• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
The hillarious part, blah blah blah blah..I have a virtual train set, blah blah...
2018 is going to be a great year

You still haven't posted how you know Mueller hasn't any evidence on Trump..Why is that?  ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 01:34:40 PM
The source of their wages isn't as relevant as Trump saying they wouldn't be in the WH at all. They hold positions that influence the direction Trump takes (Kushner advised Trump to sack Comey; advised Trump to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, which resulted in almost universal condemnation from the rest of the world) Kusher was given about ten jobs to do, (And can't do any of them) among them solving the problems of the ME, the little lad can't fucking speak without sounding like a spotty faced twelve year old, how the fuck is he expected to earn respect from the rest of the world's diplomats?

The daughter wife Ivanka; Christ knows what she's supposed to be doing other than get her stuff made in the far East at cut price, and avoid it being made in the US like her old man threatened other companies against.

You have troubles with Trump. You make claims that he is only in it for the money. He does not take a salary. His daughter and son-in-law do not take a salary. I have maintained since he started running that if he was in it for the money, he would never have stayed in it. Your disdain for him is noted. We will revisit this should you ever consider applying for citizenship.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 01:37:19 PM
You still haven't posted how you know Mueller hasn't any evidence on Trump..Why is that?  ???

Because he hasn't produced any.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

..You misunderstood the question; How do you know he hasn't anything? Has he told you? Or was it...Alex Jones who tipped you off

https://youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY

https://youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 31, 2017, 01:41:48 PM
You have troubles with Trump. You make claims that he is only in it for the money. He does not take a salary. His daughter and son-in-law do not take a salary. I have maintained since he started running that if he was in it for the money, he would never have stayed in it. Your disdain for him is noted. We will revisit this should you ever consider applying for citizenship.

You think he doubled the sign up fee for his 'work place' Mar a Lago because he was feeling generous? That he isn't raking in his position as POTUS to feather his and his immediate family's nest? Of course he's in it for the money! Every time he up sticks to go to one of his golf clubs (He would be far too busy for that remember?) http://trumpgolfcount.com/  Fun Stats

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (10 so far):*

~$19,789,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:

Cost of flights to Bedminster (11 so far):*

~$8,481,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:

Projected visits in eight years:

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:

Remember, the secret service who stay with him are billed to use the hotel/golf carts and anything that they use in the hotel..

That is just Trump. We can throw in too the flights on the US taxpayers dime for a shopping trip for Mnuchin and his floozy (You don't think she married him for his looks do you?) and then the memorable flight that Pence took at the behest of Trump to go to a NFL game that he knew he'd get up and walk out of.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 02:10:05 PM
You think he doubled the sign up fee for his 'work place' Mar a Lago because he was feeling generous? That he isn't raking in his position as POTUS to feather his and his immediate family's nest? Of course he's in it for the money! Every time he up sticks to go to one of his golf clubs (He would be far too busy for that remember?) http://trumpgolfcount.com/  Fun Stats

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (10 so far):*

~$19,789,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:

Cost of flights to Bedminster (11 so far):*

~$8,481,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:

Projected visits in eight years:

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:

Remember, the secret service who stay with him are billed to use the hotel/golf carts and anything that they use in the hotel..

He restored the membership fee at Mar Lago to what it had been prior to when he lowered it in 2012.

Are you unpacked yet?  Falkie is looking for a shipping container.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 01:23:24 PM
Stormwatch? Are you for real?  ;D ;D

I chose that link out of several as an indication of how little credence I lend to your comments and, indeed, your whole presence.

Is there any bait you don't fall for? Mildly curious.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 31, 2017, 02:13:44 PM
He restored the membership fee at Mar Lago to what it had been prior to when he lowered it in 2012.

Why? What was the purpose? Because he got busted for using charity donations for his own use? Maybe that's the case.

Are you unpacked yet?  Falkie is looking for a shipping container.

Yep all unpacked.. And Trump won't make the slightest difference to if in the future I go for citizenship. At least at the swearing in, I won't be committing perjury the way Trump did.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 02:15:04 PM
I chose that link out of several as an indication of how little credence I lend to your comments and, indeed, your whole presence.

Is there any bait you don't fall for? Mildly curious.

I'm playing Mike. C'mon...have a sense of humour, and get those fucking flowers delivered.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 02:01:20 PM
..You misunderstood the question; How do you know he hasn't anything?

Because he would've produced it by now, especially with the MSM frothing at the mouth for actual scandal. Time to hang up your spurs, pardner. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 02:39:51 PM
Because he would've produced it by now, especially with the MSM frothing at the mouth for actual scandal. Time to hang up your spurs, pardner. ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Because he doesn't know shit.  He's a trailer dwelling window licker.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

How do you know that?  Because he hasn't told you?  Doofus.

Swishypants

Made up bullshit about shit that never happened! This is more important!

https://youtu.be/5ioquPTq56Q

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 31, 2017, 03:33:05 PM
he doesn't know shit.  He's a trailer dwelling window licker

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

I don't get how it is that you're so not happy about it. What occurred in 2017, that you think is so terrible? Honestly fascinated here. What do you feel like you missed out on by not having a treasonous, whorish cunt and her predatory, perjurous, disbarred husband back in the White House? Be specific, Maud'dib Little Mouse.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

Oh? How long did it take you to investigate such an inquiry the last time you did one? Roughly?  ???

And did yours also involve the guilty plea and ongoing helping of inquires of a former national security advisor who, although his employment was advised against, he was employed in that position anyway?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

Oh? How long did it take you to investigate such an inquiry the last time you did one? Roughly?  ???

More time than you obviously have, you brainless fuckwad.  ::)

I can't wait for you to eat shit on this one and you know that meal is coming your way, pud. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
More time than you obviously have, you brainless fuckwad.  ::)

But as you're clearly far more efficient and steeped in the finer points of law, you'll accept that Mueller who isn't close to having your legal insight and abilities will take longer?  ::)

I can't wait for you to eat shit on this one and you know that meal is coming your way, pud. :D

Then because you're so butch and masculine, you can come to Sacramento and serve it up, what you say , Big boy?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 05:52:43 PM
But as you're clearly far more efficient and steeped in the finer points of law, you'll accept that Mueller who isn't close to having your legal insight and abilities will take longer?  ::)

Then because you're so butch and masculine, you can come to Sacramento and serve it up, what you say , Big boy?

You keep trying to have some kind of physical meet up with me and I keep telling you I'm straight and not interested.  ::)

Seriously, I won't have to travel at all. When the investigation is shut down you'll have to admit defeat...or try this kind of immature bullshit again:

Either way it's going to be fun!  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

Well, your assessment might have weight if it hadn't been for the fact that Trump's son in law, former NSA (Whose appointment was discouraged by Obama and the then DAG due to being compromised) and who knows who else committed perjury on their security clearance applications. Applications that are headed on every one of the 28 pages with the words:
https://www.uscis.gov/tools/glossary/declaration-under-penalty-perjury

Wax boy Jared didn't just do this once, or twice, he had to make in total three alterations after 'remembering' things he'd forgotten. The application is looked at and the applicant is taken through every syllable by a security agent to verify with the applicant that they're absolutely sure about what they sign off on, on every page. Jared, like his father in law, tried to deflect it by saying his 'assistant' had filled it in (Which would be idiotic as he has to sign it off as his own work)..

Flynn: Hmmm...Trump has tweeted he was fired/asked to resign because he lied to Pence and the FBI..Which suggests he knew he had lied but still kept him on as NSA until his supposed 'lie' to Pence, who with his doe eyes claimed he never knew Flynn had been hosted by Putin..or something.

Jr, lied about not meeting several Russians to get shit on Clinton (And the old man didn't know? Yeah right!). Trump on AF1 then got his pet bitch Hope Hicks to draft a note to say Jr had really been to see about adoptions.. Of course they did.

And you think Mueller should have had it wrapped up by now because you being the detective, expect it! Yeah?

Are you a retarded man?  This stuff is completely meaningless

Today I read something in the SF paper saying am ambassador from Australia said someone in the Trump campaign told him in May that the Russians had thousands of incriminating emails they'd hacked from Hilary Clinton.  The idea being her negligance, and Trumps knowledge of it, was somehow incriminating... to him.

If you have some knowledge of an actual crime worthy of an ongong investigation of a special prosecutor (an extra-Constitutional office created with the idea the Executive Branch shouldn't investigate itself), who has endless financial and staffing resources to investigate one man, and is highly motivated to find some crime / any crime to justify his operation - please tell us what that is.

Please note that.  A Special Prosecutor is a NON-Constitutional office operating outside the Executive Branch.  It makes people who believe in separation of powers uncomfortable because it can lead to abuses outside the normal checks and balances we have.  It should be used sparingly, if at all.  That some Democrat operative left over from the Obama regime took it upon himelf to appoint one when the AG recused himself is a travesty.

Given the above, someone incorrectly filling out forms, or even lying on them, doesn't measure up to something a Special Prosecutor should be involved in.  Perhaps it would be legit if a real crime had been covered up, but it hasn't.  Giving various answers as to why the special prosecutor's friend was fired - a firing that a president has every right to do for any reason at an time - doesn't measure up to something a Special Prosecutor should be involved in either.

Here is the question.  Please remember to focus on it when this topic comes up:  Did Donald Trump, or did Donald Trump not, collude with the Russians to win the election?  If so, was it something a little bit more than ''conducting background research'' - the term Hilary's friends used when the attention briefly focused on her contacts with the Russians, or encouraging them to make public detrimental information on Hilary Clinton?  Because neither of those are crimes.  I would argue the voters are entitled to that information regardless of the source and method it was obtained.  It's what Shreddi would call vetting, which is something the Democrat Fake Media doesn't do with their candidates.

I should note there isn't even any evidence Trump even did that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 05:57:04 PM
massive rolleyes

Do you think British men are actually aware of how gay they often seem to straight men?  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 10:43:39 AM
Okay then Sherlock...How long did it take? An easy one...Start to finish, how long was the Iran Contra debacle...Or an even easier one (That one was just a dress, a cigar and an intern)...Clinton V Starr.

I think that was pointed out upthread earlier today.

So now that the lie about Watergate investigation taking so long was debunked, you want to switch to Iran-Contra.  Typical Lib.  I guess you're not going to eliminate whichever fake news outlet told you to compare the length to Watergate as an information source.  As predicted.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 31, 2017, 01:31:46 PM
If the investigation finishes and Trump comes out clean that's the end of it, as far as I'm concerned. That's the difference between us, because you'd go on believing what you liked whatever anybody said. You don't need an accusation, you get it the wrong way round. If you see smoke you check if there's a fire. The difference is Trump is obsessed with saying 'I didn't start it, it wasn't me, you made it up, I didn't do it, and anyway, even if I did it's not illegal'.

So you're fine with a special prosecutor being assigned to all incoming presidents.  Fair enough.

After a year, is there an accusation in there somewhere, let alone evidence of a crime?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 05:58:38 PM
You keep trying to have some kind of physical meet up with me and I keep telling you I'm straight and not interested.  ::)

Seriously, I won't have to travel at all. When the investigation is shut down you'll have to admit defeat...or try this kind of immature bullshit again:

Either way it's going to be fun!  :D

Defeat? What difference will it make to me? It will make a hell of a difference to Trump if Flynn has coughed. And of course Manafort...And Gates...Oh and let's not forget Papadopoulos. That's before we mention how the delicate Hope Hicks (simpering, dutiful and obedient lackie) and who knows what Jared and Jr might throw up...All of them knowing deep down that Donny Snr will throw them under the bus to try and save his own skin. You see, like all Trumpers, you actually believed him when he said those words 'Believe me'...And you even believe him when he said he would fight for you..Really, you did..  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
Defeat? What difference will it make to me? It will make a hell of a difference to Trump if Flynn has coughed. And of course Manafort...And Gates...Oh and let's not forget Papadopoulos. That's before we mention how the delicate Hope Hicks (simpering, dutiful and obedient lackie) and who knows what Jared and Jr might throw up...All of them knowing deep down that Donny Snr will throw them under the bus to try and save his own skin. You see, like all Trumpers, you actually believed him when he said those words 'Believe me'...And you even believe him when he said he would fight for you..Really, you did..  :-\

You're so fucking pathetic it's not even really funny anymore. It's like watching someone have a breakdown and totally lose touch with reality before their admitted to the funny farm.  :(

It's all a big nothing burger. Even CNN told you so. Papadopolous will be the only one to go down as Trump will pardon Flynn.  :P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

I don't get how it is that you're so not happy about it. What occurred in 2017, that you think is so terrible? Honestly fascinated here. What do you feel like you missed out on by not having a treasonous, whorish cunt and her predatory, perjurous, disbarred husband back in the White House? Be specific, Maud'dib Little Mouse.

1) The tax bill is a fraud upon the middle class.  2)  There is no (and never will be) a "wall" and the administration has not put forth a meaningful immigration plan.  3) This administration continues to rollback safety regulations such as those put in place after oil spills and mining disasters. 4)  Trump's rejection of a two state solution for Isreal/Palestine is just wrong.  5) The administration refuses to put forth a health care plan that provides affordable coverage for all Americans.  To that add all the outright lies and deceptions.  Then throw in Trump's golfing 1/4 of the days he's been in office.  And on, and on.