George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 08, 2017, 04:59:31 PM
You might want to access government records

ARE THERE GIRLS THERE? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF THERE'S GIRLS THERE.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

ARE THERE GIRLS THERE? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF THERE'S GIRLS THERE.

Yes, there were women or "girls" involved in that federal investigation. So you know. I will tell you who they were:

"The SEC's litigation team was led by Bennett Ellenbogen, Alexander Vasilescu, Todd Brody, Elzbieta Wraga, and Roshonda Ledbetter. Amelia Cottrell, Stephen Johnson, Jacqueline Fine, and Elizabeth Baier assisted during the investigation."

In fact, lady, or whatever you are, just as much women as men! Plenty of "girls" to make it fair! Got me? Especially those who cited "Coast To Coast AM" as among the sources which the convicted employed to spread his fraud. Fair, huh? 

ItsOver

Jorch behind bars.  Hey, whatever gets him off the air.  Do they serve turkee on whole wheat sammiches in the slammer or will Jorch have to downgrade to bologna on white?  At least he can count on lots of kielbasa. ;)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on April 08, 2017, 06:47:48 AM
Ha ha ha... Tommee Hawk.  ;D  George Ralph Noory, you are a true twit.

Imagine Jorch doing a major networks nightly news.  That would be a trip.  ::)

I caught Joorch during Open Lines talking about how Putin won't back down and is already moving his navy closer to 'our ships that fired the Tomahawk missiles'. Perfect pronunciation! Someone must have had a word. Tommee 'The Hawk' Danheiser, perhaps?

ninjashoes

John B Wells was infinitely better than Noory and could have revived coast to its former glory.

Coast was real when Art was on air, it started to become an Illuminati tool as soon as it was sold to a corporation.

All corporations fall under the same umbrella.

ShayP

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 08, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
John B Wells was infinitely better than Noory and could have revived coast to its former glory.

JBW was better than Noory. I agree.  However it's too bad he lost his fucking mind and alienated a lot of his listeners.  Oh yeah...and don't tell me he hasn't. You interviewed him, right? As a fan I'm assuming.  Face it.  The guy is unhinged.  Don't get me wrong!  I loved him at the beginning and through his CTM venture, which is a shit show currently...BTW.  I have a ton of JBW in my archives.  Nonetheless, the guy is dead to me now...and a lot of other people too.

goldendeal

I haven't been listening to the program lately as the  subjects and the guests have been really bad these past few week (unusually bad) not the common bad I can actually suffer through. However,  I had it on the other night and something Jorch said really stood out. We all know from time to time Jorch likes to bring up his Navy service and how he was an information officer. I don't dispute that at all, and thank him for his service,  however, you would think any intelligence officer in the Navy would know how to pronounce "Tomahawk cruise missiles"    The other night Jorch must have said  Tommy-Hawk 10 times...each time I thought wow, surely he will realize its "Tomahawk" and correct  it. But no, it was Tommy-Hawk for the entire program.

ShayP

Wow. Dave Schrader is on tonight.  Hmm.  Didn't notice that earlier.

ninjashoes

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
JBW was better than Noory. I agree.  However it's too bad he lost his fucking mind and alienated a lot of his listeners.  Oh yeah...and don't tell me he hasn't. You interviewed him, right? As a fan I'm assuming.  Face it.  The guy is unhinged.  Don't get me wrong!  I loved him at the beginning and through his CTM venture, which is a shit show currently...BTW.  I have a ton of JBW in my archives.  Nonetheless, the guy is dead to me now...and a lot of other people too.

Yes I interviewed John B Wells because I am a fan of his.

I love John B

My only criticism is he is extremely religions, very Christian religious. I don't really believe in that. The bible was a roman document.

ShayP

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 08, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

I love John B

My only criticism is he is extremely religions, very Christian religious. I don't really believe in that. The bible was a roman document.

I was a fan too.  But do you not see how he is going down hill (so to speak)?

Just because I stress about things I must say...I'm not being confrontational.  ;D  Cheers man!   8)

ninjashoes

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 11:37:29 PM
I was a fan too.  But do you not see how he is going down hill (so to speak)?

Just because I stress about things I must say...I'm not being confrontational.  ;D  Cheers man!   8)

Oh, I didn't think you were at all. Somehow I was bored and drifted onto bellgab to see if there was anything new with the Bellgabbathon thread.

Just out of curiosity however. What was it that broke the camels back? Was there some particular thing JBW did that sorta put the nail in the coffin for you?

ShayP

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 08, 2017, 11:43:55 PM
Just out of curiosity however. What was it that broke the camels back? Was there some particular thing JBW did that sorta put the nail in the coffin for you?

Well.  I could sense in his C2C days that he was letting his beliefs shine through.  Yeah, that's him...but that wasn't the forum.  It wasn't a big deal to me.  Still liked the dude.  In fact, I was one of the original peeps to join his CTM board.  I was a member until the end of 2014. 

In a nutshell...what broke the camel's back was his shitty website (I get that it was new and there were bugs, etc., but when I'm paying and can never log on for up to a month...well...) and the utterly unprofessional responses to problems.  I'm very tactful when I communicate.  When the response was to just "move on if I don't like it", well, that's a problem.

Essentially, the last straw were his rants and what seemingly was him sinking into the abyss of being what I perceived as a religious fanatic.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 08, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

I love John B

So no one should be a Christian (one popular type of paranormal), instead they should fill their void for religion with this other shit?

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 01, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
I can relate to that. Sadly many guests on coast to coast are indeed trying to make money or even worse are paid disinfo agents.

It is sad that all the hoaxers out there ruin it for people to the point where they get so sick of being lied to that their mind sort of closes up to certain topics.

I feel only 1-3% of these things are real however that small percentage is so infinitely fascinating that it is worth it to me, to search through all the heaping amounts of bullcrap.

I also had a similar experience where i seen a craft that very well could have been military aircraft except for the fact that it seemed to be able to read my mind and do some impossible turns and acceleration, at least impossible for something you normally see in the sky.

If that type of technology exists then also the technology to clone and manufacture "fake aliens" also exists which makes things even harder.

I come from more of the school and the reason this technology is advancing so quickly is because there are literally demi-gods up there handing us this technology occasionally..

Coast was real when Art was on air, it started to become an Illuminati tool as soon as it was sold to a corporation.

All corporations fall under the same umbrella.

That umbrella being ''created by humans''?

A corporation is a person or group of people who have filed paperwork to be treated as a separate legal entity, to conduct a specific activity. 

That's it.  The people making decisions are going to make choices that any person or group of people are going to make, good and bad.

ninjashoes

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
Well.  I could sense in his C2C days that he was letting his beliefs shine through.  Yeah, that's him...but that wasn't the forum.  It wasn't a big deal to me.  Still liked the dude.  In fact, I was one of the original peeps to join his CTM board.  I was a member until the end of 2014. 

In a nutshell...what broke the camel's back was his shitty website (I get that it was new and there were bugs, etc., but when I'm paying and can never log on for up to a month...well...) and the utterly unprofessional responses to problems.  I'm very tactful when I communicate.  When the response was to just "move on if I don't like it", well, that's a problem.

Essentially, the last straw were his rants and what seemingly was him sinking into the abyss of being what I perceived as a religious fanatic.

I figured it was related to the religious thing. That type of stuff can be alienating.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 08, 2017, 11:55:59 PM
So no one should be a Christian (one popular type of paranormal), instead they should fill their void for religion with this other shit?

Well no one should take what the Romans created as an actual belief system no.

Having an open mind is one thing, recognizing the pitfalls of organized religion is usually part of that experience not necessarily contradictory.

ffs how many shows can they do about near death experience?

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 12:06:31 AM
The people making decisions are going to make choices that any person or group of people are going to make, good and bad.

You don't see anything wrong with corporations owning everything and forcing out the mom and pop shops?

I assume since you people are Coast listeners you've heard Phil Hendrie's Coast parodies - they're new to me, hilarious stuff.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 12:29:18 AM
Well no one should take what the Romans created as an actual belief system no.

Having an open mind is one thing, recognizing the pitfalls of organized religion is usually part of that experience not necessarily contradictory.

Romans didn't invent Christianity - they persecuted Christians horribly. It wasn't until the 4th century that Constantine made it the religion of the Roman Empire and then shaped it into what it became.

ninjashoes

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 09, 2017, 12:40:47 AM
Romans didn't invent Christianity - they persecuted Christians horribly. It wasn't until the 4th century that Constantine made it the religion of the Roman Empire and then shaped it into what it became.

and they continued to persecute anyone who didn't agree to their version of Christianity. Not exactly what Jesus would have wanted.

Even today the Catholic church is full of child molesters. It is obvious "who" is behind mans idea of a godly institute.

This is a great article about Christianity and how the scriptures have been edited heavily since the beginning and how misunderstood it is today by fundamentalists who twist it to fit their own purposes.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/02/thats-not-what-bible-says-294018.html

ninjashoes

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 09, 2017, 01:07:20 AM
This is a great article about Christianity and how the scriptures have been edited heavily since the beginning and how misunderstood it is today by fundamentalists who twist it to fit their own purposes.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/02/thats-not-what-bible-says-294018.html

I agree with that article and also Lucifer is the greatest liar in existence.

Corona Kitty

John B. Wells is the man & is what premiere radio network fears.

https://youtu.be/OBmksYNlUK4

20 minutes & 45 seconds in

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 09, 2017, 12:30:44 AM
ffs how many shows can they do about near death experience?

I like Dave but I really wish he'd switch up his topics.  Always seems to be NDE's or haunted houses.

... All corporations fall under the same umbrella.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 09, 2017, 12:32:36 AM
You don't see anything wrong with corporations owning everything and forcing out the mom and pop shops?

So first you place ''all'' corporations under ''the same umbrella'', then blame ''all'' of them for the actions of a few you don't like.  Do you see the logic fallacy here?

By the way, the ''mom and pop'' stores were ripping us off.  Before Staples came along, did you see the rip-off prices and lack of selection at ''mom and pop'' office supply stores?  Before Home Depot type stores, did you see the rip off prices and lack of selection for building materials, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, and 2x4s? 

Before Amazon, if you wanted a book on some subject you were limited to either what was new and in print, or the selection, quality, and (high) price of whatever book(s) the local used bookstore had on hand.  On-line I can buy any book ever written on the topic, hardcover, softcover, or kindle, in whatever condition I want to pay for, and have it shipped to my house.

Oh, and if I want to participate in the profits of these ''corporations'' I can buy their stock.  Rather than seeing ''mom and pop'' live up on the hill in their McMansion because they are ripping off everyone in town with their ''cute'' little business.

As far as ''corporations owning everything'', do you think that's because people pool together the cash they have saved and create something with it?  Like, you know, factories, warehouses, stores, office buildings, homes...

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 02:36:57 AM
So first you place ''all'' corporations under ''the same umbrella'', then blame ''all'' of them for the actions of a few you don't like.  Do you see the logic fallacy here?

By the way, the ''mom and pop'' stores were ripping us off.  Before Staples came along, you should have seen the rip-off prices and lack of selection at ''mom and pop'' office supply stores.  Before Home Depot type stores, you should have seen the rip off prices and lack of selection for building materials, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, and the 2x4s. 

Before Amazon, if you wanted a book on some subject you were limited to the selection, quality, and (high) price of whatever the local used bookstore had on hand.  On-line I can buy any book ever written on the topic, hardcover, softcover, or kindle, in whatever condition I want to pay for, and have it shipped to my house.

Oh, and if I want I can participate in their profits by buying their stock.  Rather than seeing ''mom and pop'' live up on the hill in their McMansion because they are ripping off everyone in town with their ''cute'' little business.

As far as ''corporations owning everything'', maybe that's because people pool together the cash they have saved and create something with it.  Like, you know, factories, warehouses, stores, office buildings, homes...

Yes those things are true but my only original assertion is that Coast to Coast sucks now because it falls under the corporate umbrella.

Are you a republican type who wants to go on about the virtues of big business and all that? Hey I'm not disagreeing that there are huge positives there but maybe our system isn't perfect.

Is that fair enough?

TigerLily

So, Annie from Alabamy has a meera. She got it from her mama. Hope it's not contagious