• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

The woman who believes she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra called in again in the last hour of open lines last night.
She reminded Noory that Aug 10 was the day Cleo died.

Dateline

It is truly dutiful for the faithful and determined colleagues to fulfill the mission of listening to an entire show.  They provide the substance of this thread, as it continues to grow and thrive. 

Thank you for your service.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 10, 2019, 10:21:23 PM
That's it- no more months off for Syrett.

What a talentless hack her guest was. Painful listening. ::) ::)

AvDaBr

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 11, 2019, 12:05:54 PM
What a talentless hack her guest was. Painful listening. ::) ::)

Ha.  You're more daring than I.  I simply saw the post brig made and knew at that point it was a no-go.  I actually listened to Hoagland's show for a bit, and it was actually a good episode I thought.  Though he has his own version of Lisa Garr- some woo chick cohost I'm assuming.

I'm actually looking forward to Jimmy tonight, as I feared it might be Chuckles the Bigfoot Whisperer instead.

Lilith

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 11, 2019, 10:08:54 PM
Ha.  You're more daring than I.  I simply saw the post brig made and knew at that point it was a no-go.  I actually listened to Hoagland's show for a bit, and it was actually a good episode I thought.  Though he has his own version of Lisa Garr- some woo chick cohost I'm assuming.

I'm actually looking forward to Jimmy tonight, as I feared it might be Chuckles the Bigfoot Whisperer instead.

I'm giving it a listen.

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 11, 2019, 10:08:54 PM
... I feared it might be Chuckles the Bigfoot Whisperer instead.
Ha!

On the hunt, for Bigfoot, weed, and doughnuts.  ;D

Dateline

Let's all sing:

Just another sucky Monday!  Do Do
Make Coast muck day Do Do
My have no luck day with Coast day Do Do
Just another sucky Monday! >:( :( :'(

Dedicated to Norry.

popple

Quote"Is a guy pushing a lawnmower a robot?"

The new "Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?"

Lilith

Quote from: popple on August 13, 2019, 12:57:36 AM
The new "Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?"

Probably only the smart ones.

Dateline

I have been to Paranormal Happy Hour recently.  Fun Times!  The Tipsy Times!

That is what I call my news report, "The Tipsy Times."

albrecht

Caller from Dallas asks why Norry and expert guest didn't mention the "uncanny valley" effect/idea and Norry immediately goes to a commercial break and then comes back to another question without any regard to the guest's question and then rambles about bottle-caps at Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis (which Norry didn't point out is now a Belgian concern.) To his credit Norry did bring it back up and the robot "expert" had never heard of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley 

Quote from: albrecht on August 13, 2019, 06:24:48 PM
Caller from Dallas asks why Norry and expert guest didn't mention the "uncanny valley" effect/idea and Norry immediately goes to a commercial break and then comes back to another question without any regard to the guest's question and then rambles about bottle-caps at Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis (which Norry didn't point out is now a Belgian concern.) To his credit Norry did bring it back up and the robot "expert" had never heard of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

I was surprised the guest had not heard of it. My knowledge of tech issues could fit in a thimble, yet I had heard of it. Given the caliber of  C2C guests, I guess I should not be surprised.

Jorch gives me that uncanny valley feeling. He sounds almost like a real human hosting a radio show but then the algorithm kicks in whereby he repeats the same questions and musings that programmers have coded into him causing me to get that creepy feeling.

"He was the former governor" Does that mean he's dead then?

DanTSX

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 07, 2019, 10:25:24 PM
Last night I heard George say one of the dumbest things I have ever heard him say. He asked the first guest why doesn't the US just take over Mexico. That already happened, Bozo. It was called the Mexican -American War. It didn't work out that great for Mexico,  did it? What it did do was leave a very bad taste in the mouths of Mexicans, and a seething hatred of Americans. At some times overt, but much more often, just barely under the surface.

Yeah wtf we want less Mexico not more Mexico.  I’m willing to give SoCal back

Fucking George is a retarded man.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 08:18:16 AM

Nutritional visionary?  Ha, ha, ha!  ;D  Even the Doc is smiling about this one.

GNS sucks.  Beeyond Beeleef!

Jojo

The last two nites, George went to break right at incredible cliff hangers.  The first one was the guest starting to say, " Jesus and Niburu..." only to get cut off.  When they returned from break, they didn't pick up where they left off.  Same thing last nite   Yuck!

Metron2267

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 14, 2019, 04:21:10 AM
"He was the former governor" Does that mean he's dead then?

Who, Bill Richardson?

He took Bob's job:

Metron2267

Quote from: DanTSX on August 14, 2019, 07:37:49 AM
Yeah wtf we want less Mexico not more Mexico.  I’m willing to give SoCal back

Swap for Baja - win/win.