• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
In any case, I believe the proper term here is 'aks'...
I was just sitting here thinking how I wouldn't mind being part of your paradigm.  People there seem content, smart, bills get paid, blah blah.  Even seems friendly.  Must be nice.  Maybe I should consider joining the grand old party.  Any port in a storm.  Seriously.
A tear drops.  Let's go see...

Oh nevermind.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on January 20, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
I was just sitting here thinking how I wouldn't mind being part of your paradigm.  People there seem content, smart, bills get paid, blah blah.  Even seems friendly.  Must be nice.  Maybe I should consider joining the grand old party.  Any port in a storm.  Seriously.
A tear drops.  Let's go see...

Oh nevermind.

"Yo!  Mama!  Like yo culd dew fity fity."

As bad as Noory is he's better than Jimmy Church. It's like some evil scientist took a bad 80's Rock DJ cliche, forced him to binge watch Ancient Aliens and the result was Jimmy Church

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 20, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
As bad as Noory is he's better than Jimmy Church. It's like some evil scientist took a bad 80's Rock DJ cliche, forced him to binge watch Ancient Aliens and the result was Jimmy Church
If Wolfman Jack and Jorch had a child...

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 20, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

"Yo!  Mama!  Like yo culd dew fity fity."
Dat's new. Ah' wondered whut Reddit wuz about. It duzn't wo'k wid mah' tablet real sheeit. Slap mah fro. Yo' posts be so's progressive. And plum when yar so's well mannered dat ah' start t'wonda' if yar gay, but den ya' dew let loose when yo goat isn't looking. What it is. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
massive rolleyes
Which do you prefer?  I think Jimmy acts kinder but less sponteneous.  Sometimes when George steps in it, it is only because he is being less rehearsed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 20, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Which do you prefer?  I think Jimmy acts kinder but less sponteneous.  Sometimes when George steps in it, it is only because he is being less rehearsed.

and he's an idiot.

Jackstar

I would sooner listen to farts in a bathtub than George Noory, and be better educated as a result.

Corona Kitty

I prefer Mike Seigel over all of those hacks

Jackstar

Quote from: username on January 20, 2018, 05:50:57 PM
Mike Seigel

I thought he also sucked, but he was tame compared to the vile horror that is a George Noory broadcast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
I thought he also sucked, but he was tame compared to the vile horror that is a George Noory broadcast.

I wasn't completely serious good sir.

Robert

Quote from: Jojo on January 20, 2018, 05:42:16 PMWhich do you prefer?  I think Jimmy acts kinder but less sponteneous.  Sometimes when George steps in it, it is only because he is being less rehearsed.
You mean, in the sack?

Jojo

Quote from: Robert on January 21, 2018, 02:47:25 PM
You mean, in the sack?
Bod men? Oh yes, quite some delight in de sack, togeda' no less. Afta' de polyandry ceremony, uh course. Oh sheeit, some baaaad memo'ies fo' an old lady t'rememba' now and den when de sun be settin'.         

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 21, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Bod men? Oh yes, quite some delight in de sack, togeda' no less. Afta' de polyandry ceremony, uh course. Oh sheeit, some baaaad memo'ies fo' an old lady t'rememba' now and den when de sun be settin'.       

Sho nuf!

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 20, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Oops, sorry, I meant Richard Syrett acts kinder but less sponteneous than George on the show.

NoMoreNoory

Gordon James Gianninoto (Joorch makes him sound like an Italian-Japanese) is so far off the charts he's back on them.
He started with Planet X, and I've lost track since then. He and his wife are millions of year old souls; he taught himself telepathy in 1986; his wife was taken on a trip round the solar system by aliens, only the camera didn't work; she's been having hybrid children with aliens; one or both of them is being spiritually abused....
And much more I've already forgotten and he's barely been talking for half an hour.

Morgus

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 24, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
Gordon James Gianninoto (Joorch makes him sound like an Italian-Japanese) is so far off the charts he's back on them.
He started with Planet X, and I've lost track since then. He and his wife are millions of year old souls; he taught himself telepathy in 1986; his wife was taken on a trip round the solar system by aliens, only the camera didn't work; she's been having hybrid children with aliens; one or both of them is being spiritually abused....
And much more I've already forgotten and he's barely been talking for half an hour.
He also mentioned he is good friends with the Zeta Talk lady Nancy Leider...

NoMoreNoory

Gianninoto used to be an attorney. Up pops Walter ('Go ahead, Walt') from Pennsylvania.

"There's an old saying: to be a good lawyer, you've got to be a good liar. All I can say to attorney Gordon is if he can get a jury to believe these stories of his, I want to put him on retainer!"

All the ice is going to end up in the wrong place when the poles shift (I think) and everywhere will be inundated by hundreds of feet of water when it all melts. Except for New Zealand and Maine, apparently, which will both 'pop' by 500 feet. And guess where Gordo resides? Yep. Top of a mountain in Maine. How convenient.

His wife's a lucid dreamer, too.

You know its bad when the host and callers start trolling the guest(who sounded more like a wacky caller) Awesome car-wreck radio. Gotta give him credit for relentlessly plugging his buddies websites

Morgus

Last night's alien contactee guest referred to the old UFO Phil song that Noory plays at the end of his Friday night shows.
But the guest thought the singer was a girl and Noory had to correct him...  ;D

Jojo

01/25/18 10:25PM George said the Elton John, who is retiring after 50 years, is "quitting". Lol.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on January 25, 2018, 12:14:26 AM
01/25/18 10:25PM George said the Elton John, who is retiring after 50 years, is "quitting". Lol.

With all of the talk of retirement, are  you inspired yet, Norry?  Hint! Hint!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on January 25, 2018, 12:14:26 AM

Far be it from me to defend George Ralph Noory, but strictly speaking, he's right. John hasn't announced his retirement, he's announced this 3 year, 300 gig world tour, after which he'll quit touring. He said he intends to continue writing and recording, and would be open to short 'residencies', but won't tour anymore.

But GN still S.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 25, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
Far be it from me to defend George Ralph Noory, but strictly speaking, he's right. John hasn't announced his retirement, he's announced this 3 year, 300 gig world tour, after which he'll quit touring. He said he intends to continue writing and recording, and would be open to short 'residencies', but won't tour anymore.

But GN still S.

He's winding down, folks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 12:54:01 AM
He's winding down, folks.

I suspect EJ is the kinda guy who might show up on the crazy days and nights list. Has he?

Did George make a  'Let's try to get Elton John on the show Tommy'?

I love when Jorch and Tommy talk about guest bookings of people who are more likely to spontaneously combust than accept an invitation to appear on Coast2Coast.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 25, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
Did George make a  'Let's try to get Elton John on the show Tommy'?

I love when Jorch and Tommy talk about guest bookings of people who are more likely to spontaneously combust than accept an invitation to appear on Coast2Coast.

With that prospect, I see Elton John coming out of retirement and touring again in Boston! 

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on January 24, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
Last night's alien contactee guest referred to the old UFO Phil song that Noory plays at the end of his Friday night shows.
But the guest thought the singer was a girl and Noory had to correct him...  ;D

Yeah, that was funny.  Well, it is falsetto...