Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10470933 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84720 on: December 28, 2017, 01:35:53 PM »
Please explain what you mean by “nuclear powered”.

As the patent for The DeLuze Fusion Reactor, is now in the public domain, I see no reason why the DoD hasn't had it developed at Richard C Hoagland's alma mater, UC Berkeley, Livermore Lab, and slapped it in the X-37A, at Groom Lake.

https://www.fusionenergysolutions.net/how-it-works-1.html

A hydrogen fusion rocket engine. This engine will push a high altitude scram-jet powered
craft into orbit. The craft powered by such an engine could carry sufficient fuel to
continuously accelerate and then continuously decelerate at 2 g’s to the moon. Such a trip
would be measured in hours, not days. A trip to outer solar system bodies would involve
1.5-2.0 g acceleration to about 10% of the speed of light. Then would follow a coast
phase at 10% of the speed of light followed by a 1.5-2.0 g deceleration period placing the
craft into orbit. A trip to Mars would be measured in days to weeks. A trip to Pluto would
involve a 10% speed of light coast phase that would exceed the coast period to Mars in
terms of just a few more days. The craft would be able to enter orbit about Pluto as
opposed to just a quick flyby. This matter was the subject of my other US Air Force grant
proposal in 2003.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/28920c30b332a940bd85664a0a1c000f?AccessKeyId=CF8B0D5FFE9FBCCEEF8B&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

United States Patent US 8,090,071 B2

https://nebula.wsimg.com/d5380fbf9a51435941487b4f2f6d67b7?AccessKeyId=CF8B0D5FFE9FBCCEEF8B&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

« Reply #84721 on: December 28, 2017, 02:53:48 PM »
Has Mr DeLuze cashed any royalty checks from the DoD yet?

« Reply #84722 on: December 28, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »

source: space.com

« Reply #84723 on: December 28, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »

source: space.com

Obsolete technology and outdated news.

Expat and Richard C Hoagland are a dog and pony show team; paid agents of disinformation, as are James Oberg and Stuart Robbins.  If Hoagland can be discredited for genuine hogwash, then the legitimate Face On Mars at Cydonia, gets tossed out with the bath water.  Unless, of course, NASA only wants US to believe that there's a face on Mars, by casting aspersion on Hoagland's act; take your pick.

« Reply #84724 on: December 28, 2017, 03:06:59 PM »
Has Mr DeLuze cashed any royalty checks from the DoD yet?

Would Dr DeLuze be soliciting funding if knew that the DoD had appropriated his public domain, patent?

Actually, it's good that the DoD has done the heavy lifting and proven the design to be viable, because Dr DeLuze has many inventions already designed which require Fusion power, and he is proprietarily, holding off on having them patented.

https://www.fusionenergysolutions.net/investor-relations.html

« Reply #84725 on: December 28, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »

MAGNUM N.I. (Naval Intelligence): Like Father Like Daughter

Captain Thomas Magnum retires from US Naval Intelligence on his 65th birthday. He doesn't necessarily expect a gold watch from the service, but when his daughter Lily, the Navy's only female SEAL, doesn't show up with a cake, private detective Magnum deduces that Lieutenant Commander Magnum must be on a secret mission to North Korea. Now that he is out of the loop, Thomas must determine on his own, if Lily has become the unwilling guest of the diabolical,
young new dictator, Kim Jong-un.

http://magnum-mania.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2469&sid=72b9a0dc2bb336b075704e9ae253125f

I like it!  I would add some details, like Rick via his connections with "Icepick" gets info on the underground sex and smuggling scene in SE Asia to help with the operation.

« Reply #84726 on: December 28, 2017, 03:17:46 PM »
I like it!  I would add some details, like Rick via his connections with "Icepick" gets info on the underground sex and smuggling scene in SE Asia to help with the operation.

A most insightful critique.  You are obviously a big fan of the show.

« Reply #84727 on: December 28, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »
If Hoagland can be discredited

... "If?" That's the first essay question on the admissions test at Quantico.

« Reply #84728 on: December 28, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »

... "If?" That's the first essay question on the admissions test at Quantico.

Here's another easy question: Why did NASA name the Face on Mars at Cydonia, "The Face," in the first place?

« Reply #84729 on: December 28, 2017, 04:12:11 PM »
Obsolete technology and outdated news.

Expat and Richard C Hoagland are a dog and pony show team; paid agents of disinformation, as are James Oberg and Stuart Robbins.  If Hoagland can be discredited for genuine hogwash, then the legitimate Face On Mars at Cydonia, gets tossed out with the bath water.  Unless, of course, NASA only wants US to believe that there's a face on Mars, by casting aspersion on Hoagland's act; take your pick.

And then you wonder why expat will not engage you in meaningful discussion.

« Reply #84730 on: December 28, 2017, 05:38:36 PM »
And then you wonder why expat will not engage you in meaningful discussion.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?  I started out giving Richard C Hoagland, and his partner, Expat, the benefit of the doubt.  They now hang together on their own retarded, petards, along with cronies, James Oberg and Stuart Robbins, who isn't even a real person, but an elaborate troll with a phony school run from a mailing address of a small office, coincidentally up the street from Gary Leggier.  He publishes none other than photoshpped images that make him look baby faced.  I suspect that Hoagland is an agent of the Department of Energy.  Oberg and Robbins might be DoD, CIA, NSA, or one of the numerous Federal agencies which employ hundreds of thousands, if not millions of spooks.  Romania had eighty percent of it's population spying on everybody else, until the country went bankrupt followed by like how in Frankenstein, the people took to pitcforks and torches to celebrate Christmas.

The Siege and Investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's Castle at Weisseria
Imaginos
Blue Oyster Cult
Marc Biedermann, Lead Guitar, with Joe Satriani, Rhythm Guitar

« Reply #84731 on: December 28, 2017, 05:58:26 PM »
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?  I started out giving Richard C Hoagland, and his partner, Expat, the benefit of the doubt.  They now hang together on their own retarded, petards, along with cronies, James Oberg and Stuart Robbins, who isn't even a real person, but an elaborate troll with a phony school run from a mailing address of a small office, coincidentally up the street from Gary Leggier.  He publishes none other than photoshpped images that make him look baby faced.  I suspect that Hoagland is an agent of the Department of Energy.  Oberg and Robbins might be DoD, CIA, NSA, or one of the numerous Federal agencies which employ hundreds of thousands, if not millions of spooks.  Romania had eighty percent of it's population spying on everybody else, until the country went bankrupt followed by like how in Frankenstein, the people took to pitcforks and torches to celebrate Christmas.

Imaginos
Blue Oyster Cult

It is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer... the rooster.

« Reply #84732 on: December 28, 2017, 06:03:43 PM »
It is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer... the rooster.

Wow!  Great fucking answer!

http://www.enterprisemission.com/ir_analysis.html

A few of you may recall that, sometime back, we discussed our contention that not only were the vast majority of NASA employees "honest and open," but that among the "insiders," the ones who knew the reality of Cydonia and the bigger questions inside the Agency, there was a literal "war" (of sorts) going on.

We divided these two groups into the "Owls" and the "Roosters," two terms used inside the intelligence community to refer to groups that advocate suppression of a given issue vs. revelation of a given issue. Based on the events of recent months, the replacement of Dan Goldin with Sean O'Keefe, the MOC image of the Face, and the increasing signs of cooperation from NASA (the "Garvin phone call") for the first time in decades, we had concluded that the "Roosters," the whistle blowers, were "winning" this peculiar "war." We also concluded that it was only a matter of time before the walls around the Cydonia question came crashing down. We felt confident in this for one essential reason --

We know their timetable.

However, this does not mean that the losers, the "Owls," will go quietly away. And just which side is running this current "operation" – "will the Real THEMIS image please stand up" -- is what we are still trying to figure out ourselves.

In order to separate the good guys from the bad guys, our first order of business was to determine just "how" and "why" Keith Laney was apparently specifically targeted to receive this data, and just "who" pulled the necessary strings to implement this part of the "Grand Plan." And, most importantly -- who gave the orders!

« Reply #84733 on: December 28, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »

« Reply #84734 on: December 28, 2017, 06:15:19 PM »

Imaginos
Blue Oyster Cult

This all should probably be moved to another thread since it only touches on GNS tangentially, at best.

Sorry, Expat, GS, and other scientists or engineers. An argument about spaceships, UFOs, various personalties involved with theories, Mars, gov't agencies, and engineering that cites both the great tv show "Magnum P.I.," and via an very interesting potential plot scenarios, AND BÖC (?!!??!) automatically wins; in this non-scientist or engineer's view.  ;) B.O.C.=Q.E.D.

« Reply #84735 on: December 28, 2017, 06:17:08 PM »
This all should probably be moved to another thread since it only touches on GNS tangentially, at best.

Sorry, Expat, GS, and other scientists or engineers. An argument about spaceships, UFOs, various personalties involved with theories, Mars, gov't agencies, and engineering that cites both the great tv show "Magnum P.I.," and via an very interesting potential plot scenarios, AND B.O.C. (?!!??!) automatically wins; in this non-scientist or engineer's view.  ;) B.O.C.=Q.E.D.

S.V.P.

« Reply #84736 on: December 28, 2017, 06:19:01 PM »

Sorry, Expat, GS, and other scientists or engineers. An argument about spaceships, UFOs, various personalties involved with theories, Mars, gov't agencies, and engineering that cites both the great tv show "Magnum P.I.," and via an very interesting potential plot scenarios, AND B.O.C. (?!!??!) automatically wins; in this non-scientist or engineer's view.  ;) B.O.C.=Q.E.D.

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/12/george-noory-youre-fired.html

THE Orbs Whiperer said...

Seems to me, that it's not that the audience likes Noory for failing to ask tough questions and to hold guests' feet to the fire, rather it's that they like the subject matter, and C2C is the most convenient semblance of media coverage. Long time listeners to the show, aside from Sci-cop retards, unanimously miss it's creator, Art Bell. Noory is no doubt, aware of his shortcomings, but is more concerned about getting guests to do the show, many of whom would otherwise be too apprehensive of being exposed.
    December 20, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Art's approach, is to give the guest every opportunity to make their case. He familiarizes himself with their work, and asks insightful questions, constructed to best make their case, in fact. As Art explains, 'it's a long show with a lot of time to fill'. During the final segment, Art opens up the phone lines, and lets the audience ask the tough questions, if they care to. Occasionally, Art will ask quite few tough questions of an especially, controversial, guest. If the guest evades or responds by answering a question not asked, instead, Art persists in asking the question two more times before it becomes obvious that the guest is a weasel. Then, Art asks the one big zinger, that might potentially undermine the guests entire position. Noory doesn't seem to care to listen that close or to have to think that hard. Hey, it works for him. He's still employed, and very, well paid.
    December 20, 2017 at 4:10 PM

« Reply #84737 on: December 28, 2017, 06:24:48 PM »
I listened Christmas night. sNoory seems to be more engaged with his guests lately. I think it makes for worse shows.

« Reply #84738 on: December 28, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »
I listened Christmas night. sNoory seems to be more engaged with his guests lately. I think it makes for worse shows.
Heh, heh, heh.

« Reply #84739 on: December 28, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »

S.V.P.

The point is that we were discussing this very topic at Dorkmission, when Expat pulled an underhanded tactic, which this forum ought to become aware of, so as not to be fooled when reading his censored blog.  He prohibited my points which he can't refute and which undermine his agenda.  Bellgab, in honor of Art Bell, is the control factor to establish fair play.

« Reply #84741 on: December 28, 2017, 09:18:47 PM »

Art's approach, is to give the guest every opportunity to make their case. He familiarizes himself with their work, and asks insightful questions, constructed to best make their case, in fact. As Art explains, 'it's a long show with a lot of time to fill'.
That was true of him in general, but it didn't seem at all like how he handled the flat Earther on MITD.  But then, maybe flat Earth is just so ridiculously pre-bunked that it didn't deserve the full Art.

I don't believe Mr. Noory simply cannot do a show that way, just that he doesn't care to because:
1) it would take work, and
2) the reasons the Whisperer gave.

« Reply #84742 on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »
In his case, yes.  Doing the show right would require restraint, plus doing background work and paying att'n, in the knowledge that you may not be able to show off the work you're doing.  It's like studying for an exam, knowing that most of what you're studying won't be on the exam, and there's no good place to write it in.

« Reply #84743 on: December 28, 2017, 10:16:21 PM »
You could have saved yourself admonishment, Patrick, if you had simply posted my comments, and made that same reply.  All circumstantial evidence is weak.  That's why it's qualified as being circumstantial.  People have been found guilty of murder on circumstantial evidence in Court and executed, based upon circumstantial evidence, even without a corpse.

It seems to me that your dad set a bad example; so that's where you get it from?  I'll bet your mom bought you the gear, anyway.
I think Hoagland has a thread all his own?

« Reply #84744 on: December 28, 2017, 10:19:53 PM »
I have a weakness for physically strong women.
For those who don't know, there is a thread about people of the opposite gender who make you weak: Sizzlegabdate.com.

« Reply #84745 on: December 28, 2017, 11:02:56 PM »
I have posted on his thread; I favor if George Knapp is not available then my favorite is Richard Syrett.  I think he is well thought of by management because I have noticed that he is appearing often as a chat guest in different formats.  I think he has recently done a round-table discussion and himself and a guest have been presented on another occasion. 

He enjoys the format based on what he chooses for his own show, and he has a soothing voice.  That is important in an over-night host.  He knows his subject matter, and would be a good choice for a full-time host.
Syrett was, I believe, from one of their "affiliate" Canadian stations?  Now that they have lost a huge number of those stations, I wonder if you will not find him being phased out?  I'm sure that they do not want to promote  competitor...

« Reply #84746 on: December 28, 2017, 11:21:00 PM »
For those who don't know, there is a thread about people of the opposite gender who make you weak: Sizzlegabdate.com.

JoJo can lift 100 pounds over his head Paladin. Grease up that butthole, he can be there in 5 minutes!

« Reply #84747 on: December 29, 2017, 12:11:38 AM »
Well, this weekend sucks!  I will not be listening again.  Jimmy Church on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, New Year's Eve, is Connie Wilis.

I would have to be tied and drug to tune into listening to that!

Coast in now almost a nonevent for me.  I did not listen last weekend either.

« Reply #84748 on: December 29, 2017, 12:16:01 AM »
Well, this weekend sucks!  I will not be listening again.  Jimmy Church on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, New Year's Eve, is Connie Wilis.

I would have to be tied and drug to tune into listening to that!

Coast in now almost a nonevent for me.  I did not listen last weekend either.

Is this 2004?

« Reply #84749 on: December 29, 2017, 12:20:41 AM »
Is this 2004?

One year of suck fades into another, it is all the same mix.