Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10468493 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84390 on: December 01, 2017, 07:33:28 PM »
... It is amazing he can make so much money being so lazy and not liking guests or callers so much.

Please send all your thank you notes to this lady.

Julie Talbott
 President of Premiere Networks
 15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

« Reply #84391 on: December 01, 2017, 07:37:11 PM »
Plus the show gives him enough exposure to run his side jobs like his paid appearances at events,  pay internet streaming video show, pay paranormal date ventures, his cut of the alternative health business, etc.
Yes, sir.  Jorch knows how to milk his gig. 

« Reply #84392 on: December 01, 2017, 09:04:34 PM »
Jorch likes the C2C gig.  Nice paycheck plus perks and his bosses are asleep at the wheel or just don't give a rat eater's ass...

Plus fake adoration from Tommy.

« Reply #84393 on: December 01, 2017, 09:05:09 PM »
Please send all your thank you notes to this lady.

Julie Talbott
 President of Premiere Networks
 15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Jesus.  I wonder what she looks like under all that

« Reply #84394 on: December 01, 2017, 10:10:57 PM »
I think there is some kind of "app" for that. Something that takes photos and somehow removes makeup to see what they really look like. No word if a developer has made an app that removes shoe polish, heavy industrial grease, toupees, or spray-on hair for use with certain late night radio talkshow hosts.

« Reply #84395 on: December 01, 2017, 10:12:56 PM »
I think there is some kind of "app" for that. Something that takes photos and somehow removes makeup to see what they really look like. No word if a developer has made an app that removes shoe polish, heavy industrial grease, toupees, or spray-on hair for use with certain late night radio talkshow hosts.

Don't go there! >:(  :o

« Reply #84396 on: December 01, 2017, 10:36:38 PM »
Last night Norry waxed emotionally about he is always there for listeners, over the holidays, etc. "No tapes, no tapes indeed." Then he played a tape of Jim Nabors and just the other night he played a tape of that fake auto accident where some old ladies beat a driver with their purses and Bibles. A couple weeks or so ago he replayed the tape of some Edgar Allen Poe story.

That fake auto-accident tape he keeps playing is so damn obnoxious on the ears. First off it's hard to even understand the guy on the tape because of his course laughter every 3 seconds. Where Jorch and Fat Tommee scrounged it up, and why they think this is so funny is a mystery. It proves one thing though -- Norry doesn't have a sense of humor. Can you imagine him doing a stand-up act?

« Reply #84397 on: December 02, 2017, 01:19:52 AM »
Tonight Noory reported on the death of Jim Nabors, by saying he played Gomer Pyle  bumbling deputy sheriff on the Andy Griffith show.
Noory clearly mixed up Gomer with Barney Fife...

« Reply #84398 on: December 02, 2017, 02:11:13 AM »
thanks, i needed that lol  ;)

Happy to help!

« Reply #84399 on: December 02, 2017, 07:26:58 AM »

"Obey.  Consume.  Listen to Jorch."

« Reply #84400 on: December 02, 2017, 07:32:04 AM »
Plus fake adoration from Tommy.
"Thank yeeewww."

« Reply #84401 on: December 02, 2017, 08:25:32 AM »
We really shouldn't be so hard on Nori.  On air he has died for us...repeatedly.

« Reply #84402 on: December 02, 2017, 09:59:11 AM »
It's likely just me, but i see Margaret Thatcher, sexy beast that she was!

« Reply #84403 on: December 02, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
Gomerís cousin Goober Pyle was on the Andy Griffith show.
Quite a mess of mix-ups!  An officiator he is not.

« Reply #84404 on: December 02, 2017, 11:06:54 AM »
I think so too. :)  Seriously, I'm pretty sure, as you said, the reason he keeps doing the show even though he's clearly lost interest in most of the topics and guests (except for the new topics he's added in like his 'critical health' nonsense and possibly now 'self help) is that he's set in his ways and it's his life.  "What would I do if I didn't do the show?"
Well gee, he's safer at work than at home!  He said a knife stood up stright in the drawer and went for blood! 

George, sharp knives belong in a knife block.  The knife block can go in a cupboard if you like.

« Reply #84405 on: December 02, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »
I often tend to not listen with too much attention but I was mowing the other week and thought "I swear I've heard these caller's stories before." It was lazy Norry replaying tape of open line callers. It is amazing he can make so much money being so lazy and not liking guests or callers so much.
Busted.  Me, too.  That makes three of us.  It was recent.  I wonder if a couple calls just resembled an old segment.  Coinshidence?

« Reply #84406 on: December 02, 2017, 11:13:11 AM »

« Reply #84407 on: December 02, 2017, 02:32:27 PM »
Got my Christmas lights up and listened to last night's show. Norry warns about safety at home because he stupidly cuts his finger. And he complains about Tommee keeping him so busy that he can't go out to the Hawaiian studio. But a guest host used it once. iHate Media, Inc is on the verge of bankruptcy but they have a Hawaiian studio for Norry that is unused for years? He also is starting a youtube channel for the radio show but will announce it officially on Sunday.

« Reply #84408 on: December 02, 2017, 02:40:24 PM »
Norry warns about safety at home because he stupidly cuts his finger. And he complains about Tommee keeping him so busy that he can't go out to the Hawaiian studio. But a guest host used it once. iHate Media, Inc is on the verge of bankruptcy but they have a Hawaiian studio for Norry that is unused for years?

Yes, I remember the pictures I saw.  It was J.B. Wells that used the Hawaiian studio.  The waves and surf beat furiously as he stood looking handsomely with his craggy features.  AHHHH, I was swept away by the surf and my eyes and heart yearned for more. . . Yes. J.B. Wells I wanted to hear the boom of your base voice that weekend on Coast. 

« Reply #84409 on: December 02, 2017, 02:57:01 PM »
Norry had Tommee announce that Norry is going to win a "prestigious" award in St.Louis in March. And it is nice "to be recognized by his peers." Ugh.

« Reply #84410 on: December 02, 2017, 03:09:55 PM »
Yes, I remember the pictures I saw.  It was J.B. Wells that used the Hawaiian studio.  The waves and surf beat furiously as he stood looking handsomely with his craggy features.  AHHHH, I was swept away by the surf and my eyes and heart yearned for more. . . Yes. J.B. Wells I wanted to hear the boom of your base voice that weekend on Coast.
Flashback.

« Reply #84411 on: December 02, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »
Norry had Tommee announce that Norry is going to win a "prestigious" award in St.Louis in March. And it is nice "to be recognized by his peers." Ugh.
GNS.

« Reply #84412 on: December 02, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
Flashback.

Thanks for the memories.  Isn't that an ole codger standard?  Maybe Norry can croon it while those of us who remember J.B.Wells are sentimental and longing.

« Reply #84413 on: December 02, 2017, 03:44:13 PM »
Thanks for the memories.  Isn't that an ole codger standard?  Maybe Norry can croon it while those of us who remember J.B.Wells are sentimental and longing.

Need someone to whisper sweet conspiracies in your ear?

« Reply #84414 on: December 02, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »

"Thanks for the mammaries..."

« Reply #84415 on: December 02, 2017, 07:12:42 PM »

Tommy has peers?

« Reply #84416 on: December 02, 2017, 07:14:26 PM »
George, please please video Tommy's appearance and post it on YouTube.  It's the least you can do - for everyone.

Noory: How Are You, Big Guy? OK? Glad To Hear It
« Reply #84417 on: December 02, 2017, 09:37:36 PM »
Minimum wage............? Please. I could buy and sell you all day long. You just like to bitch. And if really ARE a lawyer, you've lost so many cases you're scared of little ol' Noory.

Do us a favor and quit posting these long and laborious diatribes. The only person you're impressing is yourself.

Hi, George Noory.Or one of his minions. Nice try. That rambling, hate-filled grammar. And the incorrect use of the "..." ellipsis in the English language. From the written material I have from one George Noory, he tends to just press the period key so many times as to try and be a "man" and too often fails.

Noory: How Are You, Big Guy? OK? Glad To Hear It

You couldn't buy and sell your own behind. Hey, aren't you the one that claimed to bring only "truth" and was heard bragging about being some standout "baseball star" in your younger days -- taught, of course, by your mother --- and yet, yet...[ellipsis] your high school (Harvey S. Lowery High School) has ZERO records, from what I found out and ask you to correct me if wrong, of George Noory playing ANY sport from 1965 to 1968. Please examine this disparity in records, sir.

After all, it was George Noory who claimed he even sought a "tryout" with what have been the post 1968 -season Detriot Tigers. Who just won the Major-League Baseball (MLB) World Series. Yes, Noory, you were that good? Played a lot of baseball, huh? Is that so?

« Reply #84418 on: December 02, 2017, 11:56:45 PM »
The following is a list of documented George Noory quotes. Known as "Nooryisms"... these non sequitur quips and half-witted, meandering ramblings serve only to exacerbate my feelings of disappointment over what has happened since Noory took over Coast to Coast AM. If you happen to know of others and you can document when they occurred, please post them in a reply to this topic.

"Could it be a portal?"

"I don't think there's any doubt."

"Let me tell you even I have learned some things here I didn't know about."
From Jul 19 2007. Following a round table discussion on trans-humanism.

"How 'bout a dramatic topic... trans-humanism... you know, when you just think of the word trans-humanism, you dudint think that it's that exciting but it really is!"
From July 19 2007. He really did say dudn't.

"If we all had our own solar system, we wouldn't have to worry about that."
From July 19, 2007. During a discussion on solar energy.

"Did you hear today they just found Saturn's 60th moon? I will give you one million dollars of the network's money, James, if you, in the next two minutes, can name all sixty."
From July 19, 2007.

George Noory: "Dr. Leir's website is www.alienscalpel.com. Ooh, that's scary sounding. Alien scalpel."

Dr. Roger Leir: "Well, you know me George, I don't try to scare people."

George Noory: "Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?"
July 6, 2007.

"If you raised a baby and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, it would turn out to be a mean baby?"
July 19, 2007.

"Jim, humanity has always been looking for ways to improve on our suffering and improve on disease, aging and involuntary death..."
July 19, 2007.

"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.

"Well before too long we'll all be cyborgs won't we?"
July 19, 2007.

"I would guess your mind is part of who you are."
July 19, 2007.

"If you had a chance to go back to Skull and Bones right now, as a little fly on the ointment, so to speak, what would you be looking for?"

"Gosh!"

I've been fascinated by this my entire life.

Al-ja-reeza.

"Things are never as they seem.

I should write a book. I've always wanted to write a book. I should write a book about kids who see dead people.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if one day they discover a buried UFO and flipped a switch and on it goes?" (Another non-sequitur.)

I don't believe in coincidences.

There are no coincidences.

Coincidences don't exist.

Have I ever mentioned that I don't believe in coincidences?

OK, Canadian. Don't knock our administration.

I really do believe 2012 is coming. What do you think about that?

"Well, the group mind experiments I've done on the show have been rather tentative because I don't know what the heck I'm doing.

George: "It would be great if Saddam just left Iraq, don't you think?"

Hal: "Yes, but he's not going to do that. Like last time, he's going to put his citizens in harm's way, use them as human shields, and wreak destruction on the oil fields."

George: "That's kind of selfish, isn't it?"

"Yeah, March 3rd is a full moon. When our boys go in that'd be the best time, because they'll really need the light to see." (On the Iraq invasion.)

"I truly believe there are other solar systems out there. I really do."

That'll make you want to think.

"Just let it go. Don't worry about it. If you screw up, no one will ever know." (George talking to his board operator during a break when his mic was accidentally left open.)

A story is worth a thousand words.

Richard C. Hoagland: So he used the Star Wars theme the night before the God damn war started! Can I say that on here?

George Noory: No.

Richard C. Hoagland: Oh. OK.

"That's got to be the worst luck I've ever heard of... in a very long time."

I was jumping over chairs and knocking them over with my back feet."

"Yeah. Pretty scary. But has anyone considered the people that live underground? (Referring to the Sounds From Hell clip.)

"Lex has done it again. I don't know how Lex does it." (Referring to listener-submitted photos on the website.)

"Oh, yeah."
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Sure.
That's right.
Uh huh.
Gee.
Ha ha. That?s true.
Yeah.
I was just going to say...
Sure, yeah.
Gosh, he comes up with some great stuff.
(Noory's interactions with Michio Kaku in April of 2003.)

"He's dedicated to finding the 'Theory of Almost Everything.'"
(Referring to Michio Kaku.)

"Did he have.....Lamb Legs?"
(Referring to a half-man, half-animal thing a caller said was chasing her.)

"You know, you sound exactly like Don Johnson."
(Immediately following a lengthy monologue by guest Zeph Daniel.)

Are they called sand scripts because they were written on tablets of sand?
(To Michael Cremo, referring to the Sanskrit language.)

Chucacabra.

"Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?"

"You'll know how advanced they are by the amount of graffiti in the tunnels.
(Referring to Mars.)

Wagering war...

"I've got to ask you something, and this is going to be a very profound question. I want you to think for a moment, if you haven't already, and... oh, I guess you probably already have...

Can you add hydrogen to, say, gasoline... or does that defeat the purpose?"

"I want to go back to the dark ages and find out what the reason was. I think it was an asteroid or a meteor."

"Elderly Thomas Edison was elderly."
March 28, 2007.

"Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because... remember Chewbacca?"

"We're not talking about dead people. We're talking about the aliens... of their ghosts!"

"Well, with prophecy you got to see what happens."

"You do something annual every year, don't you?"

"What I do is create an aura of mystery."

"Sometimes I wish the aliens would abduct me and crown me as their leader."

"Who or what was the Great Pyramid?"

Re:[Katzenjammer Typography &]Noory...
« Reply #84419 on: December 03, 2017, 01:15:25 AM »
Hi, George Noory. Nice try.And the incorrect use of the "..." ellipsis in the English language. From the written material I have from one George Noory, he tends to just press the period key so many times as to try and be a "man" and too often fails.
==============================
'Allo!
With you briefly am i again perforce.
Protest i must about this comment reference to the elipsis's use here.
The late,great collumnist for the S.F."EXONICLE"(caveat:I don't remember if it was the Chronicle or Examiner,before the merger)supposedly perfected the use of the three-dot style of journalism.
How others use it doesn't seem to correlate,(at least to me)with being mr.Norry-San or an so-called Minion.
Please correct or retract this,or you will indeed taste the semi-wrath of Beelzebubbelah.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][7VF ][=wide-flange beam