• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: AvDaBr on April 11, 2017, 12:26:05 AM
Not to fear yumyumtree, the good doc is working on a gluten strength laundry detergent.  You'll have to use a cup for every 100 lbs of body weight.
Super Supplements sells an enzyme that digests wheat. $36. The thing that gets me is, this enzyme MUST be food based, right?  So what food can I eat to digest wheat!!!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 02:22:10 PM
Alas, Dr.Campbell has passed on but apparently his son has taken over the franchise! Look for him to appear on C2C (if he chips in to whatever agreement Doc Wallach, Norry, etc have.)
http://www.douglassfamilypublishing.com/douglass-family-publishing/about-dr-william-campbell-douglass-ii-md
I have found that at times, a few puffs or even real intense fresh fast second hand smoke opens up my airways.  Even though usually I avoid smoke like the plague due to asthma.  But sometimes it can help.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 10, 2017, 05:58:27 PM
Get on this board and make all the statements you want about defending such as George Noory and God knows who else in Premiere Networks. In case reality hits you hard and true, here is a statement federal-law enforcement issued that names "Coast To Coast AM" as a platform some now-convicted guest con artist used to sell his fraudulent schemes. 

It is, in fact, the only third party source outside the convicted's own resources citing in the investigation. Implying others may be complicit in the fraud. Not good for "Coast To Coast AM" and having your name tagged with a convicted fraud artist could only lead to worse things down the road, perhaps.

When the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission cites "Coast To Coast AM" by name as perhaps allowing the convict to air his fraud, put away your nonsense and see this as serious at it gets.

Quote:
"According to the Commission's complaint, Morton used his monthly newsletter, his website, his appearances on a nationally syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM, and appearances at public events, to promote his alleged psychic expertise in predicting the securities markets, and to solicit investors for the Delphi Investment Group."

Now, it may come down to those "appearances at public events" cited as a method of the fraud. Who produced those events and who may have endorsed this now-convicted fraud artist? Conspiracy? Maybe the commission may dig further and find others who supported such fraud along with the now-convicted person. Who else may have aided and abetted such? 

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

You heard G announce this on Friday right?  He actually did. I was surprised.

GravitySucks

Quote from: , You Are Pretty. on April 12, 2017, 02:39:15 AM
Super Supplements sells an enzyme that digests wheat. $36. The thing that gets me is, this enzyme MUST be food based, right?  So what food can I eat to digest wheat!!!

The label on this brand lists a fungus.

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Gluten-Digest-Enzymes/dp/B003O1TZHQ

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergillus_oryzae

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 12, 2017, 02:35:32 AM
If a reptilian started here and evolved, how would it be a reptilian alien?

She thinks evolution of humans is a joke since there's still apes around.  But she explained how the reptoids are super-advanced due to their millions of years of evolution ahead of us.  Yet she also thinks somehow the dinosaurs were involved.  Evolution is hard.

ninjashoes

Dinosaurs are kind of badly put together.

I suppose its possible that many dinosaur skulls could be from upright walking beings. We tend to put them together in a way that makes sense but there are usually balance and gravity issues with the layout.

If we did find a Reptilian skeleton it would simply be dismissed as Dinosaur bones because they would lay out its body to suit the typical idea of a dinosaur.

I used to think those theories were insane but given how strict and dogmatic our science can be, i am really starting to wonder.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 12, 2017, 01:17:36 AM
Hey TL, good to see you're on board for reptilian nite.

Hello, zeebie sweetie. Sorry I missed your aloha. I snuggled in pretty quickly and just listened with eyes wide shut.

The lady's approach was rather unscientific. She sounded a bit like my crazy aunt. But still some classic moments. I think I heard Norry say "velocirapture". Cornelius has a stalker. Thomas is looking forward to buying her book. Once either his disability check comes in or his 80 year old mom gives him his allowance. Since he lives in La Jolla, I'm going with the latter as the more likely scenario.

Maybe see you tonight? Can't miss Stanton. And I've heard Paola on with Howard Hughes. She's interesting

Quote from: zeebo on April 12, 2017, 02:52:41 AM
She thinks evolution of humans is a joke since there's still apes around.  But she explained how the reptoids are super-advanced due to their millions of years of evolution ahead of us.  Yet she also thinks somehow the dinosaurs were involved.  Evolution is hard.

Maybe she can explain the big bang to George

ItsOver

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 02:26:03 AM
" Nearly every great civilization has worshipped some sort of serpent god."
I wonder if that would include geckos.

diowulf

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2017, 07:33:19 AM
I think I heard Norry say "velocirapture".

Lol I heard it he said "Ve-lop-uh-rapture".  :o

Jesus Christ did we really have to get Cornelius and Barry together live on the air so they could say hello?? Two of the worst callers get a freaking cameo. It's like a paranormal date/quest chat/C2C mash up. My God what a waste of time

TigerLily

Quote from: diowulf on April 12, 2017, 10:41:13 AM
Lol I heard it he said "Ve-lop-uh-rapture".  :o

Jesus Christ did we really have to get Cornelius and Barry together live on the air so they could say hello?? Two of the worst callers get a freaking cameo. It's like a paranormal date/quest chat/C2C mash up. My God what a waste of time

That was it! My ears did a double-take when I heard that. It makes me wonder how many callers they really get when the same gang gets on every night

Quote from: Morgus on April 10, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
I thought he pushes a couple dozen eggs a day! That gets expensive, and he says don't worry about high chloresterol since its really good for you!

I know of only one person who eats that many eggs, and he is in stunning shape

zeebo

...The lady's approach was rather unscientific. She sounded a bit like my crazy aunt. But still some classic moments. I think I heard Norry say "velocirapture". Cornelius has a stalker. Thomas is looking forward to buying her book. ...

Good summation haha. 

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on April 12, 2017, 10:41:13 AM
....Jesus Christ did we really have to get Cornelius and Barry together live on the air so they could say hello?? Two of the worst callers get a freaking cameo. It's like a paranormal date/quest chat/C2C mash up. My God what a waste of time

Lol the guy was calling random Corneliuses to see if they're the one and only 'Bible, Bullets, n' Beans' man.  Then tried to pry out his last name on-air lol.  What's next, are they gonna link up Annie and Bill the astronomer to discuss the mysteries of the cosmos?

the caller obsessed with February 23 was wrong on 2 accounts. According to his own source, IMDB,Into the Woods was released in the UK on 9 January 2015 (nowhere on Feb 23) andAnna Kendrick's birthday is August 9, 1985

diowulf

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
That was it! My ears did a double-take when I heard that. It makes me wonder how many callers they really get when the same gang gets on every night

I had to rewind it to get the exact pronunciation! I agree I think low call volume is exactly what lets them get thru.

diowulf

Quote from: zeebo on April 12, 2017, 11:50:11 AM
Lol the guy was calling random Corneliuses to see if they're the one and only 'Bible, Bullets, n' Beans' man.  Then tried to pry out his last name on-air lol.  What's next, are they gonna link up Annie and Bill the astronomer to discuss the mysteries of the cosmos?

Ha! I know, I was wondering if that's what he meant, cold calling every Cornelius in the book?

GravitySucks

Hello, zeebie sweetie. Sorry I missed your aloha. I snuggled in pretty quickly and just listened with eyes wide shut.

The lady's approach was rather unscientific. She sounded a bit like my crazy aunt. But still some classic moments. I think I heard Norry say "velocirapture". Cornelius has a stalker. Thomas is looking forward to buying her book. Once either his disability check comes in or his 80 year old mom gives him his allowance. Since he lives in La Jolla, I'm going with the latter as the more likely scenario.

Maybe see you tonight? Can't miss Stanton. And I've heard Paola on with Howard Hughes. She's interesting

I think you and Paola would get along fabulously. She is almost as liberal as you!

JesusJuice

A good old fashioned UFO show tonight with two of the biggest names in the field. Should be comfy. Noory, if you're reading this, please don't kill the mood by reading a news story about a child or pet/animal being tortured/murdered/killed. Thank you.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 10:38:18 PM
A good old fashioned UFO show tonight with two of the biggest names in the field. Should be comfy. Noory, if you're reading this, please don't kill the mood by reading a news story about a child or pet/animal being tortured/murdered/killed. Thank you.

I am listening on tunein, is Talk Radio AM 640 the same link everyone else uses?

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 12, 2017, 10:54:56 PM
I am listening on tunein, is Talk Radio AM 640 the same link everyone else uses?

I listen to the insider live stream--no commercials--they play some generic non-drm music for the breaks.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 12, 2017, 10:16:17 PM
I think you and Paola would get along fabulously. She is almost as liberal as you!

Impossible! No one is as progressive as I am. I knew there was something I really liked about her. Obviously, she's highly intelligent

TigerLily

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 12, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

I'm on tune in but listen to KIRO. Better commercials. I also found a tune in station that plays the whole replay. If you want the station i.d. let me know

yumyumtree

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 10:38:18 PM
George just said something about outlawing consumption of dog and cat meat

mikuthing01

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2017, 11:14:36 PM
I'm on tune in but listen to KIRO. Better commercials. I also found a tune in station that plays the whole replay. If you want the station i.d. let me know

Thanks for the station i found it, i don't listen to replays though.

JesusJuice

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 11:19:17 PM
George just said something about outlawing consumption of dog and cat meat

That doesn't really count. A few weeks ago he told a story about a cat that was tortured to death and he described each brutal act like he was reading items off of a grocery list. I'm talking about stuff like that.

JesusJuice

Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.

It's Dangerous to Go Alone! Take This

GravitySucks

I like Stanton in general, but I think I have heard all of his stories multiple times. He did answer a couple of questions I had when he was on with Amy and then again on MITD.