• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nebraska888

So correct Scully......this week has been a wonderful reprieve from Noory.  The guest hosts, every one of them, exceed Noory's intellect, interviewing skills, and enthusiam. 

Morgus

It appears that Noory is taken even more days off after this week of vacation.
Last night's c2c fill-in host Rob Simone mentioned he would be filling in for Noory again next week on Thu Jan 5 for example...

aldousburbank

Or maybe he has a date, or a mustache cleaning, but probably not.

CoastCanuck

He'll be on route to the Hawaii studio that day.

Morgus

I noticed they have now posted next week's c2c schedule at the c2c website tonight.
Noory returns Sunday night Jan 1 with his usual set of professional predictors for the new  year including the number's lady. Noory hosts Sun-Wed next week and is mysteriously off on Thursday night with Rob Simone again filling in.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2011, 08:17:00 PM
Noory returns Sunday night Jan 1 with his usual set of professional predictors for the new  year including the number's lady.

Oh this is such exciting news!  It makes me want to cut power cord on my radio.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on December 29, 2011, 08:17:00 PM
Noory returns Sunday night Jan 1 with his usual set of professional predictors for the new  year including the number's lady.
Oh, happy day.  The return of my dose of nightly Noory- and the numbers lady all in one broadcast?!?  The heavens are truly smiling on me.

I fear that I have listened to the number lady often enough to know that we are entering a 5 year (2+0+1+2=5.)  Certainly that is a sign that my penance is complete and I ought to just skip listening on the first?

VtaGeezer

I'm really interested in hearing John Wells with Quayle as guest tonight (Thurs).  Back in AB days, Quayle was entertaining with his enthusiastic cryptozoology and odd stuff.  Since Noory took over, he's let Quayle go off the deep end with End Times obsession and openly evangelical that AB would've reined in.  I'm really hoping Wells will keep Quayle on point on weird stuff and off the missionary track. 

Nebraska888

Yes, I'm with you Vta.....off to listen to John and Quayle.....hoping for an interesting program tonight!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 30, 2011, 12:29:07 AM
Yes, I'm with you Vta.....off to listen to John and Quayle.....hoping for an interesting program tonight!
Wow...that didn't take long.  Quayle instantly launched into a long extreme right political harangue packed with lies and Wells just let him run with it.  Then Wells joined in with a couple whoppers of his own.  I "Fast Blasted" Wells.  Didn't tune in to be lectured on "patriotism" by a (nonveteran?) religious fanatic.  Politics has poisoned the show more than anything else.  I didn't know Wells politics...I'm disappointed to learn he's another crank from the far far right.

Have wondered occasionally about the incongruity of an ad for, of all things, a jewelry web site on C2C. There are actually 2 ads--a banner and a button. Finally clicked on one of the links  to browse. There are no CZ UFO pins, no enameled ghost charms, no dotted lines to be drawn from the content of Coast to this jewelry site. Just pages and pages of mall gewgawry.
Clicked on "Our Story" for more info: "Tuliptopia Jewelry, located in the heart of St. Louis, MO, is an enchanted on line jewelry and accessory boutique for women of all ages. We feature exceptional Artisan and Fine jewelry, with an eye for detail and an emphasis on craftsmanship and value. Owner, Kristi Noory, showcases her own collection, as well as a curated selection of gems from local and overseas designers. Our style is timeless and feminine, to celebrate the beauty and allure of being a woman."

::)
In future, will think twice before giving in to urges of low-grade curiosity.

Usagi

May I present, direct from the C2C website (which I went to to check out this Kristi Noory business - good catch, Mel)...

Snoory on a nasty ass sock.  Fitting. (They call it "Jesus", but, who are they kidding?)

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Usagi on December 30, 2011, 01:34:41 AM
May I present, direct from the C2C website (which I went to to check out this Kristi Noory business - good catch, Mel)...

Snoory on a nasty ass sock.  Fitting. (They call it "Jesus", but, who are they kidding?)

He Lives!

Eddie Coyle

Get the feeling there's been far worse things in that sock than a foot?

Above the Jesus/Noory face I see another face!  It is a female that looks like the cartoon girl logo for Les Miserables but a bit older.  What does it mean?  There are no coincidences.  Something is going to happen.  What a sock!

Galaga

Quote from: stevesh on December 28, 2011, 09:34:39 AM
I sure wish he'd (Strieber) find something else for the wife to do when he's on the air, though.

Agreed. She doesn't add much, and the last time they were on together, she told a rather awkward story. Evidently Whit had gone to some babe's house (expecting what exactly, I don't know). Evidently once there she tried to jump his bones, whereupon he called Anne incessantly. Anne went on to tell him if he was going to have an affair, to go ahead and get it over with but stop calling her about it. At which point Whit defended himself by saying he was trying to call her so much so as to hint to her to give him an excuse to leave.

Not Coast's finest guest host moment, but a candid look inside the Strieber's personal life.

BobGrau

Poor Whitley... everyone's always trying to probe him

Sardondi

Quote from: BobGrau on December 30, 2011, 07:55:03 AM
Poor Whitley... everyone's always trying to probe him
BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!

Let me see if I have this right: he kept calling his wife to try to get an excuse to leave? A grown man needs an excuse to leave? And even if he does, he can't come up with something himself, but needs his wife to provide it? Meh, I think the Mrs. had it right, and Whit was in the throes of indecision.

And about the probe - I haven't followed Whitley any more than to listen to him on CTC and go to his site 2-3 times a year, but I know enough about it that:
1. he says it was a shattering experience;
2. says he doesn't like to talk about it;
3. and yet he seems to manage talking about it at some length almost every time he hosts and aliens come up.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on December 30, 2011, 02:05:25 AM
Above the Jesus/Noory face I see another face!  It is a female that looks like the cartoon girl logo for Les Miserables but a bit older.  What does it mean?  There are no coincidences.  Something is going to happen.  What a sock!

This is a Rorschach (sp?) test, I guess--I see the face and beard of an elderly Rabbi. 

Noory IS a nasty, ass-sock. Looked like he even recently wiped his ass with that ass-sock. Probably walked around with it in his ass-pocket.

Nebraska888

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 30, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
Wow...that didn't take long.  Quayle instantly launched into a long extreme right political harangue packed with lies and Wells just let him run with it.  Then Wells joined in with a couple whoppers of his own.  I "Fast Blasted" Wells.  Didn't tune in to be lectured on "patriotism" by a (nonveteran?) religious fanatic.  Politics has poisoned the show more than anything else.  I didn't know Wells politics...I'm disappointed to learn he's another crank from the far far right.

Yes, it was a very disappointing interview.  Quayle can be an intriguing guest when he steers away from the One World Order conspiracy.  His obsession with population control by the powerful elite grew wearisome last night.  I was hoping for some  good conversation about ancient history and the other topics of interest to loyal Coast fans.  I will continue to give John B. Wells credit for being a much better host than Noory.  However, as you stated, he must..... LEAVE HIS POLITICAL VIEWPOINTS AT THE DOOR.

Nebraska888

Hello John!

You are a wonderful host for Coast to Coast.  If you ever have time, you might want to check out the website:  Coast Gab    You will find how loyal Coast fans feel about George Noory.  Sadly, it isn't a stellar review.  Thousands of us want a change.  George is not a bad guy.....he's just not a good fit for the job of hosting a program like Coast to Coast. 

There was disappointment that Steven Quayle spent the entire interview on his political agenda.  Many of us were hoping for a long discussion exploring ancient history and other topics of the strange and unknown that Steven is known to study.    Instead, the One (New) World Order, population control, ..... in essence, his political agenda, was featured the entire evening. 

Most Coast fans grow weary of the relentless barage of Qualye and his contemporaries  (David Icke, Alex Jones, etc...) on politics.  A portion of the program could have addressed his political viewpoints, but in the latter half a topic change would have been MORE than welcome.

Thanks for being a good  host and we hope to hear your voice more and more often.  Please!

(This was just emailed to John B. Wells)

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 30, 2011, 12:47:34 PM
Hello John!

You are a wonderful host for Coast to Coast.  If you ever have time, you might want to check out the website:  Coast Gab    You will find how loyal Coast fans feel about George Noory.  Sadly, it isn't a stellar review.  Thousands of us want a change.  George is not a bad guy.....he's just not a good fit for the job of hosting a program like Coast to Coast... 

I for one do not buy into the 'George is a good guy but he sucks on radio' thing. 

He doesn't ever seem prepared - to me that's pretty rude to the guests and listeners and not nice guy behavior.

He doesn't seem to even be listening to the guests or callers much of the time - again, rude.

Nice guy George seems a little too gleefull seeking out and regurgitating various 'news' stories featuring grotesque deaths of children and animals.  Many times his irrelevent questions timed to throw guests off of making their point are ones like the other day when he interrupted someone to tell the story about the kid opening his present and it was a jack in the box that popped out, grabbed him, and pulled him into the box.  Or how about the 'if you beat and kicked and yelled at a baby, would it be a mean baby' quote?

We've documented many times when George - supposedly trying to be funny - has demeaned others publicly at meet and greets.  He likes to poke fun at Tommy, but gets testy when Tommy even nibbles around the edges of teasing George.  Great boss behavior, right.

Or how about all the lawsuits for not paying his bills back in the St Louis days.  George has joked in the recent past about how using other peoples money is the way to go.  Those court records are public record and links have been posted.  Good people try to pay their bills.  I wonder if George ever went back and took care of those folks now that he makes decent money.

How about what appear to almost have to be lies - the '8 hours of show prep per day', the 'personally looking into of all sponsors' he claims.  Or all the rest..  Or when people like Alex Jones come on and say what a great investigator he is, stuff like that - isn't it a lie by omission to let people make those claims for him.

Nice guy?  Good guy?  Not a bad guy?  I personally don't think so.  At all.

I left out a few:

How about the writeups he provides for conventions, or the one recently posted from the alumni newsletter of his alma matter.  A little over the top, a little more than just putting his best foot forward.

All the personal stories that don't quite ring true yet manage to make him sound pretty creepy.  Or the claim in his book - something along the lines of making a girl feel bad about herself so she'd date him.

And a big welcome to Mr John Wells.  He should get to know who he's sharing a mic with.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 30, 2011, 01:19:12 PM
... Or when people like Alex Jones come on and say what a great investigator he is, stuff like that - isn't it a lie by omission to let people make those claims for him.

Nice guy?  Good guy?  Not a bad guy?  I personally don't think so.  At all.
That's plain old "I rub your back; you rub mine".  Art B stated he wouldn't allow Jones on C2C.   Noory did put him on and elevated him from unknown crank to national "Truther" hero. 

Morgus

Noory said last week he only takes one week of his 3 weeks vacation a year, the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
But the c2c schedule now shows he is also taking Thu and Fri off next week...
Rob Simone hosts on Thu and George Knapp on Fri next week.

Nebraska888

And a big welcome to Mr John Wells.  He should get to know who he's sharing a mic with.

Yes, a big welcome indeed!  Let's hope John reads these postings!