• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 20, 2018, 08:09:48 PM
she could have worried about Art filing a lawsuit against her. He seemed to love lawsuits

She could have provided info many times over the years, on the DL. She didn’t. that means if she knew he was diddling kids, she would be just as culpable. Look at what happened to Jerry Sandusk.. to Other people who knew what he did and didn’t stop him?

PaulK

lotsa words

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 08:11:36 PM
You seem like you could use a good survival pen.
http://bartelllegacy.com/product/bart-ell-survival-pen/
#LEGACY
#OK

Yes, Sir, sometimes lotsa bullshit lotsa human-children's tears require lots words.
You are indeed a wise and very observant man, Sir 

Hells Mole

Look, if you can't go to 43 minutes in the Marsha interview and hear for yourself then let me attempt to clarify something.  She never claims he molested children.

Marsha recounts a time when she found Art with a "12 or 13 year old boy" that he'd brought in from outside the office.  She heard Art asking the boy questions about sex and his experience with girls.
This didn't go on very long before there was a knock on the door and it was the child's parents who
had been in another office in the complex and had lost track of their kid.  That was that.

She said that because of that moment, and because of his "sexual perversion/addiction and narcissism", that when she heard allegations of child molestation by others a few years ago she didn't find it impossible to believe because of her extensive experiences with him.

She never claims he actually did anything to, with, or expressed the desire to molest children.

I am not advocating for her or Art, mind you folks, just trying to clarify this rapidly spiraling out of hand subject as people are just going off what other people are typing without actually listening to the interview.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
I don't disagree with the main thrust of your post.  Art Bell was a terrible father to his earlier children, no doubt about it.  He deserves contempt and I can't respect him as a person since he did that.  I still admire his radio work though.  Same thing goes with actors and rock stars.  I may not agree with their political views and lascivious lifestyles but I can still enjoy the work they do as performers.

If Art was proven guilty of pediophilia, I could no longer listen to the man at all.  That would be unforgivable. So far all I've heard is conjecture and insinuation on that front.
^^^
Exactly.

timebandit

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
Thankfully it was that one who was on the radio.
#Legacy
#Bellacy
#Artacy
heather's the one with the LEGacy.. I bet her legs look like gwen stefanis

Quote from: timebandit on May 20, 2018, 08:10:47 PM
here's a great ghost investigator movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2396701/

Cool, I'll check that out.  I remember Regis Philbin experienced some weird shit at the Whaley House when he was doing a gig with Hans Holzer there in the 60's.  I read about it in one of Holzer's books.  I respect the seasoned investigators but not the flash-in-the-pan TV celebrities who hype every sound or garbled message.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on May 20, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Supports my points earlier...the users of BG never disappoint with entertaining content.

ItsTelly

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 08:18:31 PM
What’s the name of your book?

Art Bell, The E True Hollywood Story (you've seen the show, now buy the book)

Art Bell, the Unauthorized Biography

What do you prefer?

Anyway, to be clear, I don't think there is any evidence Art molested children.  He might have been a (consensual) sex addict.

Telly

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
Supports my points earlier...the users of BG never disappoint with entertaining content.

Some if it’s entertaining anyway.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

Cool, I'll check that out.  I remember Regis Philbin experienced some weird shit at the Whaley House when he was doing a gig with Hans Holzer there in the 60's.  I read about it in one of Holzer's books.  I respect the seasoned investigators but not the flash-in-the-pan TV celebrities who hype every sound or garbled message.

A nod to Telly...this classic, which I still listen to from time to time.

https://youtu.be/Axdkv0_kJZQ

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:29:30 PM
Some if it’s entertaining anyway.

BG has always been about text on screen...take what you want, discard what you don't. I forget that sometimes, but always go back to that fact.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:19:57 PM
We have his posts, we have his book in print and in audio, "The Quickening"
Remember Keith played that book for few nights in a raw.

And in Art of Talk he most certainly did not address some of the muck certain people are now trying to drag is corpse into..

El Chorro

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
All right, Good Dave officially needs to call Falkie and book him as a guest on MITD, as his livestream just documented proof of a ghost or a shadow person or SOMETHING...

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5425.msg1225553#msg1225553

Lol. Shadow cowboy.

Hells Mole

Art was just living the dream.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
Look, if you can't go to 43 minutes in the Marsha interview and hear for yourself then let me attempt to clarify something.  She never claims he molested children.

Marsha recounts a time when she found Art with a "12 or 13 year old boy" that he'd brought in from outside the office.  She heard Art asking the boy questions about sex and his experience with girls.
This didn't go on very long before there was a knock on the door and it was the child's parents who
had been in another office in the complex and had lost track of their kid.  That was that.

She said that because of that moment, and because of his "sexual perversion/addiction and narcissism", that when she heard allegations of child molestation by others a few years ago she didn't find it impossible to believe because of her extensive experiences with him.

She never claims he actually did anything to, with, or expressed the desire to molest children.

I am not advocating for her or Art, mind you folks, just trying to clarify this rapidly spiraling out of hand subject as people are just going off what other people are typing without actually listening to the interview.

It's worth noting she told that story in response to a direct question about pedophilia.  The way she told it invited inferences, and putting it together with how he liked to set up stuff for her to do while he watched is probably the inference you're supposed to draw.

timebandit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

I took a tour there a year or two ago..scouring my comp for pics now.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 08:29:11 PM
Art Bell, The E True Hollywood Story (you've seen the show, now buy the book)

Art Bell, the Unauthorized Biography

What do you prefer?

Anyway, to be clear, I don't think there is any evidence Art molested children.  He might have been a (consensual) sex addict.

Telly

His piss-poor parenting aside, who really cares what his predilictions were, so long as they were consensual, and with adults?

Interesting, but I don’t need the lowdown.

Luv ya, Telly.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:25:11 PM
She could have provided info many times over the years, on the DL. She didn’t. that means if she knew he was diddling kids, she would be just as culpable. Look at what happened to Jerry Sandusk.. to Other people who knew what he did and didn’t stop him?

You act like Art stayed with the same woman for more than a few years before leaving them. She was with him for like what 5 years if that before he moved on? She caught him fucking other women and once trying to pull something with a child. Keep in mind Art was a very sneaky and untrustworthy person and most of his wives didn't find out he was planning on leaving till he stepped out for a pack of smokes and never returned. She did stop him the one time she caught him with a child but it's not like Art had his dick out yet.

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

This is an accurate representation of what Marsha said in the video.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
Okay, I thought we talked about this.. mentioning Heather and “carnal passion” (or related) in the same sentence, paragraph, day..

:-[ *saunters into corner*

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:32:39 PM
His piss-poor parenting aside, who really cares what his predilictions were, so long as they were consensual, and with adults?

Interesting, but I don’t need the lowdown.

True dat. And people still admire Bill Clinton for his sordid sex life.

#DoubleStandard
#PlayersCircle
#CircleJerk

PaulK

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:05:02 PM
I don't buy that he was fucking underage boys.  She told that story but considering how close they were, she would probably have witnessed serious abuse if he was a pedophile.

Possibility is that she is bit careful now openly stating that (if it was true indeed) because pedophilia was and is criminal punishable offense and she might
be felling guilty that she did NOT reported him (if that what he was doing) and she feels bad "in front" of all those children,boys, girls..and perhaps the Law.
But her face-body language when she was talking about it in that video about that 12-13-14 years old boy was bit tense and she had some uneasy nervousness in my opinion.
Would have to watch again and pay close attention.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
This is his post...

Thanks.
Paul seems to know where to find things and he only recently joined  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 08:35:09 PM
True dat. And people still admire Bill Clinton for his sordid sex life.

#DoubleStandard
#PlayersCircle
#CircleJerk

And Trump for his.  :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
Possibility is that she is bit careful now openly stating that (if it was true indeed) because pedophilia was and is criminal punishable offense and she might
be felling guilty that she did reported him (if that what he was doing) and she feels bad "in front" of all those children,boys, girls..and perhaps the Law.
But her face-body language when she was talking about it in that video about that 12-13-14 years old boy was bit tense and she had some uneasy nervousness in my opinion.
Would have to watch again and pay close attention.

Wouldn’t she feel guilty for NOT reporting him if it were true?

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
Wouldn’t she feel guilty for NOT reporting him if it were true?

trostol

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

lol pretty much

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Art was just living the dream.

i miss that show...