• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

HumanBeing

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
George admitted he surfs the internet during interviews. Literally he was posting on bellgab during an interview before. He just tosses in canned lines and reads a question of the index cards.

Of course I haven’t listened in awhile but he has done this for years.

Morgus

I see that Noory is listed as a guest on Jimmy Church's show Wed night - supposed to make a "big announcement"

El Chorro

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
I see that Noory is listed as a guest on Jimmy Church's show Wed night - supposed to make a "big announcement"

Hmmmmmmm

NoMoreNoory

Billed as discussing Joorch's career, his appearance at Contact In The Desert this coming weekend, and  '...a very special announcement that George doesn't know about...'. Curious. I notice, too, he's credited as 'Georgy [sic] Noory'. Very chummy. Surely only Mummy gets to call him that?!

LMH on tonight, too. I never listen to Fade To Black: just can't abide Church. In my C2C pecking order, he's down in the basement with Gigglin' Connie and Lee Cigar.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 22, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Billed as discussing Joorch's career, his appearance at Contact In The Desert this coming weekend, and  '...a very special announcement that George doesn't know about...'. Curious. I notice, too, he's credited as 'Georgy [sic] Noory'. Very chummy. Surely only Mummy gets to call him that?!

LMH on tonight, too. I never listen to Fade To Black: just can't abide Church. In my C2C pecking order, he's down in the basement with Gigglin' Connie and Lee Cigar.
His email subcription password process was over the top.  But, now the homepage says "Howdy!". Howdy? Giggle.
OK, And why does "Bunker Cam" sound so dirty!

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
George admitted he surfs the internet during interviews. Literally he was posting on bellgab during an interview before. He just tosses in canned lines and reads a question of the index cards.

Of course I haven’t listened in awhile but he has done this for years.
He has to surf to sound smart!  Like when he liked the song, "Shake It Off", you could just hear him Googling to see who the artist was.  God forbid he simply say, "A younger female pop artist".  At least she does philanthropic donations.

This is a creepy story on Coast right now.
I wonder how Noory found this guy because his book has been out almost 4 years.

Jorch is doing a reasonably good job drawing information out of this guest.
He's on his A game tonight.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 23, 2018, 01:50:40 AM
Jorch is doing a reasonably good job drawing information out of this guest.
He's on his A game tonight.
Yeah, he seemed pretty good at pulling teeth at the beginning of the second half.  Working for his paycheck.  I fell asleep so i dont know if guest 2 finally decided to carry a conversation.

starramus

Quote from: monica on May 22, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
He has to surf to sound smart!  Like when he liked the song, "Shake It Off", you could just hear him Googling to see who the artist was.  God forbid he simply say, "A younger female pop artist".  At least she does philanthropic donations.

George should have been using that cerebral prosthesis from the beginning. In his early days he was overtly displaying his ignorance. I would taunt him with emails daily. His angry replies made my day!

albrecht

Norry missed an opportunity to ask both about "sand script" and "piranhas" last night (when Cremo was talking about Sanskrit and vimanas.) Instead he did a decent job, though he did go into his Big Bang obsession/confusion.

Metron2267

Oooooh...bigger than Hoaxie's???

Maybe George got an invite from Trump too - he needs to know how to put an audience to sleep before the mid-terms...

;D

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
Norry missed an opportunity to ask both about "sand script" and "piranhas" last night (when Cremo was talking about Sanskrit and vimanas.) Instead he did a decent job, though he did go into his Big Bang obsession/confusion.
lol.

And he doesnt acknowledge paradox.  He doesnt see that whether something existed forever versus whether something came before something ad infinitum are two sides of the same paradox.  He thinks the latter is more logical.

I cant remember where, but i read that time has been proven to be a brain function.  There was a formula for it, involving light.

Dateline

Let's talk about game playing in "Grampers Pamper's" and the ABC's of how you can be on top in performance, your A-game, like Norry.  There is a lot of information floating around and Grampers wants to clear the muddy waters, so we will present the A, B, C, & D, of what moves you to play your game of choice.

In reverse order, let's play D, a dump in your "Grampers Pampers".  A dump is a plop into the soft center of your "Grampers Pampers."  Don't be down in the dumps,  Grampers is reinforced for that heavy moment of the sport.

C, is just that crap and we like to gamble and play craps, but your will be a winner, and even hit the jack pot when that short deal is played.   Grampers will hit the winning number and snake eyes will be rolling.

Next, B for bowel movement, when you want to play long and leisurely.  You want to enjoy the time that you share, and Grampers will be strong for you. 

Finally, "Grampers Pampers" always wants you, just like Norry, to be on your A-game, A fecal matter.  You will be the champ as your Grampers wins awards for expression into the night. 

This is just a light dusting of the A, B, C's of number two.  You may do a number two, but you will always be number one in your "Grampers' Pampers."

Here is a quick reference list to help you decide what level you want to play at in your Grampers Pampers.

A- A fecal matter

B- Bowel movement

C- Crap

D- Dump

Jojo

George Noory live in two minutes on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black Internet radio.  Requires an email membership, so register and hurry!  Let's see what words are mispronounced tonite!

El Chorro

Quote from: monica on May 23, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
George Noory live in two minutes on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black Internet radio.  Requires an email membership, so register and hurry!  Let's see what words are mispronounced tonite!

Im just listening on his site. Player right at the top

Quote from: Jambar on May 23, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
George said he got "cold chills."

His mother doesn't want him to say blue balls

Jojo

Quote from: El Chorro on May 23, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
Im just listening on his site. Player right at the top
Thanks, not on my tablet but thanks!
I finally searched the site "How to listen to the shnow live?" And it got me to the tablet solution:

https://jimmychurchradio.com/listen-live/

El Chorro

Quote from: monica on May 23, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
Thanks, not on my tablet but thanks!
I finally searched the site "How to listen to the shnow live?" And it got me to the tablet solution:

https://jimmychurchradio.com/listen-live/

There's a player right near the top. I'm on my iPhone...

https://jimmychurchradio.com/

BellHop

I missed his interview. How did it go and should I bother to listen to the YouTube upload tomorrow?

albrecht

Quote from: diowulf on May 23, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
Paranormal fb?
Run by "stellar?" When Voynich Manuscript be discussed at length?

Jojo

Quote from: BellHop on May 23, 2018, 09:41:40 PM
I missed his interview. How did it go and should I bother to listen to the YouTube upload tomorrow?

How did Art get away with his disappearing acts?  Didnt he have a contract like George?

The interview w Jimmy was routine.  If u hear George all the time, u dont need to hear it.  A brief discussion of Art Bell's habit of retreating so often (a rather tasteless discussion, I thot.  Making a dead person look bad).  Anyhow, there was supposed to be an announcement, but it was delayed a week. Jimmy asked about George's habits, George said he doesn't sleep much and takes a lot of supplements.  This exec trend of supposedly not sleeping much is not very healthy in my opinion.  Altho some stars are living without sleep, by having constant transfusions.  The thing is, the MIND resets during sleep, and George didn't mention using entrainment devices, so... now we know why he makes the same mistakes over and over.  Jimmy said some of the board ops pick jarring music, so he preempts them on Coast by selecting all the music.  George said he allows them to lick some music, but tells them when he is unhappy with it, which usually does the trick.

Let me get this right:  These two work for the same show, and supposedly George is at the LA studio 12.5 hours/day four days a week or more.  And yet they don't dish, in emails, phone calls, meetings?  Seems like George does a lot of dishing during interviews when I think it should be done beind-the-scenes.  There are some things listeners just don't need to or want to know!  It's like George and his staff are strangers passing in the night.