• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

AppealPlay

George Noory still stinks.  That is all.

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
Before or after you regress your past lives with your dentist?

I always thought old Dr. Goldberg would be serving time in prison by now for some sort of con.

Rico999

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
I heard George bring up his "service" again last night to the first guest.  I'm sick of him bringing it up every time there's a guest on that served in the military in any capacity, or even talks about the military.  I thought it was humorous that George thanked the guest for his service, etc, and the guest just ignored him.  Noory had to loudly say "Robert!?"  Robert was probably not paying attention...like Noory.

Noory's "service" is a sore spot with me.  He claims he was about to be drafted around 1969 and suddenly he had a heart murmur and couldn't go.  Then, after getting out of college, US involvement in Vietnam pretty much over, he joins the Navy reserves as an officer (no heart murmur!) and is a weekend warrior for 9 years.   Said he "almost' made Lt. Commander, but well, he got out.  His "service" if you want to call it that, was as a PIO (public information officer), the people who give out press releases on base when the skipper is going to cut a ribbon on base to open a new dental clinic or some other thing like that to make the old man look good.

Guy probably never walked up a gangway in his whole damn life.

As a guest, though, Jesse Ventura exposed his Naval "service" for the fraud it was when he had to explain to George what "sea stories" were.  I don't know how anyone could go through nine years in the Navy -- even as a PIO reserve -- and not know about or heard of that term. 

Father Jack

Quote from: Rico999 on May 16, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Noory's "service" is a sore spot with me.  He claims he was about to be drafted around 1969 and suddenly he had a heart murmur and couldn't go.  Then, after getting out of college, US involvement in Vietnam pretty much over, he joins the Navy reserves as an officer (no heart murmur!) and is a weekend warrior for 9 years.   Said he "almost' made Lt. Commander, but well, he got out.  His "service" if you want to call it that, was as a PIO (public information officer), the people who give out press releases on base when the skipper is going to cut a ribbon on base to open a new dental clinic or some other thing like that to make the old man look good.

Guy probably never walked up a gangway in his whole damn life.

As a guest, though, Jesse Ventura exposed his Naval "service" for the fraud it was when he had to explain to George what "sea stories" were.  I don't know how anyone could go through nine years in the Navy -- even as a PIO reserve -- and not know about or heard of that term. 

It ain't called a gangway, it's called a brow. The difference between a sea story and a fairy tale is, a fairy tale begins "Once upon a time", a sea story begins "This is no shit".

Rico999

Quote from: Father Jack on May 16, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
It ain't called a gangway, it's called a brow. The difference between a sea story and a fairy tale is, a fairy tale begins "Once upon a time", a sea story begins "This is no shit".

Thanx for the correction.  I haven't crossed a "brow," or a "gangway" since 1972, so what the hell...

Still, Noory never having heard of the term "sea stories," after nine years in -- even as a PIO Lt., is kind of baffling. Or is it...?

Jojo

Quote from: Rico999 on May 16, 2018, 08:28:51 PM
Thanx for the correction.  I haven't crossed a "brow," or a "gangway" since 1972, so what the hell...

Still, Noory never having heard of the term "sea stories," after nine years in -- even as a PIO Lt., is kind of baffling. Or is it...?
He had only sisters and mostly daughters.  Could he have been thinking C-Sections?

Damn, Marzulli was on the first half.
Last minute change in schedule.   >:(

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Damn, Marzulli was on the first half.
Last minute change in schedule.   >:(
I guess they changed the website too.

albrecht

Tattoo lady says someone had a tattoo about the f-hole ("not that f-hole, someone who plays a violin or cello would know") that "became a portal on top of a portal!" To which Norry says "GEEEZ!"

GravitySucks

Hey Dave,

Just in case you forgot. You suck.

GNS

TigerLily

I thought Norrie was bad before. But after listening to good Dave ....  GNS so bad!

Unlistenable

Ruteger

Has anyone called into C2C asking to speak with Los Angeles Mozzarella? What is with the "L.A" bit? L.A. - You ashamed of your first name? Marzulli is a fraud.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/l-a-marzulli-weighs-in-on-peruvian-alien-claims-so-called-deep-state-is-plotting-to-destroy-nephilim-researchers-like-him

Dyna-X

Quote from: Ruteger on May 19, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
Has anyone called into C2C asking to speak with Los Angeles Mozzarella? What is with the "L.A" bit? L.A. - You ashamed of your first name? Marzulli is a fraud.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/l-a-marzulli-weighs-in-on-peruvian-alien-claims-so-called-deep-state-is-plotting-to-destroy-nephilim-researchers-like-him
Yes, a fraud and Mossad asset to boot.

Jojo

UFU Phil said he hasn't been able to call in because he gets abducted by aliens every Friday night.
George:  That's great! And now...

Quote from: monica on May 19, 2018, 02:51:13 AM
And George skips out again....

I guess he billed Premiere for his time on Bellgab tonight.
Thus the early skip-out.

What the fuck is he reading?

"The Last Of The Mohicans"?

ShayP

Does anybody else find the the caller named Eric incredibly annoying with the way he begins his call by shouting "Geeooorge!!!"  I heard Noory ask him not to do it a while back but he just keeps doing it.  I guess George just turns the volume down for a second when he answers his call.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 02:54:38 AM
What the fuck is he reading?

The legend of the Piasa Bird.  Didn't you know that Noory received many emails requesting this reading?   ;)   ;D

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on May 19, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
The legend of the Piasa Bird.  Didn't you know that Noory received many emails requesting this reading?   ;)   ;D
Yep, Tommy sent lots of emails to Noory with hundreds of aliases to get an excuse to leave early on another Friday night...

El Chorro

Quote from: ShayP on May 19, 2018, 08:26:50 AM
Does anybody else find the the caller named Eric incredibly annoying with the way he begins his call by shouting "Geeooorge!!!"  I heard Noory ask him not to do it a while back but he just keeps doing it.  I guess George just turns the volume down for a second when he answers his call.

Haha yes you're right, but last night he asked the exact question I was thinking...the only place I've heard "jinn" or "djinn" before was on "I Dream of Jeannie." He asked her if the blue djinn were bad, and the guest said something about color hierarchy which I don't remember...I just like that he asked it!

NoMoreNoory

Last night's second-half guest, Paul Taitt, enquired 'How are you, George?', to which Noory replied:

"I'm looking fine."  ???

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 19, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
Last night's second-half guest, Paul Taitt, enquired 'How are you, George?', to which Noory replied:

"I'm looking fine."  ???
Yeah, that was hilarious.  You know, he always says, "I'm looking forward to this" so do you think Tom spliced it?  There is that 40-second or more FCC mandated transmission delay... Payback is a you-know-what!

El Chorro

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 19, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

"I'm looking fine."  ???

Heard that too!! Lol

Dateline

Yep!  They all look fine at closing time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on May 19, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
Yep!  They all look fine at closing time.

It’s cheaper to go ugly early.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: monica on May 19, 2018, 07:10:18 PM
Yeah, that was hilarious.  You know, he always says, "I'm looking forward to this" so do you think Tom spliced it?  There is that 40-second or more FCC mandated transmission delay... Payback is a you-know-what!

It might explain it. This is becoming a sub-set of Nooryisms. A while back, I posted Jorch's response to a guest who told him it was good to be back on the show. Joorch replied, 'Looking pleasure.' This appears to be a mix of 'Looking forward to this' and 'Always a pleasure', so maybe Tommee is getting creative in the back room. Or maybe the Noory Sound Board they use for most of the show is malfunctioning.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 20, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
It might explain it. This is becoming a sub-set of Nooryisms. A while back, I posted Jorch's response to a guest who told him it was good to be back on the show. Joorch replied, 'Looking pleasure.' This appears to be a mix of 'Looking forward to this' and 'Always a pleasure', so maybe Tommee is getting creative in the back room. Or maybe the Noory Sound Board they use for most of the show is malfunctioning.
I remember that!

Do Coast to Coast chat clubs still exist?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 20, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

George admitted he surfs the internet during interviews. Literally he was posting on bellgab during an interview before. He just tosses in canned lines and reads a question of the index cards.

Of course I haven’t listened in awhile but he has done this for years.