Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author Topic: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10470542 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84300 on: November 25, 2017, 05:01:06 AM »
You didn't answer the question about what's true regarding Wallach's claims. I laid out 3 general ones that you simply ignored.
The skeptic's article is awful.

The author blames naturopaths for potentially making mainstream researches look bad!  Basically admitting scientists have a fear-based, mob mentality!

The author spends a huge portion of the article citing sources that disagree with naturopaths on soil depletion.  Then for no reason she turns around and agrees with Wallach on it.  THEN, the author goes further into insane reasoning by agreeing with Wallach about some aspect of the topic he never, by the author's own admission, addresses.  That kind of argument doesn't even make sense, and is presumptuous!  Like me agreeing with you that you must like bananas, because you've never told me anything bad about bananas.  When I've never even had lunch with you!

The author doubts the need for a vitamin.  Wow.

The author is upset that vitamins are supposedly purported to cure diseases, when in actuality, naturopaths promote wellness.  Cures that result are simply the result of better wellness.  Wallach says that all time.

The author says Wallach got his knowledge from a farm, when actually he went to medical school.

The author says Wallach invented the concept of colloidial, when in reality, colloidial principles are supported by many in natural medicine.

This article is one reason why I stopped reading your friend HWGA for a long time.   Every time I check his sources, they do not adequately support the arguements in the post where he cites them.  Maybe you just happened upon an author who doesn't support the cause very well.

What is to be so bent about?  Women are taken by false ads for expensive beauty products 24/7, products with no redeeming value either.  Why not get upset about that!  At least Wallach's come with a money-back guarantee, and some nutrients...  Maybe some of the facts he cites are from the last century - the fellah is older than he sounds!  I've had teachers give me outdated info. 

Laws governing naturopaths vary from state to state.  No one here can just claim to be a naturopath.  They have to pass the same medical school that MDs go to.  Maybe that's why naturopaths here are widely respected.

Maybe Wallach was a coronor for 12 years, or assisted with autopsies for teaching purposes, or did forensics.  I dont think he's wrong about the number of autospies he has done.  His career has been much longer than the 12 years you say it would take to do all those autopsies.  We all should be glad for people like Wallach, who are willing to do such gruesome work for the benefit of society.

An intelligent man Wallach's age knows he "can't take it with him".  That should assure reasonable people that he is profitting for good causes.  We dont know what he does with his money.  Maybe he is just trying to get by like most people.  But whatever he does with his profits, at his age, I seriously doubt he is working merely out of greed.

« Reply #84301 on: November 25, 2017, 08:04:01 PM »
Here We Go Again, seems to know a lot of law.

My challenge to him/her is as follows............. sue Norry's sorry ass and get him off the radio. To get on here and quote us chapter and verse of the law that Noory is breaking, is akin to reading me the direction to the piece of shit furniture I just bought from Ikea........ that everyone is obviously ignoring.

I'm glad someone can point out to me the laws George is breaking. George is a mental midget. A profiteer that appears to skirt and and every law written that fattens his wallet. So, SHUT HIS ASS DOWN!!!!!! I'm not a lawyer. The profession I wield can't begin to stop Noory. Were I a lawyer and hanging out in this forum, and harboring a hard-on for one Mr George Noory....... I'd put my money where my mouth is and blow that sorry bastard out of the water. He'd be served with so many cease and desists his head would swim and he'd be reluctant to reach in his pocket EVER AGAIN and offer someone so much as a Tums.

If anyone here can stop Noory then let's get about doing it. But if HWGA works in a  convience store and has access to a law library.......... he's a lot of talk and not SHIT is ever gonna happen..........

« Reply #84302 on: November 25, 2017, 08:33:41 PM »
.... But if HWGA works in a  convience store and has access to a law library.......... he's a lot of talk and not SHIT is ever gonna happen..........

George Noory: Profane Rants And Another That "Demands" Of Others
« Reply #84303 on: November 26, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »
Here We Go Again, seems to know a lot of law.

My challenge to him/her is as follows............. sue Norry's sorry ass and get him off the radio. To get on here and quote us chapter and verse of the law that Noory is breaking, is akin to reading me the direction to the piece of shit furniture I just bought from Ikea........ that everyone is obviously ignoring.

I'm glad someone can point out to me the laws George is breaking. George is a mental midget. A profiteer that appears to skirt and and every law written that fattens his wallet. So, SHUT HIS ASS DOWN!!!!!! I'm not a lawyer. The profession I wield can't begin to stop Noory. Were I a lawyer and hanging out in this forum, and harboring a hard-on for one Mr George Noory....... I'd put my money where my mouth is and blow that sorry bastard out of the water. He'd be served with so many cease and desists his head would swim and he'd be reluctant to reach in his pocket EVER AGAIN and offer someone so much as a Tums.

If anyone here can stop Noory then let's get about doing it. But if HWGA works in a  convience store and has access to a law library.......... he's a lot of talk and not SHIT is ever gonna happen..........

Excuse me, but some profane rants will not help your case. Such arguments will be ignored and thrown out of consideration, but I extended the courtesy to you of examining yours when in my career I never would have. I have no idea where you are coming from, but your language indicates it may be you that works a minimum-wage job. I found the "he works at convenience store" stated as "fact" a real laugher.

I'm retired, you. I paid my dues. I'm a lot older and wiser than you think. OK. You make "demands" that I must do something for you. For what? I bet you couldn't afford my services, anyway. I did my bit. It's about time you stop slamming people and try yourself.

Further, I never stated as "fact" George Noory is breaking any laws. I only suspected that. I never convict anyone unjustly. Get that straight. If you don't want to make any efforts to address suspected wrongdoings, that's your choice to make at this juncture in the proceedings. Don't dump it on one person to do that, or even get online and rant and rave and "condemn" someone that at least makes efforts when you don't.

All I said and can only say is for you to file complains with the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission or even the Food And Drug Administration if you feel consumers may be being misled or some wrongdoing may be occurring. If you fail to do so, then please don't blame me for not carrying the burden of what you won't yourslef. I am not the one to be your babysitter, nor have someone who is not my client to exact demands of myself -- in all fairness and good faith.

Try standing up if you feel that strongly. Don't blame others for doing it solo. Fair enough? I feel so.     

« Reply #84304 on: November 26, 2017, 01:25:33 PM »
Dear George:

I understand one of your most passionate listeners and greatest fans, MD MD, suffered injury from use of one the products you promote on Coast to Coast AM.  As I understand the incident, MD MD misread the tiny instructions that accompany the product.  He read "rub on thick" as "rub on dick" which he did for several hours.  Unfortunately, his dick fell off.  I realize the damages are minimal as said dick served only as decoration.  However, you and Tommy might want to lawyer up.

Re: George Noory: Profane Rants And Another That "Demands" Of Others
« Reply #84305 on: November 26, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Excuse me, but some profane rants will not help your case. Such arguments will be ignored and thrown out of consideration, but I extended the courtesy to you of examining yours when in my career I never would have. I have no idea where you are coming from, but your language indicates it may be you that works a minimum-wage job. I found the "he works at convenience store" stated as "fact" a real laugher.

I'm retired, you. I paid my dues. I'm a lot older and wiser than you think. OK. You make "demands" that I must do something for you. For what? I bet you couldn't afford my services, anyway. I did my bit. It's about time you stop slamming people and try yourself.

Further, I never stated as "fact" George Noory is breaking any laws. I only suspected that. I never convict anyone unjustly. Get that straight. If you don't want to make any efforts to address suspected wrongdoings, that's your choice to make at this juncture in the proceedings. Don't dump it on one person to do that, or even get online and rant and rave and "condemn" someone that at least makes efforts when you don't.

All I said and can only say is for you to file complains with the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission or even the Food And Drug Administration if you feel consumers may be being misled or some wrongdoing may be occurring. If you fail to do so, then please don't blame me for not carrying the burden of what you won't yourslef. I am not the one to be your babysitter, nor have someone who is not my client to exact demands of myself -- in all fairness and good faith.

Try standing up if you feel that strongly. Don't blame others for doing it solo. Fair enough? I feel so.   

Minimum wage............? Please. I could buy and sell you all day long. You just like to bitch. And if really ARE a lawyer, you've lost so many cases you're scared of little ol' Noory.

Do us a favor and quit posting these long and laborious diatribes. The only person you're impressing is yourself.

« Reply #84307 on: November 26, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »
Who changed the thread name, Parris?  How?  Will it go back to normal?

QTDDTOT
« Reply #84308 on: November 26, 2017, 08:03:18 PM »
Will it go back to normal?

What would that even entail?

« Reply #84309 on: November 27, 2017, 12:48:16 AM »
What would that even entail?
Are you doing that?  How do you do that!  Is it MV?  Should I take the euthanasia thing personally? 

« Reply #84310 on: November 27, 2017, 04:08:44 AM »
Are you doing that?  How do you do that!  Is it MV?  Should I take the euthanasia thing personally?
I wouldn't take anything said here without a huge grain of salt

« Reply #84311 on: November 27, 2017, 07:35:34 AM »

« Reply #84312 on: November 27, 2017, 10:21:51 AM »

« Reply #84313 on: November 27, 2017, 12:09:07 PM »
Must be a Trumper running the loader.

Probably.  The Democrat voters are mostly either big city libs who sit at their desks shuffling paper all day, or ghetto rats who sit on their asses watching daytime TV.

« Reply #84314 on: November 27, 2017, 12:19:23 PM »
Probably.  The Democrat voters are mostly either big city libs who sit at their desks shuffling paper all day, or ghetto rats who sit on their asses watching daytime TV.
LOL.  The hate runs deep in the the party of compassionate posers.

« Reply #84315 on: November 27, 2017, 03:43:40 PM »
Must be a Trumper running the loader.

According to Hillary you're a barista who lives in your mom's basement. Is this true?  :D

« Reply #84316 on: November 27, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »
According to Hillary you're a barista who lives in your mom's basement. Is this true?  :D

At least my mom has a basement, you trailer dwelling TrumpCracker.

« Reply #84317 on: November 28, 2017, 12:28:24 AM »
So I sea!

« Reply #84318 on: November 28, 2017, 04:14:35 AM »
A typical show.  No major mis-speaks.  Only one "Eh, huh?" from the guest.  Tom was referred to as Executive Producer, but that must be for Behond Belief.  Closed out four minutes early.

« Reply #84319 on: November 28, 2017, 04:53:42 AM »
George defined success as happiness, noting there are many unhappy, accomplished people.

« Reply #84320 on: November 28, 2017, 07:32:07 AM »
George defined success as happiness, noting there are many unhappy, accomplished people.
And at least one unhappy, unaccomplished person.

« Reply #84321 on: November 28, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »

This great news should brighten up his holidays!  ;)

Re: George Noory BMA
« Reply #84322 on: November 28, 2017, 12:53:17 PM »
Should I take the euthanasia thing personally?

« Reply #84323 on: November 28, 2017, 01:45:35 PM »
Anybody else missing Here We Go Again? Didnít think so......

« Reply #84324 on: November 28, 2017, 03:26:54 PM »
This great news should brighten up his holidays!  ;)

Five stars from Audrey and Everett.

5.0 out of 5 stars
By Audrey L. on April 16, 2015
Format: Audio CD|Verified Purchase
I can't say enough about George Noory and his Coast to Coast program. This CD is the heart of Christmas as performed by Noory and guests, as well as program producers.

5.0 out of 5 stars
By Everett on January 6, 2015
Features the best Coast to Coast guests/hosts bringing you the message of Christmas. It's only missing the JB Wells classic 12 days of "Throw Them Out" Christmas.

Sorry, but Glenn wasn't impressed, though.

1.0 out of 5 stars
By Glenn on February 5, 2015
That really sucked. One song worth listening to, otherwise total junk. Shame on Coast To Coast for saying it was a good album. My wife just laughed at me for ordering it. NG!

Thanks, Glenn.  There's still a little hope for the World.

« Reply #84325 on: November 28, 2017, 03:30:54 PM »
... Thanks, Glenn.  There's still a little hope for the World.

Welll, he did buy it in the first place..

« Reply #84326 on: November 28, 2017, 03:36:48 PM »
Welll, he did buy it in the first place..
At least he recognized his mistake, plus he gave his wife a good laugh.

« Reply #84327 on: November 28, 2017, 08:35:11 PM »

This:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ always puts a smile in place.

« Reply #84328 on: November 28, 2017, 09:12:42 PM »

Well, he did accomplish this...

« Reply #84329 on: November 28, 2017, 11:07:24 PM »

One song worth listening to, otherwise total junk. Shame on Coast To Coast for saying it was a good album.

Coast flogging total junk?  There must be some mistake.