Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10471665 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84810 on: January 03, 2018, 12:29:01 PM »
God I love you! Funniest man on the Bellgabs! ;D

"Thank yeeewww!"

« Reply #84811 on: January 03, 2018, 12:33:14 PM »
Noory's still trying to grasp the heliocentric model.  :D

"<Insert subject here>!  I jest don't get it!"

« Reply #84812 on: January 03, 2018, 02:34:46 PM »
The new Toronto station sucks. The last hour is cut and the commercials are so long they cut into the show.

« Reply #84813 on: January 03, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »
The new Toronto station sucks. The last hour is cut and the commercials are so long they cut into the show.
The uploader has stopped uploading C2C shows into the torrent world (he announced in advanced he would stop after the New Year) ) so I will likely not be listening much, though I like the inadvertent humor of Norry cannot listen with the commercials or his bad bumpers and don't usually stay up that late. But enjoyed listening when mowing the lawn etc. Sounds like I will not be missing much.

« Reply #84814 on: January 03, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »
What was with that woman desperately trying to give out her number on the air and Noory kept stopping her and she just ignored him and starts again giving out her number. I was only half paying attention did we ever find out what she wanted?

« Reply #84815 on: January 03, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »
What was with that woman desperately trying to give out her number on the air and Noory kept stopping her and she just ignored him and starts again giving out her number. I was only half paying attention did we ever find out what she wanted?

She said she needed help getting her auntís body exhumed ... according to Tommee at the end of the program. Dave said that Joe from Long Island probably couldnít help her with that.

« Reply #84816 on: January 03, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »

Like station, like host.

« Reply #84817 on: January 03, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »

She wanted her aunt's body exhumed.  Why?  Nobody knows but her.  Somebody named John or Joe, who apparently called in, or was a guest, could help her.  I could have the name wrong because like you I was half listening while trying to fall asleep.  Regardless, Tommy chimed in, gave that info, and said he advised her to get an attorney.

« Reply #84818 on: January 03, 2018, 04:37:10 PM »
I'm part of the Bellgab insider. I record C2C and MITD on a Raspberry pi for only pennies a year. That way I don't miss any radio gold

« Reply #84819 on: January 03, 2018, 06:12:49 PM »
I'm part of the Bellgab insider. I record C2C and MITD on a Raspberry pi for only pennies a year. That way I don't miss any radio gold
;D  Thanks for posting that "classhic."  Jorch and Tommee helping dig-up bodies.   :o ;D

« Reply #84820 on: January 03, 2018, 07:37:03 PM »
;D  Thanks for posting that "classhic."  Jorch and Tommee helping dig-up bodies.   :o ;D

Next, they will be digging up skeletons inside Norry's closet.

« Reply #84821 on: January 03, 2018, 07:44:26 PM »
I tuned in to Snorge's New Year's Day program because I wanted to hear how vague the "predictions" for 2018 would be. It was the same-old, same-old safe "predictions" of events that usually happen every year anyway. Joyce referenced Richard Hoagland as a fount of wisdom. The fact that she can't "see" that Hoagland is a fraud and a huxster doesn't say much for her psychic ability... or her critical thinking skills either.

That Jacobs felt the need to state emphatically that he does not do free readings, indicates that many listeners ask for free readings after he has been on the air. If regular listeners have not yet figured out that Snorge's stable of fortune tellers are all money-grubbing huxsters, well then, they need more help than any psychic could give them. Snorge was very quick to jump to the mercenary Jacob's defense. I'll bet he gets a cut from every reading. Memo to Jorch: Charging 50 cents for a reading is just as evil as charging 200 bucks.

As an astrologer with 28 years of study under my belt, I'm here to say that using astrology to predict world events is problematic, and not much better than guessing. If an astrologer has the date, place and EXACT time of a birth, event or beginning, we can probably do a pretty good job. The problem is that events and nations have many possible start dates. Astrologers can't even agree on the chart for the United States. Perhaps going on the radio to "predict" events for the new year is a good way to drum up business. I wouldn't know. I have never sold a reading in my life. Numerology is worthless for predicting world events because there are many different calendars in use, and each calendar will have a different number for the current year.

Happy New Year haters!

Happy New Year Jorch!    I will continue to listen in 2018 because I find your buffoonery so entertaining. If you do or say anything more ridiculous than usual, or if you lie, or if you make another bumbling attempt to not play it straight with your listeners; you can count on me to put in my two cent's worth here. I can't be here every day. After-all, this hater actually has a life.

« Reply #84822 on: January 03, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »
Whoa!

Daqve is like a commercial withring commercial, he keeps sucking & sucking & sucking and sucking...

Vaguely amusing really...

« Reply #84823 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:57 PM »
I tuned in to Snorge's New Year's Day program because I wanted to hear how vague the "predictions" for 2018 would be...

Sumpthin's gunna happen?

« Reply #84824 on: January 03, 2018, 11:28:29 PM »
The uploader has stopped uploading C2C shows into the torrent world (he announced in advanced he would stop after the New Year) ) so I will likely not be listening much, though I like the inadvertent humor of Norry cannot listen with the commercials or his bad bumpers and don't usually stay up that late. But enjoyed listening when mowing the lawn etc. Sounds like I will not be missing much.

Another perk to lawnmowing that the home vaccuuming women don't enjoy.  How did JoJo miss this one?

« Reply #84825 on: January 04, 2018, 01:44:07 AM »
Retire

« Reply #84826 on: January 04, 2018, 01:46:56 AM »
Retire George

« Reply #84827 on: January 04, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »
Your little voice says retire

« Reply #84828 on: January 04, 2018, 01:50:18 AM »
tick-tock tick-tock

« Reply #84829 on: January 04, 2018, 01:59:33 AM »
Listen to your little voice George

« Reply #84830 on: January 04, 2018, 02:06:11 AM »
Retire

« Reply #84831 on: January 04, 2018, 03:45:02 AM »
last time i listened to coast to coast george was talking about the JFK assassination and his guest said "nigger" on air and everyone just acted like nothing happened at all and moved on with the show lmfao. this was like.......maybe a year ago or something? i dunno. i posted about it in this thread when it happened.
That's horrid.  And playing that racist Rolling Stones song too.

« Reply #84832 on: January 04, 2018, 03:46:58 AM »
hello fellow humans. i've decided to listen to coast to coast AM tonight. figured i would come in this thread and talk to you all. can we be friends?
It's nothing personal, but I think if I had a Satanist friend, Jesus would not like it.  But acquaintence-level would be okay.

« Reply #84833 on: January 04, 2018, 01:18:17 PM »
Noory made an apology to the callers for staying on hold for so long.  He said some hold on for hours and never can get on.  I find that irritating because anybody who listens, whether it's regularly or randomly, will always hear the same callers.  George is just uncomfortable talking to anybody new.  It really is a rarity.  We hear the same people call in all the time every single day, yet others can't get through.  It also reminds me of that stupid one month rule he had.  I recall callers bringing that up to him and good old George denied it.  Yeah, I guess we don't have ears.  Noory is weak and cannot stand to be challenged in the slightest way whatsoever.

I know...I know.  This is old hat, but I feel the need to spew it out every so often. 

Oh, has anybody noticed there is an uptick in callers kissing his ass lately.  George Noory is so important.  He's a caricature of himself and doesn't see it.

GNS but I'll still have the radio on.  Someday I'll turn it off.  Until then, it's my penance.

« Reply #84834 on: January 04, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »
Effective January 1, 2018 this disclaimer is being offered to all affiliates to air before the show:

This is not intended to be our opinion, but listen at your own risk.  Listeners have been shown to be appalled, frightened, and to have a lower IQ after frequent listening.  We are not responsible for the consequences.  Please wear ear plugs or keep the volume muted or low volume because you will hear irritating smacks as various guest warm up to the host.  Also, be aware that you will hear sucking sounds randomly throughout the night.  That is not the earth opening, it is just business as usual.   You have been warned.  From our rats to yours. 

« Reply #84835 on: January 05, 2018, 12:22:24 AM »
GNS - canít even read his damn notes without tripping over his own tongue.

p.s. a routine combat patrol for a nuclear sub is NOT a routine reconnaissance mission.

« Reply #84836 on: January 05, 2018, 01:01:32 AM »
Norry, this is serious!  I have an UFO fantasy and I want to hear it fulfilled.  I want Peter Davenport to guest host some Coast shows. 

« Reply #84837 on: January 05, 2018, 01:05:19 AM »
So some naval aviator or comm operator really pulled his leg while he was (supposedly) flying on a P-3 Orion. While dropping sonabouys they convinced him they had an antenna that dropped all the way down into the water no matter how fly they were flying- and dipwad can only imagine a long wire.

« Reply #84838 on: January 05, 2018, 01:25:35 AM »
Noory made an apology to the callers for staying on hold for so long.  He said some hold on for hours and never can get on.  I find that irritating because anybody who listens, whether it's regularly or randomly, will always hear the same callers.  George is just uncomfortable talking to anybody new.  It really is a rarity.  We hear the same people call in all the time every single day, yet others can't get through.  It also reminds me of that stupid one month rule he had.  I recall callers bringing that up to him and good old George denied it.  Yeah, I guess we don't have ears.  Noory is weak and cannot stand to be challenged in the slightest way whatsoever.

I know...I know.  This is old hat, but I feel the need to spew it out every so often. 

Oh, has anybody noticed there is an uptick in callers kissing his ass lately.  George Noory is so important.  He's a caricature of himself and doesn't see it.

GNS but I'll still have the radio on.  Someday I'll turn it off.  Until then, it's my penance.
Didn't the one month rule reduce repeat callers?  Or was that another rule? 

« Reply #84839 on: January 05, 2018, 03:50:03 AM »
I didn't know Poe could be so vulgar.

Jorch especially emphasized thrust.  Then followed up with  ......."slowly, very slowly."

So Jorch stepped out early tonight to replay this classhic.  Ted's titty bar must be closing early.