• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 10:56:09 AM
Well this will be world wide in about an hour... Definitely going to happen...Oh yes..

She's cute, isn't she.  ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2017, 11:07:10 AM
Here's the full transcript of Trump's NYT interview. It's still considered "excerpts" because parts Trump said were "off the record" we're left out

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

By the way ...   In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/12/29/in-a-30-minute-interview-president-trump-made-24-false-or-misleading-claims/?utm_term=.064ca0256686

Of course I believe it if the CIA tells me so.  :o

Fucking zombie! ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself. :-\  You're just an insufferable troll who can't help himself. It isn't a crime, maybe it should be, but so far it isn't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself. :-\  You're just an insufferable troll who can't help himself. It isn't a crime, maybe it should be, but so far it isn't.

Talking about yourself again?  ???

I'm still waiting for just thane thing you've benn right about in the last couple years. Anything?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
Talking about yourself again?  ???

I'm still waiting for just thane thing you've benn right about in the last couple years. Anything?  :D

If you could communicate in English, we might all have a chance in understanding you. FFS!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

If you could communicate in English, we might all have a chance in understanding you. FFS!

Weird. Stupid spell checker!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 11:39:56 AM
Weird. Stupid spell checker!  >:(

Clearly a Clinton/Soros/Global/Koch Brothers/deep state/MSN/Amazon/Google/deep state/deep state plot to undermine your vital need to inform the world (well, maybe not the world;Just this thread) how subjugated you are by the Clinton/Soros/Global/Koch Brothers/deep state/MSN/Amazon/Google/deep state/deep state cabal, who make your life such a fucking misery since Trump was placed in the WH without a fucking clue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 11:54:35 AM
Clearly a Clinton/Soros/Global/Koch Brothers/deep state/MSN/Amazon/Google/deep state/deep state plot to undermine your vital need to inform the world (well, maybe not the world;Just this thread) how subjugated you are by the Clinton/Soros/Global/Koch Brothers/deep state/MSN/Amazon/Google/deep state/deep state cabal, who make your life such a fucking misery since Trump was placed in the WH without a fucking clue.

Most likely pud. Maybe whip up a dossier on it. I understand your people are good at it.  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Duh. Crazy Grampaw, er ... Donald's own words. And facts are easy enough to check yourself if you can handle the truth. How's the real news on InfoWars? Any fake children's deaths recently?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
Duh. Crazy Grampaw, er ... Donald's own words. And facts are easy enough to check yourself if you can handle the truth. How's the real news on InfoWars? Any fake children's deaths recently?

What do you care? You're happy with your CIA spoon fed pablum. I think maybe you need changing.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:08:25 PM
What do you care? You're happy with your CIA spoon fed pablum. I think maybe you need changing.  :o

Why do you hate America?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:16:31 PM
Why do you hate America?  ???

I only hate your dream for America, which is, of course, it's destruction.  ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2017, 11:07:10 AM
Here's the full transcript of Trump's NYT interview. It's still considered "excerpts" because parts Trump said were "off the record" we're left out

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

By the way ...   In a 30-minute interview, President Trump made 24 false or misleading claims   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/12/29/in-a-30-minute-interview-president-trump-made-24-false-or-misleading-claims/?utm_term=.064ca0256686

I do not doubt it.  However, it doesn't count unless you are in court. But hey the economy is buzzing along and the wife and I will pay a few thousand less in taxes. Life is great in a post-Obama world.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
I do not doubt it.  However, it doesn't count unless you are in court. But hey the economy is buzzing along and the wife and I will pay a few thousand less in taxes. Life is great in a post-Obama world.

False or misleading from who's perspective? How many times have these people been outed as horrible liars?! Can people still really be this fucking gullible?! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

a) The economy was buzzing along before Trump took office (No, unemployment wasn't 35-42% that Trump claimed at his rallies) b) Don't spend you tax rebate too soon; You'll be paying it all back later with medical insurance premiums and co-pays.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:23:39 PM
False or misleading from who's perspective? How many times have these people been outed as horrible liars?! Can people still really be this fucking gullible?! ::)

Hell, he lied about Cruz and his father in the campaign and I can vaguely remember a half-dozen times other than that probably more.  It is not what I'd want a President to do but, hey, he's the one in charge and so long as he doesn't lie in a court of law, I'm good with it.  Obama also lied through his teeth too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

You mean Trump is the standard for truth?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:29:02 PM
a) The economy was buzzing along before Trump took office (No, unemployment wasn't 35-42% that Trump claimed at his rallies) b) Don't spend you tax rebate too soon; You'll be paying it all back later with medical insurance premiums and co-pays.

GDP was growing at 3 percent last time I checked and that was not in the Obama administration. Our insurance is great.  We'll be paying a $100 bucks a month for the next year with a $350 dollar deductible. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:29:42 PM
Hell, he lied about Cruz and his father in the campaign and I can vaguely remember a half-dozen times other than that probably more.  It is not what I'd want a President to do but, hey, he's the one in charge and so long as he doesn't lie in a court of law, I'm good with it.  Obama also lied through his teeth too.

Did he? Prove it! I'll wait.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:31:45 PM

You mean Trump is the standard for truth?

Well, it's certainly not the gaslighting propaganda from your "trusted sources." God help us all if it is. Moron!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

blah, blah, blah...it's a perpetual stream of bullshit.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:29:42 PM
Hell, he lied about Cruz and his father in the campaign and I can vaguely remember a half-dozen times other than that probably more.  It is not what I'd want a President to do but, hey, he's the one in charge and so long as he doesn't lie in a court of law.  Obama also lied through his teeth too.

Trump lies at least five times per day. Now, that to you may not seem a tragic thing, and a lot of it can be attributed to his defence mechanisms kicking in unconsciously due to his increasingly obvious dementia, but would you hold him up as something for your grandchildren to aspire to being?

And to say its okay as long as he doesn't lie in court is vacuous nonsense. His lying could get people killed, jobless and/or character assassinated because he's a petulant narcissistic cry baby. You're okay with  that....right up to the moment it effects you or your family. He has no concept or interest in the Constitution, only his own self interests. If you don't see that, you're willfully ignorant.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Trump lies at least five times per day.

He's just trying to keep up with you idiots. You don't make it easy.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:35:53 PM
Well, it's certainly not the gaslighting propaganda from your "trusted sources." God help us all if it is. Moron!  ::)

So Trump saying that climate change is a Chinese plot, that Ted Cruz's father helped kill JFK, that he is now saying his own voice admitting to sexually assaulting women is faked is NOT gaslighting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

So Trump saying that climate change is a Chinese plot, that Ted Cruz's father helped kill JFK, that he is now saying his own voice admitting to sexually assaulting women is faked is NOT gaslighting?

Your whole problem is that you have to believe it to see it, that's how far gone you are.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 12:41:35 PM
Your whole problem is that you have to believe it to see it, that's how far gone you are.  :D

What does that even mean?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:42:47 PM
What does that even mean?  ???

It means someone could show you clear evidence of something and if the outcome of that didn't agree with your politics you wouldn't believe it. I've been watching that happen with you for a couple years now.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Trump lies at least five times per day. Now, that to you may not seem a tragic thing, and a lot of it can be attributed to his defence mechanisms kicking in unconsciously due to his increasingly obvious dementia, but would you hold him up as something for your grandchildren to aspire to being?

And to say its okay as long as he doesn't lie in court is vacuous nonsense. His lying could get people killed, jobless and/or character assassinated because he's a petulant narcissistic cry baby. You're okay with  that....right up to the moment it effects you or your family. He has no concept or interest in the Constitution, only his own self interests. If you don't see that, you're willfully ignorant.

Neither did Obama.  Obama has much on his hands too like setting race relations back 40 years. Believe me, I'll hold Trump accountable should he do something that actually violates the Constitution and I'm not talking about Russian collusion which has been and always shall be bunk.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 12:58:26 PM
I'm not talking about Russian collusion which has been and always shall be bunk.

You are prepared to believe in any amount of paranormal dreck, but this is a stretch too far, huh? What makes you trust him? Is it the way he does his hair?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:19:23 PM
You are prepared to believe in any amount of paranormal dreck, but this is a stretch too far, huh? What makes you trust him? Is it the way he does his hair?

Shreddy! Where ya been, you silly sodomite?!  :D