• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: expat on May 20, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
I flaked out on the Don Ecker interview after the first hour, since they'd already recycled Cydonia and were about to recycle The Brookings Report for the nth time. Did Hoagland ever come up with the "grand announcement" he'd promised around the 10-minute mark?

Yes, and Ecker stepped all over it despite the fact Hoaxie complimented himself on scooping himself in typical Hoaxie ego boo fashion.

It came in the last 15 minutes as Hoaxie announced that he and his imaging team were going to make (iirc) a 4 hour presentation to Trump this summer.

And of course he buttressed that by saying that methane will be found on Mars by the latest mission and therefore we'll all know that there I slide on Mars as methane is quickly destroyed by solar radio, etc.

So this is Hoaxie's moment in the orange sun, at long last... ???

Hoegee

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 20, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

It came in the last 15 minutes as Hoaxie announced that he and his imaging team were going to make (iirc) a 4 hour presentation to Trump this summer.

. . .

So this is Hoaxie's moment in the orange sun, at long last... ???

Oh, Hoagie.  You understand so little.  Whatever one thinks of the administration, they're not sitting around at leisure with four(!) hours to spare for your bullshit.

After this invariably doesn't happen, he'll claim that powerful, shadowing figures intervened to 'silence him' after he put the word out publicly to all his 'citizen scientists'.  Heck, that's probably the intent of this exercise.

Morgus

Quote from: expat on May 20, 2018, 10:03:23 AMDid Hoagland ever come up with the "grand announcement" he'd promised around the 10-minute mark?
Yeah that came  about 10min before the end of the show, so you can just skip ahead to there.
But I think the "grand announcement" was the same thing he already mentioned on OSOM last week, about his ongoing video edit work to try to send a video to Pres Trump...

expat

Oh, a video.... good idea. Because a President will always put the government on hold for four hours while he watches self-aggrandizing drivel from a nonentity who hasn't had a job since 1982. Sure.

What happened to Hoagie... I don't hear him on tonight...did Schrader take away his phones or does it go all the way to the top...

Morgus

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 20, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
What happened to Hoagie... I don't hear him on tonight...did Schrader take away his phones or does it go all the way to the top...
At the start of the show tonight, Kynthea reported something came up for Hoagie and he had to go to an important meeting, so she was guest hosting tonight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on May 20, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
At the start of the show tonight, Kynthea reported something came up for Hoagie and he had to go to an important meeting, so she was guest hosting tonight.

Cause everyone has important meetings at 10pm on Sunday.

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
Probably something to do with that video editting project?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on May 20, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
Probably something to do with that video editting project?

More like he got too stoned while skyping about his video editing project with a bunch of stoners.

DickyC

Is Dicky C still doing that Other Side of Midnight show?

GravitySucks

Quote from: DickyC on May 21, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
Is Dicky C still doing that Other Side of Midnight show?

Saturday and Sunday nights are the schedule but he skipped out last night and his producer filled in. Didn’t listen.

Metron2267

Quote from: Hoegee on May 20, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
Oh, Hoagie.  You understand so little.  Whatever one thinks of the administration, they're not sitting around at leisure with four(!) hours to spare for your bullshit.

After this invariably doesn't happen, he'll claim that powerful, shadowing figures intervened to 'silence him' after he put the word out publicly to all his 'citizen scientists'.  Heck, that's probably the intent of this exercise.

Nailed it! :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Cripes, now he can't even manage 2 lousy nights of radio on the weekends!

I'm telling you, these old guys are all spent. :P

I never know what to make of people like this guy, of course my first inclination is to think he's a kook or a fraud artist. I always have a hard time accepting that there are people who actually believe strongly in things that have no scientific evidence supporting them including God.

This guy's story is already suspicious, he says his story begins when he is 16 and his teacher, doesn't mention what class it was, takes his class to some occult church.  This is the 1950's, schools are rigid institutions, no school is going to greenlight a teacher taking a group of teenagers to a church that engages in contacting the dead. He claims that at the church, the lights go dark, and dead people appear, two are dead relatives of his and then Carl Jung appears and talks to him. Listen, if I was 16, and my dead grandmother appeared in front of me I'm going to faint or close to it and going to run home to tell my parents. He does say his parents took him to a psychiatrist.

The story is either true or not. How does somebody invent this nonsense and think they can get away with it?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
Thanks but it doesn't seem to be working for me tonight. :(

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tosom

Not sure if these are Flash based streams - do you have problems with Flash?

i think there's a direct link on Hoagie's site to the audio stream.

LOLOLOLOL  the guest just said 'I was thinking to myself as you were giving local affiliates time to identify themselves'  He thinks Hoagland is carried on a network of real radio stations. hahahah Hoagie is a master of the blarney, totally bullshit this guy about the show's reach to get him to come on.

how many listeners does Hoagie have for this show? my guess is 200.

Hoegee

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 26, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
LOLOLOLOL  the guest just said 'I was thinking to myself as you were giving local affiliates time to identify themselves'  He thinks Hoagland is carried on a network of real radio stations. hahahah Hoagie is a master of the blarney, totally bullshit this guy about the show's reach to get him to come on.

how many listeners does Hoagie have for this show? my guess is 200.

lol

You'd think a 'psychic' would know better.

like how his version of the afterlife is basically organized religions version of the afterlife.

it's not hell, it's a "low level" plane.

Hoegee

He just dropped-in an anecdote about his abusive stepfather.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 26, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
I never know what to make of people like this guy, of course my first inclination is to think he's a kook or a fraud artist. I always have a hard time accepting that there are people who actually believe strongly in things that have no scientific evidence supporting them including God.

This guy's story is already suspicious, he says his story begins when he is 16 and his teacher, doesn't mention what class it was, takes his class to some occult church.  This is the 1950's, schools are rigid institutions, no school is going to greenlight a teacher taking a group of teenagers to a church that engages in contacting the dead. He claims that at the church, the lights go dark, and dead people appear, two are dead relatives of his and then Carl Jung appears and talks to him. Listen, if I was 16, and my dead grandmother appeared in front of me I'm going to faint or close to it and going to run home to tell my parents. He does say his parents took him to a psychiatrist.

The story is either true or not. How does somebody invent this nonsense and think they can get away with it?

'they're dumb, they shop at walmart'

guest just insulted all 200 people listening to osom, lol.

funny to see the tables switched on Hoagie, tonight he's the guy going 'uh.... yeah..... ok, whatever you say'