• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the biggest troll on bellgab for 2018

Started by damon, June 20, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

Fyodor Gutman

It wasn't particular talent, but stamina - and the willingness to suspend any semblance of having a life as this was 'round the clock trolling - that made GeorgeNooryBlows and TheOne unique among peers.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bea Arthur on June 24, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
There are trolls on Bellgab??? Who knew???

Beeeeeeeea!!!!!!

Show us your tits.

Jojo

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 25, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
It wasn't particular talent, but stamina - and the willingness to suspend any semblance of having a life as this was 'round the clock trolling - that made GeorgeNooryBlows and TheOne unique among peers.
Yes, I meant gnooryblows.  So bad.

Fourteen

Sean92008

The biggest troll group is comprised of the Heatherites...  Likely including Heather herself and her direct involvement.

Defending Heather at the expense of their own credibility and exposing their flawed concepts of "social norms."

There were a series of short-use accounts (many revived after a year+ of being dormant and a few "just created" ones) coming throwing flames and then disappearing after being called out.  It is quite evidentiary of the pre-meltdown mindset of Heather.

Their double standards, expose their flawed thinking, their loyalty exposes lack of critical thinking. 

When two people get yell, it's an argument
When one person yells, it's crazy...
- Me.

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
The biggest troll group is comprised of the Heatherites...  Likely including Heather herself and her direct involvement.

Defending Heather at the expense of their own credibility and exposing their flawed concepts of "social norms."

There were a series of short-use accounts (many revived after a year+ of being dormant and a few "just created" ones) coming throwing flames and then disappearing after being called out.  It is quite evidentiary of the pre-meltdown mindset of Heather.

Their double standards, expose their flawed thinking, their loyalty exposes lack of critical thinking. 

When two people get yell, it's an argument
When one person yells, it's crazy...
- Me.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

So hang on, you're decrying troll accounts in a forum rife with...wait for it...TROLL ACCOUNTS?!?!?

I get it, it's ALL about YOU and your narcissism, innit Sean?

:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
a forum rife with...wait for it...TROLL ACCOUNTS?!?!?

It's really just you and a few other dickbrains. Don't buy the hype.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 28, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
It's really just you and a few other dickbrains. Don't buy the hype.

Aw crap, I've taken up residence in Sock City then?

Dang.

What should I do, go all Cybil on ya'all? ???

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Aw crap, I've taken up residence in Sock City then?

Dang.

What should I do, go all Cybil on ya'all? ???

Cybil Sheppard?
https://youtu.be/zrmNcDRFLCk

Metron2267

Can't stand the Sally Field version, but like any true Lib she's multi-faced... :(