• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Look who is scheduled on c2c for this coming Monday:

Long time guest, Major Ed Dames, has spent the last year away from the public to conduct top secret Remote Viewing research of which the findings expose alarming new developments with the North Korean nuclear weapons program, ET technologies, and why he believes recent conflicts will result in the destruction of the US. Dames also claims that recent events clearly show various governments conducting final preparations for the Killshot, most of which have gone widely unnoticed by the public, including a recent mass deposit into the Norwegian "Doomsday" vault and the launch of new solar flare warning systems by NASA.

Didn't Major Dames predict years ago on c2c that North Korea would be the cause of the next wartime use of a nuclear weapon?  8)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on April 13, 2017, 12:27:43 AM
George Noory: "... learn why the price of silver will continue to go up, up."
Kitco.com: (see photo)
He's right in it certainly doesn't have much wiggle room to go down. It will certainly be higher in 2100, LOL.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

Long time guest, Major Ed Dames, has spent the last year away from the public to conduct top secret Remote Viewing research of which the findings expose alarming new developments with the North Korean nuclear weapons program, ET technologies, and why he believes recent conflicts will result in the destruction of the US. Dames also claims that recent events clearly show various governments conducting final preparations for the Killshot, most of which have gone widely unnoticed by the public, including a recent mass deposit into the Norwegian "Doomsday" vault and the launch of new solar flare warning systems by NASA.

Didn't Major Dames predict years ago on c2c that North Korea would be the cause of the next wartime use of a nuclear weapon?  8)

I'd have to listen with headphones. Ed Dames scares my cat.

Jojo

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 13, 2017, 11:27:17 PM
Aw!  What a cutie pie!  She is darling, and looks so thoughtful.  Does she have good digs?

Jojo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.
Once that happened to me.  I called the cops.  They refused to dispatch.  Later, i found out my indoor cat had gotten out and was actually trying to turn tne knob!

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 13, 2017, 02:20:42 AM
"I would clean house and make everybody on this planet ship out" -- GNS April 12, 2017
Do u know which hour that was?  The context?

Jojo

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 13, 2017, 11:27:17 PM
Are her eyes really lemon colored?  Wow!  About how old is she?  Does she hunt?

Jojo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
I thought I heard that. But like "veloparapture" my brain balks at believing what my ears hear
That one is easy.  He sees the word "rapture", knows he has to read it, reading ahead, it's coming up... But while he plans to say "rapture", his mind wanders to "voluptuous"...  So you get voluprapture!

Jackstar

The Helm of Awe
I wore before the sons of men
In defense of my treasure;
Amongst all, I alone was strong,
I thought to myself,
For I found no power a match for my own.

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on April 14, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
Are u Newstar?

Who the fuck are you? A good Samaritan, the noble friend to a working man? Get fucken bent.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

How could we not believe The Little Dutch Boy?  ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on April 14, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
Do u know which hour that was?  The context?

About aliens coming to Earth, in the 1st half of the 3rd hour of the show...I may have paraphrased  a bit.  ;)

Juan

As I remember it, Major Ed Dames said the NKs tunneled under US lines and planted a nuke there. If fighting begins, the NKs will set off the nuke and wipe out US forces.

I'm excited about his return. I want to know what I don't have to worry about anymore.

Dontcha just wanna tousle that little feller's hair?

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 14, 2017, 11:06:46 AM
Dontcha just wanna tousle that little feller's hair?
Isn't there some kind of height and age requirement to join the US Army? Was he seconded via NATO to Holland to stick his finger in the dikes?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 14, 2017, 11:16:45 AM
Isn't there some kind of height and age requirement to join the US Army? Was he seconded via NATO to Holland to stick his finger in the dikes?
If they let Jorch into the Navy reserve, letting a Munchkin join the Army is believable.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2017, 12:02:28 PM
If they let Jorch into the Navy reserve, letting a Munchkin join the Army is believable.

Yeah, but didn't Reagan ask George to join personally?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
I believe Ronnie got down on his knees and begged Jorch, then sent him a love letter, telling Jorch the United States couldn't defeat The Evil Empire without him.  All according to Jorch, of course. ;)

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

Yes an aide to someone in his clerical staff auto-signed the request personally.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 14, 2017, 01:13:27 PM
Yes an aide to someone in his clerical staff auto-signed the request personally.
Someone very important.

Dyna-X

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on April 14, 2017, 01:22:53 AM
Are her eyes really lemon colored?  Wow!  About how old is she?  Does she hunt?
More yellow with a hint of green. She turned 6 a few months ago. Being an indoor cat she only hunts her toy mouse, but she only likes the ones that look like real mice (not the typical cartoon looking mice you'll find at PetSmart.) Her other favorites: chicken, getting belly scratches and 80s music with good bass (The Cars, Howard Jones, Yes and Depeche Mode come to mind) Hardly scientific, but telling in that she will stand by a speaker to vote approval. She is also very vocal and meows back to almost everything I say.

Morgus

Its a 3 day Noory Free weekend, capped with George Knapp hosting Sunday night!

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 14, 2017, 04:01:06 PM
...Her other favorites: chicken, getting belly scratches and 80s music with good bass ...

She could be my twin.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2017, 04:30:12 PM
Its a 3 day Noory Free weekend, capped with George Knapp hosting Sunday night!
But Norry is always bragging about how he hosts holidays and "is always there for us on holidays," explaining/bragging to guests about it. I guess Good Friday, Passover, and Easter don't count in his book? Not that I'm complaining about at no Norry weekend.

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 14, 2017, 08:16:32 AM
About aliens coming to Earth, in the 1st half of the 3rd hour of the show...I may have paraphrased  a bit.  ;)
What a weird thing for him to say, clean house for aliens and get everyone out, to, uh, the shed?

Ciardelo

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on April 14, 2017, 07:52:09 PM
What a weird thing for him to say, clean house for aliens and get everyone out, to, uh, the shed?

I think he meant "clean house" like send everybody off Earth. :shrug: I thought it was rather odd too, that's why I memorialized it.  ;)