet guns for nothin'. Trip to the harbour for stray cat shootin' CALLED OFF.  :(

Lol, glad I stopped short of the arrow pics...

Now we're down to:

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
Heh, curiosity kills the cat...might I stir up that Gordon Sinclair soliloquy on America in return?

I like the real science and I laud the surprisingly broad reach of Canadians in that realm. Lately I have curtailed my listens past an increasing load of what I believe are junk science climate change segments. I keep waiting for someone to note how beneficial a latitudinal shift in warmer weather is for Canadian wheat production, and that's no small crop up your way.

That is the CBC in general.  I used to listen to a broad variety of their programs and found a number of them to be well produced and thoughtful (I don't know if you ever heard "dispatches?")

However, lately every time I turn it on I get
a) Womens rights and empowerment
b) Let's discuss how good immigration is.  Bring more!
c) Sexual identity.  Gay, Lesbian, and especially transgender.
d) Christians are bad.  Everything else is good.
e) An interview with a celebrity- as though their opinion / life matters.

They always leaned left and always had some politics I disagreed with.  But I almost cannot turn it on anymore without feeling like I am listening to a program produced directly by the ministry of propaganda.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Lol, I too resemble that in the fallen nature of man sense.

Funny.  I have said the same thing about myself number of times.  And I don't really fault people for it.  Just don't go pretending that you are above it all while you are the self-appointed person in charge of stirring the pot.

It is also interesting when out of the two forums this is the one where posters appear to be more accepting of Heather and a little less personal (even if it remains critical.)

BTW, does anybody have a link to Seans call?  Now I am curious.  :)

Metron2267

Here's one link for the full ear-bleeding 7 hours that I believe Brig shared:

https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/tHH7wMZm/file.html

Little Sean's call is in the first hour or so, iirc - sorry was on another podcast and caught it mid-stream.

I'll see if I can hunt up a briefer link.

And see attached for the direct call link. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
That is the CBC in general.  I used to listen to a broad variety of their programs and found a number of them to be well produced and thoughtful (I don't know if you ever heard "dispatches?")

That isn't familiar to me, sorry. I sometimes see CBC news videos on my Roku and the production values are always high.

QuoteHowever, lately every time I turn it on I get

They always leaned left and always had some politics I disagreed with.  But I almost cannot turn it on anymore without feeling like I am listening to a program produced directly by the ministry of propaganda.

This is frustrating no doubt. Oddly our own PBS is in some respects a more centrist news provider than many conservatives would believe. Of course right of far left still isn't center.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
Funny.  I have said the same thing about myself number of times.  And I don't really fault people for it.  Just don't go pretending that you are above it all while you are the self-appointed person in charge of stirring the pot.

It is also interesting when out of the two forums this is the one where posters appear to be more accepting of Heather and a little less personal (even if it remains critical.)

That's why I got a little PO'd that she mis-cited Bellgab as being the source of the animus when it really is not. Even Brig just carries on a virtual conversation with her in a non-threatening manner. Ellgab is what happens when fascists nest. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

However, lately every time I turn it on I get

Yep, they’ve been totally cucked for the past 15-20 years. Aside from the occassional Fifth Estate, Big Life was the last interesting thing I remember CBC news putting out. Yawn.

Corona Kitty

I'm not at all surprised by the actions taken, by all involved parties involved.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
I think little Sean sounds like he's on Oxy. :-\

No doubt he is on medication himself. We got a pretty clear indication of that, from his phone call and his actions.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 16, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
No doubt he is on medication himself. We got a pretty clear indication of that, from his phone call and his actions.
If you've spent any time around someone who's doped up there are certain vocal traits and speech patterns that confirm. Little Sean is a junkie, period. :(

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
There-wa:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hC4f9nzBt7
Thanks.  That was interesting.  So he called for a welfare check while she was live on air because he was afraid that she was going to wander next door during a commercial break to kill the Bell family? 

And he uses the reason that it is because she is on medication (damn- what a moron.) 

The best part of this was that I was actually fooled into thinking that he was something that he is not.  Usually I am a little more suspicious.  Meh.

I have to say that Heather was quick on her feet.  "If Art is allowed to take his own life- and everybody is allowed to, then why call when you are "afraid" that I am going to take mine?"  I wish she would have also pinned him down on who all of the people who were reporting that Art was in terrible condition were.  I think we all know his health was not great, and he was in the hospital at points, and he had back pain.  But I don't recall all of Art's close friends posting on Bellgab that he was at the end of his life...

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
That isn't familiar to me, sorry. I sometimes see CBC news videos on my Roku and the production values are always high.

Dispatches was a piece from a different journalist or citizen reporter in a different part of the world each time.  It was good in that it did show life in other parts of the world and provided some insight into who they were and what they were doing.

Anyhow, for Heater, if she is reading... A story that "has it all".   Murder, bones, a man buying his childhood home, discovering the remains on Halloween and psychics actually being right... You don't get much better than this for her kind of show (oh, and like Art, the father was supposed to have just "went to the store for cigarettes"- but she can skip that detail.)  ;) https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.4946533/new-yorker-finds-his-dad-s-bones-buried-in-the-basement-of-his-childhood-home-1.4946545

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
That's why I got a little PO'd that she mis-cited Bellgab as being the source of the animus when it really is not. Even Brig just carries on a virtual conversation with her in a non-threatening manner. Ellgab is what happens when fascists nest. :-\

I'll say this much.  If I was much younger, and had a car, I would drive out there, and do my best to convince her that she needs to pack up all the shit, sell the cuckshed, and get back into society, make new friends, get a new job etc.

I probably have listened to Heather more than most, and I truly believe she needs intervention.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
I'll say this much.  If I was much younger, and had a car, I would drive out there, and do my best to convince her that she needs to pack up all the shit, sell the cuckshed, and get back into society, make new friends, get a new job etc.

I probably have listened to Heather more than most, and I truly believe she needs intervention.
Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
So, could you tell us why they don't want you to be around Heather?
# Reasons...
# BecauseThereAreSome.

I'll just leave the above there to ponder.

You've a good heart, brig. Use it wisely.

# YouCanLeadAHeater2Water,ButYouCan'tMakeItDrink.
# OnceUrDoneInNyeSwingByMartinezToo.
# BestPredictorOfFutureBehaviorIsPastBehavior.
# GoodLuck!

Maybe a few daytrips outside the fishbowl to Vegas might help. It's only an hour drive

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
Thanks.  That was interesting.  So he called for a welfare check while she was live on air because he was afraid that she was going to wander next door during a commercial break to kill the Bell family? 
That is one option. Genuine concern for someone at risk? Or was it using the cops to get back at her for hanging up?
Excerpts from the 911 call released by DH
Quoteis listening to a lady doing a podcast in pahrump and she has said that she has gun and her name is heather leona wade she is having a break down says she is unstable rp will not give me his infor not calling on a good number says he doesnt want to be apart of pubic record says this is because if art bell says she doesnt wanna be alive
Might as well have mentioned he was a musician and name-dropped a few C list celebrities while he was at it
Quoterp wants to know about gun laws out here and says that because of all the mass shooting she shouldnt have a gun
Quotealso says weed is bad
wtf? how is this relevant?
Quotesaid she has been talking liek this for an hour
Not quite accurate. She was more pissed off then anything. Yes there was some of the usual weepy talk but nothing she hadn't said a million times before
QuoteFrom: REDACTED M release medics
23:48:19 11/16/2018 - From: REDACTED N R clear unfounded on 12k/ she is agitated with us
So not only were police resources wasted, but an ambulance/EMTs as well(which is SOP for a possible suicide). I hope nobody was having a heart attack at the time.

"
Swatting is the harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address....It can also be triggered by a false report of a "mental health" emergency, such as reporting that a person is allegedly feeling suicidal or homicidal and may or may not be armed
"

It also appears to be an attempt(by using plenty loaded language) to get her on a drug or weapons possesion charge

This kinda shit is reprehensible. The fact that he's now some kind of hero on Nicegab beggars belief.

Lilith

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 16, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
That is one option. Genuine concern for someone at risk? Or was it using the cops to get back at her for hanging up?

...This kinda shit is reprehensible. The fact that he's now some kind of hero on Nicegab...

Oh, I have no doubt it was because he is an asshole and not out of concern.  As I said- I was taken in and did not realize what he is.

I should probably surf on over there to see what the reaction is.  I find it hard to believe that he is now a hero for that call (though it is as likely as anything else that has happened lately...)

I am a little surprised to find that somebody who is terminal does not have better things to do with his time.  I would like to believe that I would (though I suppose it is just a matter of time for each of us- yet here I am.)  :-\

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 09:31:49 PM
Oh, I have no doubt it was because he is an asshole and not out of concern.  As I said- I was taken in and did not realize what he is.

I should probably surf on over there to see what the reaction is.  I find it hard to believe that he is now a hero for that call (though it is as likely as anything else that has happened lately...)

I am a little surprised to find that somebody who is terminal does not have better things to do with his time.  I would like to believe that I would (though I suppose it is just a matter of time for each of us- yet here I am.)  :-\

The reaction on Ellgab about Sean being the caller is minimal so far. Most haven't said anything more than "Sean was the caller? I'm surprised" A couple are happy for his entire call. I did go at him a bit because I'm irritated that he just let DH take the entire fall for his actions. She was stressing about the whole thing for however long it was until he emailed her DURING their most recent podcast. I thought that was a completely BS move...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 09:31:49 PM
I am a little surprised to find that somebody who is terminal does not have better things to do with his time.

WeinerInHand

The problem with trolling is that you either have to remain at a baseline and become monotonous, or you have to up the ante. After calling the cops to go out to someone's house, what remains to be done?
This should alarm everyone on that thread over at the other place that they have someone who doesn't recognize moral boundaries.
Just an observation...