• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

vipjon

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
IO- The last credible sighting would suggest that it's more than just shoes.

Oh god! That picture....looks like a truck full of bed bugs! Eww

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
IO- The last credible sighting would suggest that it's more than just shoes.

Ha!  Here's Pud with another load.

pyewacket

Looks like they'll have enough room. I suppose any overflow could fit in the front yard until they can tack weld on another story.

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Looks like they'll have enough room. I suppose any overflow could fit in the front yard until they can tack weld on another story.

ROTF!  You made me spew my drink with that.  I've got to show it to my wife.  She always loved trailers for some weird reason.

pyewacket

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
ROTF!  You made me spew my drink with that.  I've got to show it to my wife.  She always loved trailers for some weird reason.

Sorry you spewed- hope you can save your monitor and keyboard.  ;)

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
Sorry you spewed- hope you can save your monitor and keyboard.  ;)

They seem to be ok! Good thing it wasn't a full mouthful. :-[ 

vipjon

I would hate to see the plumbing in there! Looks kinda cool tho!

vipjon

BellGab should all move in there. I got the Yellow one!

vipjon

Quote from: pyewacket on February 26, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
I will let you guys answer this question.  ;) The one with the blue lips looks the most mainstream to me, but then again, I am not certain what they expect us to see.

To me it looks like a set up. From left. He just has purple lipstick on, they used him to have a diffrent ethnicity in the shot, then the middle one is the freak goth one, then lady in red....well your just a man in a dress!

Gd5150

If there were ever a belgab compound built on the outskirts of pahrump that is most definitely how it should look. We’ll even have a spot for TL and RA. Someone’s gotta do the cleaning.

ItsOver

Quote from: vipjon on March 02, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
BellGab should all move in there. I got the Yellow one!
I got the gray one.  I like to be on top.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
I hope you're not TOO close to Austin, Albrecht.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"The schools to be renamed include:

• The Allan facility (the former Allan Elementary), named for John T. Allan, an officer in the Confederate army.

• Reagan High School, named for John H. Reagan, the Confederacy’s postmaster general.

• Eastside Memorial High School at the Johnston campus, which is named for Gen. Albert S. Johnston.

• Lanier High School, named for Sidney Lanier, a noted poet who fought for the Confederacy.

• Fulmore Middle School, named for Zachary Taylor Fulmore, a private in the Confederate army.

“These decisions were made with the intent of white resistance to equality,” said Trustee Yasmin Wagner."

http://www.statesman.com/news/local-education/split-vote-austin-isd-approves-removing-confederate-school-names/qjgZJebaBNZi8tFp9HISRI/
Money to rename schools but not to run them.
http://kxan.com/2018/03/03/aisd-faces-30-million-budget-deficit-in-coming-fiscal-year-asks-community-for-input/

The survey has a category called "external parent".' WTF is that?

Jackstar

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitic-term-white-house-briefing_us_5aa0476ce4b0e9381c14ec9b#ampshare=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitic-term-white-house-briefing_us_5aa0476ce4b0e9381c14ec9b

QuoteThe term “globalist” was used to describe an outgoing Trump administration official during Wednesday’s White House press briefing, raising eyebrows on social media because the term is increasingly used in xenophobic and anti-Semitic contexts.

I'm going to have to update my big dictionary. Be right back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 10, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
I'm glad our household stopped subscribing to Netflix.  They are rapidly becoming worse than the networks/CNN and MSNBC combined.

There's really no need anyway. ;)

https://kodi.tv

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 10, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
I'm glad our household stopped subscribing to Netflix.  They are rapidly becoming worse than the networks, CNN and MSNBC combined.

Yep.  the past several years have seen quite a bit of suckage taking root at Netflix.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 01, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
Why would anyone who takes any pride at all in who they are object to a gorilla statue.  It seems to me that in doing so they are knuckling under to the racists who would make such a comparison. WTF?  STOP BEING OVER SENSITIVE SISSY-ASS SNOWFLAKES.
Why not stabilize it properly, instead of imprisoning it!

albrecht

"In National Geographic's April issue, Goldberg, who identified herself as National Geographic's first woman and first Jewish editor, wrote a letter titled "For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Acknowledge It.""
https://www.statesman.com/news/national-geographic-acknowledges-past-racist-coverage/uXFNZO9EWhskpOMDVe0AiI/

Taaroa

QuoteIn a survey, 59% of women say they regularly stand in line for the loo, compared with 11% of men â€" the result of gender bias in architecture and design, plus a dose of prejudice and taboo
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2018/mar/21/why-women-face-longer-toilet-queues-and-how-we-can-achieve-potty-parity

One of the last concerts I went to had something like only 2 men's bathrooms compared to the 5 or so women's bathrooms, and yet there were women insisting on using the gents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on March 23, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
Just Gross . . .

If the sentiment being expressed is Enough of them! then I whoieheartedly agree! :)

Gd5150

Just Gross . . .

Fortunately these ignorant child lemmings are the minority. Anytime the left wants to take our guns let’s get it on. We need a good purge.

ShayP

Just Gross . . .

Ugh.

That Hogg kid is a prick.  The chick in the front is just like that Hogg kid.  Insufferable.  And why doesn't the blonde have shoes on? 

They're posing like some shitty upstart garage band.

I've had more than enough of these kids.

ShayP

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Fortunately these ignorant child lemmings are the minority.

I don't know about that.  There will be a march here tomorrow with 2000 expected to participate.  Not all are students however; but there will be many.  It pains me that schools (among other entities) are organizing this.  The Mayor and Sen. Tim Kaine are supposed to talk to the crowd at one point.  I can't wait to puke in my mouth when I hear what they have to say.