Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10470932 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #85050 on: January 20, 2018, 05:49:20 PM »
Which do you prefer?  I think Jimmy acts kinder but less sponteneous.  Sometimes when George steps in it, it is only because he is being less rehearsed.

and he's an idiot.

« Reply #85051 on: January 20, 2018, 05:50:39 PM »
I would sooner listen to farts in a bathtub than George Noory, and be better educated as a result.

« Reply #85052 on: January 20, 2018, 05:50:57 PM »
I prefer Mike Seigel over all of those hacks

« Reply #85053 on: January 20, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
Mike Seigel

I thought he also sucked, but he was tame compared to the vile horror that is a George Noory broadcast.

« Reply #85054 on: January 21, 2018, 06:20:09 AM »
I thought he also sucked, but he was tame compared to the vile horror that is a George Noory broadcast.

I wasn't completely serious good sir.

« Reply #85055 on: January 21, 2018, 06:36:46 AM »

« Reply #85056 on: January 21, 2018, 02:47:25 PM »
Which do you prefer?  I think Jimmy acts kinder but less sponteneous.  Sometimes when George steps in it, it is only because he is being less rehearsed.
You mean, in the sack?

« Reply #85057 on: January 21, 2018, 08:05:32 PM »
You mean, in the sack?
Bod men? Oh yes, quite some delight in de sack, togeda' no less. Afta' de polyandry ceremony, uh course. Oh sheeit, some baaaad memo'ies fo' an old lady t'rememba' now and den when de sun be settin'.         

« Reply #85058 on: January 21, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »
Bod men? Oh yes, quite some delight in de sack, togeda' no less. Afta' de polyandry ceremony, uh course. Oh sheeit, some baaaad memo'ies fo' an old lady t'rememba' now and den when de sun be settin'.       

Sho nuf!

« Reply #85059 on: January 21, 2018, 08:55:05 PM »
Oops, sorry, I meant Richard Syrett acts kinder but less sponteneous than George on the show.

« Reply #85060 on: January 24, 2018, 12:50:11 AM »
Gordon James Gianninoto (Joorch makes him sound like an Italian-Japanese) is so far off the charts he's back on them.
He started with Planet X, and I've lost track since then. He and his wife are millions of year old souls; he taught himself telepathy in 1986; his wife was taken on a trip round the solar system by aliens, only the camera didn't work; she's been having hybrid children with aliens; one or both of them is being spiritually abused....
And much more I've already forgotten and he's barely been talking for half an hour.

« Reply #85061 on: January 24, 2018, 01:00:52 AM »
Gordon James Gianninoto (Joorch makes him sound like an Italian-Japanese) is so far off the charts he's back on them.
He started with Planet X, and I've lost track since then. He and his wife are millions of year old souls; he taught himself telepathy in 1986; his wife was taken on a trip round the solar system by aliens, only the camera didn't work; she's been having hybrid children with aliens; one or both of them is being spiritually abused....
And much more I've already forgotten and he's barely been talking for half an hour.
He also mentioned he is good friends with the Zeta Talk lady Nancy Leider...

« Reply #85062 on: January 24, 2018, 01:38:09 AM »
Gianninoto used to be an attorney. Up pops Walter ('Go ahead, Walt') from Pennsylvania.

"There's an old saying: to be a good lawyer, you've got to be a good liar. All I can say to attorney Gordon is if he can get a jury to believe these stories of his, I want to put him on retainer!"

All the ice is going to end up in the wrong place when the poles shift (I think) and everywhere will be inundated by hundreds of feet of water when it all melts. Except for New Zealand and Maine, apparently, which will both 'pop' by 500 feet. And guess where Gordo resides? Yep. Top of a mountain in Maine. How convenient.

His wife's a lucid dreamer, too.

« Reply #85063 on: January 24, 2018, 01:42:11 PM »
You know its bad when the host and callers start trolling the guest(who sounded more like a wacky caller) Awesome car-wreck radio. Gotta give him credit for relentlessly plugging his buddies websites

« Reply #85064 on: January 24, 2018, 04:42:42 PM »
Last night's alien contactee guest referred to the old UFO Phil song that Noory plays at the end of his Friday night shows.
But the guest thought the singer was a girl and Noory had to correct him...  ;D

« Reply #85065 on: January 25, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
01/25/18 10:25PM George said the Elton John, who is retiring after 50 years, is "quitting". Lol.

« Reply #85066 on: January 25, 2018, 12:32:00 AM »
01/25/18 10:25PM George said the Elton John, who is retiring after 50 years, is "quitting". Lol.

With all of the talk of retirement, are  you inspired yet, Norry?  Hint! Hint!

« Reply #85067 on: January 25, 2018, 12:51:57 AM »

Far be it from me to defend George Ralph Noory, but strictly speaking, he's right. John hasn't announced his retirement, he's announced this 3 year, 300 gig world tour, after which he'll quit touring. He said he intends to continue writing and recording, and would be open to short 'residencies', but won't tour anymore.

But GN still S.

« Reply #85068 on: January 25, 2018, 12:54:01 AM »
Far be it from me to defend George Ralph Noory, but strictly speaking, he's right. John hasn't announced his retirement, he's announced this 3 year, 300 gig world tour, after which he'll quit touring. He said he intends to continue writing and recording, and would be open to short 'residencies', but won't tour anymore.

But GN still S.

He's winding down, folks.

« Reply #85069 on: January 25, 2018, 01:15:32 AM »
He's winding down, folks.

I suspect EJ is the kinda guy who might show up on the crazy days and nights list. Has he?

« Reply #85070 on: January 25, 2018, 01:32:08 AM »

Did George make a  'Let's try to get Elton John on the show Tommy'?

I love when Jorch and Tommy talk about guest bookings of people who are more likely to spontaneously combust than accept an invitation to appear on Coast2Coast.

« Reply #85071 on: January 25, 2018, 01:38:58 AM »
Did George make a  'Let's try to get Elton John on the show Tommy'?

I love when Jorch and Tommy talk about guest bookings of people who are more likely to spontaneously combust than accept an invitation to appear on Coast2Coast.

With that prospect, I see Elton John coming out of retirement and touring again in Boston! 

« Reply #85072 on: January 25, 2018, 02:39:52 AM »
Last night's alien contactee guest referred to the old UFO Phil song that Noory plays at the end of his Friday night shows.

Yeah, that was funny.  Well, it is falsetto...

« Reply #85073 on: January 25, 2018, 09:43:44 AM »

He looks like his voice

« Reply #85074 on: January 25, 2018, 10:53:24 AM »
With that prospect, I see Elton John coming out of retirement and touring again in Boston!
Hah!  Same thought.  Boston's visitor's center should send Jorch a thank you note.

« Reply #85075 on: January 25, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »
He looks like his voice
I like his regular pitch.
Is that George at the end, saying "For Dan Gallante"?  It sounds awful!

« Reply #85076 on: January 25, 2018, 08:30:06 PM »

A promising evening  :)   All times, TL time

9:30 - 11:00.   mitd Thu Jan 25 – Dr. Michael Salla – Mysterious Antarctica

11:00 - 2:00.    c2c. EARTHFILES REPORTS. Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe

« Reply #85077 on: January 25, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »
A promising evening  :)   All times, TL time

9:30 - 11:00.   mitd Thu Jan 25 – Dr. Michael Salla – Mysterious Antarctica

11:00 - 2:00.    c2c. EARTHFILES REPORTS. Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe

Thanks for the reminder TL.

« Reply #85078 on: January 26, 2018, 12:04:33 AM »
Ready for an LMH evening.

Her youtube channel has had at least one show a week. Wednesday if I remember right she has Hoaglandesque type Braaps with her cats and the phone ringing. If the phone rings she picks it up and leaves it off the hook. Then the hilarity begins because it gets to BRRR BRRR BRRR or how ever you spell that annoying sound. 

« Reply #85079 on: January 26, 2018, 12:16:44 AM »
Howard Bloom is an idiot.