• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 12:29:18 AM
Well no one should take what the Romans created as an actual belief system no.

Having an open mind is one thing, recognizing the pitfalls of organized religion is usually part of that experience not necessarily contradictory.

The Romans didn't create those writings.  Constantine convened the First Council of Nicaea in order for various Christian groups to resolve disagreements and encourage them to reach consensus on contentious issues. 

What are you, another kook anti-Christian bigot?  If someone wants to follow the philosophical ideals or belief system that came out of that, what's it to you? 

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 02:51:10 AM
The Romans didn't create those writings.  Constantine convened the First Council of Nicaea to resolve disagreements between the various Christian groups and try to have them reach consensus. 

What are you, another kook anti-Christian bigot?  If someone wants to follow the philosophical ideals or belief system that came out of that, what's it to you?

Yes then commenced the bloody and violent purging that came afterwards....

What gives Romans a right to decide what stays in a holy text?

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 02:39:42 AM
Yes those things are true but my only original assertion is that Coast to Coast sucks now because it falls under the corporate umbrella.

Are you a republican type who wants to go on about the virtues of big business and all that? Hey I'm not disagreeing that there are huge positives there but maybe our system isn't perfect.

Is that fair enough?

I just don't understand why people need to lump ''all'' of anything into a some category, then label it. 

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 02:56:39 AM
I just don't understand why people need to lump ''all'' of anything into a some category, then label it.

Your not one of George Snoory's alt accounts are you?

I know he comes on bellgab and posts under fake names. His IP has been traced to multiple accounts at other forums.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 02:55:45 AM
Yes then commenced the bloody and violent purging that came afterwards....

What gives Romans a right to decide what stays in a holy text?

Well, again, the Emperor convened the council and asked the Christians to agree to a uniform doctrine.  ''The Romans'' didn't decide what that was, so your entire premise is wrong.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 02:59:25 AM
Well, again, the Emperor convened the council and asked the Christians to agree to a uniform doctrine.  ''The Romans'' didn't decide what that was, so your entire premise is wrong.

Yes an entire belief system should be based on a council that took a ton of documents, kept a small portion of what they wanted and then formed it into a universal religion where anyone who didn't agree would get persecuted.

The Holy Roman Empire.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 02:39:42 AM
Yes those things are true but my only original assertion is that Coast to Coast sucks now because it falls under the corporate umbrella...

And right back to blaming ''corporations''. 

Has it occurred to you that Coast is horrible because Noory sucks, and PremRat is a lousy company?

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 03:04:53 AM
Has it occurred to you that Coast is horrible because Noory sucks, and PremRat is a lousy company?

yes

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 03:02:38 AM
Yes an entire belief system should be based on a council that took a ton of documents, kept a small portion of what they wanted and then formed it into a universal religion where anyone who didn't agree would get persecuted.

The Holy Roman Empire.

Are you sure these are your thoughts, and a flying saucer isn't implanting them again?

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 03:08:08 AM
Are you sure these are your thoughts, and a flying saucer isn't implanting them again?

God forbid someone talk about flying saucers on a forum..about a show...that talks about flying saucers...

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
JBW was better than Noory. I agree.  However it's too bad he lost his fucking mind and alienated a lot of his listeners.  Oh yeah...and don't tell me he hasn't. You interviewed him, right? As a fan I'm assuming.  Face it.  The guy is unhinged.  Don't get me wrong!  I loved him at the beginning and through his CTM venture, which is a shit show currently...BTW.  I have a ton of JBW in my archives.  Nonetheless, the guy is dead to me now...and a lot of other people too.

same/same

Ciardelo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

It's useless to argue with the uneducated PB. Besides, Danyl will just say he was just "messing around" when you best him. He gets bored with his fake fighting on the woo fighting boards and looks for some action here. Stupidly so, but there it is.  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 09, 2017, 03:35:39 AM
It's useless to argue with the uneducated PB. Besides, Danyl will just say he was just "messing around" when you best him. He gets bored with his fake fighting on the woo fighting boards and looks for some action here. Stupidly so, but there it is.  ;)

So your one of those guys who makes claims of victory when he never really came anywhere close to accomplishing said feat?

not on your best day C

( :

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 03:12:54 AM
God forbid someone talk about flying saucers on a forum..about a show...that talks about flying saucers...

lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 03:53:05 AM
So your one of those guys who makes claims of victory when he never really came anywhere close to accomplishing said feat?

not on your best day C

( :

Come on down to my dojo, we'll show you feats.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 09, 2017, 04:02:49 AM
Come on down to my dojo, we'll show you feats.

Ok as long as the rest of Anal trust aren't there to gang up on me.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 04:04:55 AM
Ok as long as the rest of Anal trust aren't there to gang up on me.

It's called The Annulusâ,,¢ and its a very serious, important organization!  >:( You're just jealous because YOU don't have one!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 04:01:38 PM
OK, I get it. Are you affiliated with Premiere Networks? Falsely accusing those out to protect people from charlatans that it's "my problem" for defending the public. Hey you: You got ears? No disclaimers are aired and I have recordings to prove that.

If you support the bogus information and the cheating and possible harm to people Premiere does, that's your issue. Not mine. You can make all the false accusations you want, but know they will never hold up in the end. See the approved "Coast" guests going down in courts of law -- then tell me I need to "chill out," or whatever.

Is this Tom Danheiser? Lisa Lyons? Or who? Come clean. That program fails to air disclaimers and has a whole group of cheats on that program. Glad to hear you defend such actions. That's speaks volumes about you. Volumes for supporting crooks.

Some of your vaulted "noble guests" are headed into prison for committing crimes. Is Premiere Networks not only proud of that, but defending the action of criminals? You tell me. Your day is coming. I can assure you there are people on the side of the law and that day will out when such crooks are put away from decent society -- and the network that endorsed them will also be held liable for doing such. Don't think the law don't apply to you, before you endorse the cheating and perhaps harm to people with that network you defend.

That's right: Take a break from defending the innocent. Just shut my trap and let the crooks run loose to exploit, steal and harm. That's your view -- not mine. Tommy. Lisa. Or whatever your real name is. That's right: Someone who stands up for the right in this world may be "whacked out" while such as you stand by crooks, liars, cheats and even convicted felons. 

That's right, you plant: Just "chill out" and let these crooks run loose with Premiere Network's full endorsement? Sit silent and say nothing while these crooks cheat and perhaps harm people with their bogus information presented as "truth." Is that what you are writing? It sure seems so -- producer Tom or whoever you are with that program.

Dude, take some tooooomeric.  It will calm you down.

zeebo

Just remembered this Nooryism from the other nite: 

"Let's talk about Denver airport, which I frequent quite often."

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo link=topic=3.msgh1034350#msg1034350 date=1491765828
Just remembered this Nooryism from the other nite: 

"Let's talk about Denver airport, which I frequent quite often."
Jorch likes to croon at the lounge there, between takes of  "Beyond Beeleef" and wine tastings. ;)

http://lounge5280.com

diowulf

Catching up after a few days out of work. On the April 7th open lines, Noory welcomed Annie to the " pru-gram"

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on April 10, 2017, 03:58:12 PM
Catching up after a few days out of work. On the April 7th open lines, Noory welcomed Annie to the " pru-gram"

George really has a hard time masking his disdain for poor Annie.  He always rushes her through and cuts her off without any consoling words about her lost fortune or fukashima concerns or talking microwave.   

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on April 10, 2017, 05:22:18 PM
George really has a hard time masking his disdain for poor Annie.  He always rushes her through and cuts her off without any consoling words about her lost fortune or fukashima concerns or talking microwave.

I've been missing out on all this.  I'll have to try to tune in more often.

albrecht

Was catching up on some work in the yard and listened to a recent show. Norry actually had an interesting and serious guest on about the two Koreas. He had some interesting comments and even a few of the callers made some interesting points. Norry had some Norryisms, as always, but was ok. But I still think English wasn't his first language, like at his house they spoke Lebanese or something. Simple things turn confused as he attempts to explain his ideas to guest I heard something like "all my inner-brain knows about S.Korea is Samsung phones*" instead of more simpler, usual statement "All I know about S. Korea is Samsung phones." The guest also didn't buy into a caller's theory about the "elites" orchestrating World War III so that "they" can initiated a global New World Order, a subject oft talked about on Norry's show and Norry had no real comment on that push-back.

*In a show right before/after Norry did a "news item" about a Hyundai car recall and pronounced very differently than an American customer usually would. All he knows about Korea is Samsung "phones?"

ps: nice of Norry to mention Sean David Morton's, and his wife Melissa's, conviction on various tax fraud charges. He didn't express any support for a C2C frequent guest or apologize for having them as frequent guests. (Or even mention that they were initially arrested after a "Conspira-Sea" cruise "big event" featuring other C2C guests.)

Get on this board and make all the statements you want about defending such as George Noory and God knows who else in Premiere Networks. In case reality hits you hard and true, here is a statement federal-law enforcement issued that names "Coast To Coast AM" as a platform some now-convicted guest con artist used to sell his fraudulent schemes. 

It is, in fact, the only third party source outside the convicted's own resources citing in the investigation. Implying others may be complicit in the fraud. Not good for "Coast To Coast AM" and having your name tagged with a convicted fraud artist could only lead to worse things down the road, perhaps.

When the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission cites "Coast To Coast AM" by name as perhaps allowing the convict to air his fraud, put away your nonsense and see this as serious at it gets.

Quote:
"According to the Commission's complaint, Morton used his monthly newsletter, his website, his appearances on a nationally syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM, and appearances at public events, to promote his alleged psychic expertise in predicting the securities markets, and to solicit investors for the Delphi Investment Group."

Now, it may come down to those "appearances at public events" cited as a method of the fraud. Who produced those events and who may have endorsed this now-convicted fraud artist? Conspiracy? Maybe the commission may dig further and find others who supported such fraud along with the now-convicted person. Who else may have aided and abetted such? 

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

PChirp

"Doc." Wallach's on YET again tonight during the first half with Dave.  Please have your pencils and paper ready to jot down the Youngevity hotline number and any other product information during his extended open-lines segment.   ;D ;D ;D  LOL! Operators will be standing by to push his products, offer guidance, and most importantly, amass your credit card numbers.  Remember to dial in early, kids!

Lilith

Quote from: PChirp on April 10, 2017, 07:41:27 PM
"Doc." Wallach's on YET again tonight during the first half with Dave.  Please have your pencils and paper ready to jot down the Youngevity hotline number and any other product information during his extended open-lines segment.   ;D ;D ;D  LOL! Operators will be standing by to push his products, offer guidance, and most importantly, amass your credit card numbers.  Remember to dial in early, kids!

This could be classic if bellgabbers call in!

Noory is no stranger to litigation. He could probably pass the bar exam. On second thought, I retract the previous statement regarding Mr. Noory.

PChirp

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 07:42:58 PM
This could be classic if bellgabbers call in!

One can only hope, brig lol!   :)